Manchester Black vs God Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Sin I AM
Wanna say black...wanna say cable..kinda dont care

DarkSaint85
Ha. I say whoever you choose, Doom is better

Zack M
Manchester.

"Id"
Cable

Decter
Cable puts a dildo in his brain

abhilegend
Chester explodes his brain.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend

U going full carver huh

abhilegend
It helps to read some comics.

DarkSaint85
Not like carver doesn't have an ulterior motive laughing

leonidas
not even carver would pull this as a stunt to determine a pick..... blink

Sin I AM
It helps to read some comics.

I was thinking the same

Decter
Chester explodes his brain. How when he'll be orgasming from cable anally raping his mind?

celeyhyga17
Hmm.. Don't recall this thread in the past. Could be wrong.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Decter
How when he'll be orgasming from cable anally raping his mind?
Cable isn't that powerful to mind rape Black.

Decter
Cable isn't that powerful to mind rape Black.

Feats for black?

Blue Area Vet
How the hell is this a thread? Cable is WAY outside Blacks weight class and I think Carver knows that.

Zack M
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
How the hell is this a thread? Cable is WAY outside Blacks weight class and I think Carver knows that.

Did he win or lose to Surfer? Can't remember.

-Pr-
I'd argue that Black has better telepathy, but telekinesis is a tough one. Both have some very impressive feats.

Not sure @ winner.

Khazra Reborn
Kind of tough to say what full power Cable was capable of overall, since he was basically half dead the whole time.

leonidas
Originally posted by Zack M
Did he win or lose to Surfer? Can't remember.

he got killed by ss when ss got serious about things. this is really close. i'd take shaman nate over black. i'd call this one a draw tbh.

LGU

Even if he managed it, Cable could heal from the damage; everyone seems to forget that "God" Cable had Deadpool's healing factor. In the same run, Deadpool healed from having his brain literally completely exploded by TK - and it was Cable doing the exploding, so Black has no monopoly on that particular tactic.

Cheers.

Mindset
Cable wins.

leonidas
Originally posted by LGU
Even if he managed it, Cable could heal from the damage; everyone seems to forget that "God" Cable had Deadpool's healing factor. In the same run, Deadpool healed from having his brain literally completely exploded by TK - and it was Cable doing the exploding, so Black has no monopoly on that particular tactic.

Cheers.

pretty sure by the end he'd burned it out.....

Smurph
Cable

LGU
Originally posted by leonidas
pretty sure by the end he'd burned it out.....

He had. But I'm assuming this isn't "God" Cable on the verge of total burn-out after pushing his powers to the limits for over a week; it seems more logical to assume both fighters are in peak condition for a neutral battle.

Cheers.

Sin I AM
What tp feats do each have against other psys? I dont recall any telepathic battles either has had

Mindset
Taking down names of everyone who voted MB.

"Id"
A serious SS would kill Manchester Black as well.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What tp feats do each have against other psys? I dont recall any telepathic battles either has had Cable blocked Emma from entering his mind iirc.

He actually has better tp feats from when he isn't Jesus Cable.

Khazra Reborn
I don't think Cable had DP's HF for long enough to be considered part of his power set, a very temporary upgrade, at best IMO.

"Id"
God Cable specifically references Cable not Hindered by the T.O. with deadpools healing factor.

Mindset
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I don't think Cable had DP's HF for long enough to be considered part of his power set, a very temporary upgrade, at best IMO. The only time we know he didn't have it was when his powers had burned out.

So not sure what you're talking about.

leonidas
i think that's a fair point actually.... he'd begun taxing dp's hf almost from the get-go iirc. based on potential, i'd say nathan takes it. based on battle-use feats, i'd say it's pretty even. nathan never went against a herald. mb easily took out supes on one occasion and did extremely well on another. could anyone definitively say cable could do as well? i don't know for sure that i could...

as far as ss taking out mb as easily as he took out cable--not so sure about that. maybe, but it would need to be in a different way, and i'm not so sure he could do so easily...

anyone who sees this as clear cut either way, doesn't know both characters very well imo....

Mindset
I assume we'd be using Cable at the height of his powers, so the DP regen would not be anywhere close to being taxed.

He was able to literally rip his body out of DP's, no homo, like 3 times without any trouble healing afterward.

abhilegend
Originally posted by LGU

Cheers.
Cable never showed that level of HF.

