V E N G E A N C E

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
CLEARLY, the dino dictator has drained the CESSPOOL of KMC to find allies against me.

NO MATTER

From an era marked by APPEASEMENT , WEAKNESS , and FEAR under the spud-spoiler known as, Pr, I brought The House of El back from the BRINK OF THE ABYSS !!!

Since I became the RULER, The House of El has now entered a GOLDEN AGE at KMC . Never has Superman been more popular or The House of El more powerful.

As always there is an ABOMINATION in the midst. And the scum has now risen to the surface to challenge me.

As in the past ALL those who oppose me will be ANNIHILATED .

Here is a brief history of the enemies of The House of El and their ultimate fate.

1.JakeTheBank - King of The Thorbags and known enemy of Superman. He challenged The House of El and his reward....

FLED KMC NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!!!

2. ODG - A despised HERETIC of all things Superman. This rabid animal refused to be put down but nevertheless he was dealt with. His fate...

ABANDONED KMC

3. Quanchi - LAST and certainly LEAST of all things of importance in life is, Quan. The head of the Thanosi ran from forum to forum to escape justice. In the end he could not hide.

EXILED FROM THE CBVF

The Thor Corps, Gammites, Thanosi and Glinting Bastard CLANS have been ANNIHILATED !!!

TESE NEW ENEMIES WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE.

NO RAPTOR, LEPRECHAUN, STREET SCUM OR KENTUCKY FRIED BONESMOKER WILL DETHRONE THE HOUSE OF EL!!

With the aid of General McCabe and General Boardwalker, I will have ...

VENGEANCE!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE HOUSE OF EL

http://25.media.tumblr.com/fb48a45b815a48a505fb1c375ae1a655/tumblr_mh9j9rQhn41r0uwm4o1_r1_400.gif

Rao Kal El
Do they have internet on the phantom zone? stick out tongue

-Pr-
Fixed.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Fixed.

YOU BETTER REMOVE MY NAME FROM THAT POLL!!!!

-Pr-
Or what? You'll pretend to be tough, just like you pretend to be a Superman fan?

Flyattractor
.........Who is LordofBrooklyn?

Time-Immemorial
Or what? You'll pretend to be tough, just like you pretend to be a Superman fan?

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
CLEARLY, the dino dictator has taken no part the GLORIOUSNESS of KMC to find allies to show me my weakened and chumming bum.

NO MATTER

From an era marked by APPEASEMENT , WEAKNESS , and FEAR under MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR known as, Pr, I brought The House of SMELLS back from the BRINK OF THE ABYSS !!!

Since I became the RULER, The House of Smells has now entered a GOLDEN AGE at KMC . Never has Superman been more popular OR The House of Smells more STINKY.

As always there is an ABOMINATION in the midst. And the people stronger and better then me has now risen to the surface to challenge my small penis syndrome.

As in the past ALL those who owned me will be ANNIHILATED .

Here is a brief history of the enemies of The House of Smells and their ultimate fate.

1.JakeTheBank - King of The Thorbags and known enemy of Superman. He challenged The House of Smells and his reward....

2. ODG - A despised HERETIC of all things Superman. This rabid animal refused to be put down but nevertheless he was dealt with. His fate...

ABANDONED KMC

3. Quanchi - LAST and certainly LEAST of all things of importance in life is, Quan. The head of the Thanosi ran from forum to forum to escape justice. In the end he could not hide.

EXILED FROM THE CBVF

The Thor Corps, Gammites, Thanosi and Glinting Bastard CLANS have been ANNIHILATED !!!

NO RAPTOR, LEPRECHAUN, STREET SCUM OR KENTUCKY FRIED BONESMOKER WILL DETHRONE THE HOUSE OF SMELLS!!

With the aid of CARVER and GeneraL QUANICHI, I will have solid poop.

VENGEANCE!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE HOUSE OF SMELLS AMD STINKY DOG POOP.

LONG LIVE CARVER THE SUPERIOR POSTER OF SUPERMAN

Your perversions know no end.

JAKE Quit posting on his own.

ODG was banned and never returned, had nothing to do with you.

Quan got into it with PR and said he was not going to post here anymore.

I took all your members and left you with rump and roast.

Enjoy your house of smell in the phantom zone, chomper.

8swords
Originally posted by Flyattractor

he who shall not be named. less you want to be put into the phantom zone with him. may Rao have mercy on you. laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

Ask your scalebag friend what happened to him earlier this year, drunkard!!!!

My Superman fandom is SUPERIOR to yours as is MY leadership of THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

LordofBrooklyn

YOUR FATHER!!!

