Classic Marvel Earth Villains Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Who is the most powerful villain overall here?
Rank them 1 thru 10 with 1 being your most overall powerful pick.

Cls.Dr.Doom
Cls.Loki
Cls.Magneto
Dracula
Apocalypse
Mandarin
Wrecker
Cls.Juggernaut
Attuma
Green Goblin

ShadowFyre
The first 5 are some hard picks. Any one of them could beat the other on a good day.loki is my favorite on here but probably

Apoc
Mags
Loki
Drac
Doom

A debate could be made for all these guys in a huge brawl like this. Especially considering 3 of the 5 are high end magic users so this could become pretty chaotic very quickly with all of the illusions being cast.

Juggs ( can be placed higher but is still just a brick)
Mandarin( another high end wizard but would get wrecked by prev 3)
Attuma
Wrecker
Goblin (lol. Everybody here could either physically tank everything he had until he died of exhaustion or their fields could)

Supermex
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The first 5 are some hard picks. Any one of them could beat the other on a good day.loki is my favorite on here but probably

Apoc
Mags
Loki
Drac
Doom

A debate could be made for all these guys in a huge brawl like this. Especially considering 3 of the 5 are high end magic users so this could become pretty chaotic very quickly with all of the illusions being cast.

Juggs ( can be placed higher but is still just a brick)
Mandarin( another high end wizard but would get wrecked by prev 3)
Attuma
Wrecker
Goblin (lol. Everybody here could either physically tank everything he had until he died of exhaustion or their fields could)

Nice breakdown

Im trying to keep it to mostly classic Earth evil vills..

Interesting you got Apocalypse #1

ShadowFyre
Well, actually Loki has stalemated him and when I think of overall powerful I think of a random encounter where anything goes, and to me classic versions of doom, mags are powerful but they are just human and if you fi d a way past their powerful defenses, theyre done. Loki and Drac are physically imposing, but not quite as much as Apoc. Like I said interchangeable. My original #1 was between Loki, Mags and Doom

Juggernauts the most physically dominant and hard to put down in this rumble. Nobody here can really put him down, that being said, there is simply to many hax ass magic users, celestial tech, and electromagnetic vampiric shenanigans for a guy that runs at shit with his head to be relevant in this fight. Surely between the craftiest villians on the planet they can either get that condom off his head or lower his forcefields. Thor did it mid-battle drunk and with a hammer.

ShadowFyre
Oh..and overall powerful...not Apoc. He is close though. I guess maybe Loki or Doom, maybe Mags. Damnit, I cant decide. The last 5 all die pretty quickly. Osborn impales Cain with his new Adamantium glider.

Supermex
Oh..and overall powerful...not Apoc. He is close though. I guess maybe Loki or Doom, maybe Mags. Damnit, I cant decide. The last 5 all die pretty quickly. Osborn impales Cain with his new Adamantium glider.

I hear u lol

Loki, Doom and Apocalypse i think would be top 3

basilisk
Well, actually Loki has stalemated him and when I think of overall powerful I think of a random encounter where anything goes, and to me classic versions of doom, mags are powerful but they are just human and if you fi d a way past their powerful defenses, theyre done. Loki and Drac are physically imposing, but not quite as much as Apoc. Like I said interchangeable. My original #1 was between Loki, Mags and Doom

Juggernauts the most physically dominant and hard to put down in this rumble. Nobody here can really put him down, that being said, there is simply to many hax ass magic users, celestial tech, and electromagnetic vampiric shenanigans for a guy that runs at shit with his head to be relevant in this fight. Surely between the craftiest villians on the planet they can either get that condom off his head or lower his forcefields. Thor did it mid-battle drunk and with a hammer. This is a really difficult one to decide on.

Wrecker, Attuma, Green Goblin - well Wrecker can be powerful but he just isn't going to cut it in this fight, and the others won't be relevant here. These guys are out first.

Props to Mandarin, he can definitely pose a threat to a number of people on this list but there is just too much crap flying in this fight. I don't think he will quite make the finalists.

Drac - again he is a legitimate threat, but in open warfare like this I don't think he can last, or he is going to go mist form to escape which results in either forfeit by self BFR or someone tags him somehow regardless.

Cls.Dr.Doom, Cls.Magneto - both extremely formidable at their best. Doom has shown on a number of occasions that he and Magneto can hang with each other. Despite his big achievements Doom has done a lot of jobbing over the years that he probably shouldn't have. As was said earlier they are ultimately human and without prep or BFR I think they are just edged out at the end.

Cls.Juggernaut - he's tough to rate. Without BFR or prep, he has the potential to beat on every other character on this list eventually. If written with full forcefield capabilities he might just take it if his Cytorrak magic can stand up to the sorcery of Loki and Doom. But Apoc, Loki, or Doom might successfully get past the helmet and screw with him. He's up there, but with his lack of versatility I can't quite give him the big win.

Cls.Loki, Apocalypse. If I have to pick just one I guess it comes down to these two - they have the above human stats and a range of powers to draw on. With no prep or BFR I'm going to give a very slight edge to Loki.

So overall I pick Loki because I have to choose someone. But a lot of fights between the top guys in this pack could go either way and there would probably be some stalemating.

VanMae
Mandarin( another high end wizard

The Mandarin is not a wizard. He's superhuman martial artist with alien tech rings. He's got more in common with Iron Fist than Doc Strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.