And Black's TP and TK were pretty haxxed on itself. Heck, he reprogrammed Bizarro. I don't think Cable has anywhere the level of finesse or power to do something like that seeing J'onn was unable to even read his mind.

Not to mention controlling hundreds of characters across universes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
i think that's a fair point actually.... he'd begun taxing dp's hf almost from the get-go iirc. based on potential, i'd say nathan takes it. based on battle-use feats, i'd say it's pretty even. nathan never went against a herald. mb easily took out supes on one occasion and did extremely well on another. could anyone definitively say cable could do as well? i don't know for sure that i could...

as far as ss taking out mb as easily as he took out cable--not so sure about that. maybe, but it would need to be in a different way, and i'm not so sure he could do so easily...

anyone who sees this as clear cut either way, doesn't know both characters very well imo....
I rather doubt SS could take out Chester the way he did to Cable.

Mindset
Cable's body fused with DP every time they teleported, they had to rip themselves apart and he was able to heal from that.

Mindset
I rather doubt SS could take out Chester the way he did to Cable. He only took out Cable because Cable burned out his powers.

Smurph
Originally posted by Mindset
Cable blocked Emma from entering his mind iirc.

He actually has better tp feats from when he isn't Jesus Cable. Emma needed Cerebra to shield the X-Men's minds and she said she shields were 'barely holding', just because they were flying close to Providence.

As soon as Cable knew they were there, he broke through the mental blocks with ease. Or he knew they were there the whole time, and let Emma think her shields were holding... it's a little ambiguous.

Smurph
I rather doubt SS could take out Chester the way he did to Cable. Well Black isn't a mutant from marvel with an x-gene.

He could just give Black a concussion though, or however he lost is powers the first battle.

Mindset
Originally posted by Smurph
Emma needed Cerebra to shield the X-Men's minds and she said she shields were 'barely holding', just because they were flying close to Providence.

As soon as Cable knew they were there, he broke through the mental blocks with ease. Or he knew they were there the whole time, and let Emma think her shields were holding... it's a little ambiguous. Yea, I knew it was something like that, and they needed DP because he's ommune to tp.

I need to read C/D again.

Smurph
Here Emma Frost w/Cerebra notes that psionic shields are barely holding, and says that Cable has ionized the entire planet with his telepathy, and is listening to every thought in the world.

Here* Cable reveals that he knows the whole plan, meaning the psionic shields never did hold, and he simply allowed Emma Frost to believe it.

Here he casually reads Scott's mind, even though Emma shielded it with Cerebra.

*Deadpool references 'gravity generators' for Providence. It's revealed later that no such generators exist, and Cable has been levitating the island with telekinesis the entire time.

abhilegend
Well Black isn't a mutant from marvel with an x-gene.

He could just give Black a concussion though, or however he lost is powers the first battle.
Before or after Chester fries his brain?

Smurph
Heck, he reprogrammed Bizarro. I don't think Cable has anywhere the level of finesse or power to do something like that seeing J'onn was unable to even read his mind.

Not to mention controlling hundreds of characters across universes. Cable listened to all thoughts in the world at once, while easing suffering of cancer patients, preventing criminal acts, etc. For weeks.

Either in terms of numbers or finesse, he's one of Marvel's top telepaths.

abhilegend
Cable listened to all thoughts in the world at once, while easing suffering of cancer patients, preventing criminal acts, etc. For weeks.

Either in terms of numbers or finesse, he's one of Marvel's top telepaths.
That's something J'onn has done close to 5 times in preboot DC. Heck, he has channeled entire earth's minds at once. He was unable to read Bizarro's mind. He was unable to read Doomsday's mind.

Cable couldn't even read Deadpool's mind because it was so chaotic.

Chester effortlessly reprogrammed both Bizarro and Doomsday. Effortlessly swapped Superman's mind with Bizarro and stopped J'onn from reading Superman's mind.

Magnitudes better than anything Cable showed.

Smurph
That's something J'onn has done close to 5 times in preboot DC. Heck, he has channeled entire earth's minds at once. He was unable to read Bizarro's mind. He was unable to read Doomsday's mind.

Cable couldn't even read Deadpool's mind because it was so chaotic.

Chester effortlessly reprogrammed both Bizarro and Doomsday. Effortlessly swapped Superman's mind with Bizarro and stopped J'onn from reading Superman's mind.

Magnitudes better than anything Cable showed. No, magnitudes better than J'onn.

Let's not confuse the two.

abhilegend
No, magnitudes better than J'onn.

Let's not confuse the two.
Magnitudes better than Cable too.

Deadpool vs Nate

http://i.imgur.com/rhuEHVs.jpg

Again.

http://i.imgur.com/5Upm5BR.jpg

Amazing telepathy at work. Seriously. Nothing compared to reprogramming ****ing Doomsday.

http://i.imgur.com/iw3YLKj.jpg

Reprogramming Bizarro.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24566143_ManOfSteel131p03.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24566144_ManOfSteel131p04.jpg

While controlling thousands of supervillains across universes.

No sir, Emma Frost on cerebra!!!!

Smurph
Yes, Emma Frost on Cerebra.

abhilegend
Yes, Emma Frost on Cerebra.
Deadpool>Emma frost on cerebra?

mmm

Smurph
Deadpool>Emma frost on cerebra?

mmm Plastic Man > Fernus?

abhilegend
Plastic Man > Fernus?
Yes.

Chester>Bizarro though.

Mindset
I'm not seeing how Deadpool's immunity to having his mind being read supposed to be a knock against Cable.

abhilegend
I'm not seeing how Deadpool's immunity to having his mind being read supposed to be a knock against Cable.
Not a knock. Chaotic minds have always given trouble to telepaths.

That's why reprogramming Bizarro is magnitudes better than any of Cable's feats. His mind is so chaotic that J'onn and Batman both said he makes Joker look sane.

TBH I can't think of any mainstream telepath who has a better feat than that. Even Cassandra Nova who defeated Charles with cerebra had trouble with Logan and Beast when they switched to their animal instincts.

Mindset
Not a knock. Chaotic minds have always given trouble to telepaths.

That's why reprogramming Bizarro is magnitudes better than any of Cable's feats. His mind is so chaotic that J'onn and Batman both said he makes Joker look sane.

TBH I can't think of any mainstream telepath who has a better feat than that. Even Cassandra Nova who defeated Charles with cerebra had trouble with Logan and Beast when they switched to their animal instincts. His mind isn't chaotic in the same fashion as Joker or Bizarro.

His brain is constantly dying and growing on a cellular level at such a high rate that it makes penetrating his mind impossible. That's nothing like Bizarro or Joker, there are no parallels there that suggest MB can succeed where the strongest Marvel telepaths have failed.

abhilegend
His mind isn't chaotic in the same fashion as Joker or Bizarro.

His brain is constantly dying and growing on a cellular level at such a high rate that it makes penetrating his mind impossible. That's nothing like Bizarro or Joker, there are no parallels there that suggest MB can succeed where the strongest Marvel telepaths have failed.
Oh really? Then explain how he has been telepathically controlled before?

He was mindcontrolled as recently as in Uncanny X Force.

leonidas

wow, that was some slick quoting and editing skills smurph. thumb up

you think cable>cassie?

Mindset
Oh really? Then explain how he has been telepathically controlled before?

He was mindcontrolled as recently as in Uncanny X Force. Being telepathically controlled isn't having your mind read.

So...

abhilegend
Being telepathically controlled isn't having your mind read.

So...
baka

Mindset
Not sure what the smiley is for, Cable never tried to mind control him.

abhilegend
Not sure what the smiley is for, Cable never tried to mind control him.
He couldn't even read his mind. How could he control it?

Mindset
He couldn't even read his mind. How could he control it? Because Deadpool has a clearly specific immunity to his mind being read, not from it being controlled.

As was shown in the comics where his mind has never been read, but it was controlled...

abhilegend
Because Deadpool has a clearly specific immunity to his mind being read, not from it being controlled.

As was shown in the comics where his mind has never been read, but it was controlled...
erm

His mind has been read and controlled both.

Mindset
erm

His mind has been read and controlled both. When was his mind read?

Zack M
Uncanny x-Force #7

Mindset
Nope.

Zack M
Deadpool # 13

Philosophía
Mindset getting raped over here.

I'll go with Manchester Black.

Mindset

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.