Time-Immemorial
Well lob has the most votes for his upcoming lifetime ban.

StiltmanFTW
Lol at this thread.

You're finished on this forum, lobbie boy. You got humiliated and destroyed. Get the f*ck out.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-23-2014/Evz1Mb.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3e/25/9a/3e259a730d2dd9695fe90b42cedf19fd.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Well lob has the most votes for his upcoming lifetime ban.

Doesn't matter, he is under my personal protection and thus no mod will dare to ban him.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by 8swords
he who shall not be named. less you want to be put into the phantom zone with him. may Rao have mercy on you. laughing out loud

thumb up Rao approves this thumb up big grin

He was a general on Krypton who tried to install his own government as an absolute ruler. He was sent into the Phantom zone by the Kryptonian Council for his crimes against humanity and KMC and his constant hatred against dinosaurs, leprechauns, potatoes and beavers.

He is currently in the Phantom Zone where he will spent 300 cycles of reprogramming or until he learns how to behave as a puppy of his proper size.

-Pr-
Ask your scalebag friend what happened to him earlier this year, drunkard!!!!

My Superman fandom is SUPERIOR to yours as is MY leadership of THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

Something that doesn't exist can't be superior, poochy.

Insane Titan
Seriously this shit is just boring now, LOB needs to grow the f*ck up.

Time-Immemorial
Professor and your ***** dog lob are welcome to stay in the house of smell. But the Kryptonian Council is growing.

Take your porch elsewhere, he stinks.

Thank you

zopzop
OMFG, look at the poll results. laughing

Don't worry LoB some of us still appreciate your insanity.

Cogito
I feel like you missed an obvious opportunity to call this "Injustice" thumb down

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Cogito
I feel like you missed an obvious opportunity to call this "Injustice" thumb down

Carver knows more about Superman then him. It's to be expected he didn't know about Injustice.

Badabing
CLEARLY, the dino dictator has drained the CESSPOOL of KMC to find allies against me.

NO MATTER

From an era marked by APPEASEMENT , WEAKNESS , and FEAR under the spud-spoiler known as, Pr, I brought The House of El back from the BRINK OF THE ABYSS !!!

Since I became the RULER, The House of El has now entered a GOLDEN AGE at KMC . Never has Superman been more popular or The House of El more powerful.

As always there is an ABOMINATION in the midst. And the scum has now risen to the surface to challenge me.

As in the past ALL those who oppose me will be ANNIHILATED .

Here is a brief history of the enemies of The House of El and their ultimate fate.

1.JakeTheBank - King of The Thorbags and known enemy of Superman. He challenged The House of El and his reward....

ABANDONED KMC

EXILED FROM THE CBVF

NO RAPTOR, LEPRECHAUN, STREET SCUM OR KENTUCKY FRIED BONESMOKER WILL DETHRONE THE HOUSE OF EL!!

With the aid of General McCabe and General Boardwalker, I will have ...

VENGEANCE!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE HOUSE OF EL

http://25.media.tumblr.com/fb48a45b815a48a505fb1c375ae1a655/tumblr_mh9j9rQhn41r0uwm4o1_r1_400.gif http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/lizodzod_zps6b48e188.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/angrylordbada_zps9501bfdb.png

Time-Immemorial
I like my version betterlaughing out loud

CLEARLY, the dino dictator has taken much part in the GLORIOUSNESS of KMC to find allies to show me my weakened and chumming bum.

NO MATTER I LIKE POOP.

From an era marked by APPEASEMENT , WEAKNESS , and FEAR under MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR known as, Pr, I brought The House of SMELLS back from the BRINK OF THE ABYSS !!!

Since I became the RULER, The House of Smells has now entered a STINKY POOP AGE at KMC . Never has Superman been more UNPOPULAR OR The House of Smells more STINKY.

As always there is a STINKYPOOP in the midst. And the people stronger and better then me has now risen to the surface to challenge my small penis syndrome.

As in the past ALL those who owned me will bE REWARED .

Here is a brief history of the enemies of The House of Smells and their ultimate fate.

1.JakeTheBank - King of The Thorbags and known enemy of Superman. He challenged The House of Smells and his reward....

FLED KMC TO BE WITH MY MOTHER!

ABANDONED KMC TO 70 VIRGINS!

EXILED FROM THE CBVF BETWEEN WOMENS LEGS

NO RAPTOR, LEPRECHAUN, STREET SCUM OR KENTUCKY FRIED BONESMOKER WILL DETHRONE THE HOUSE OF SMELLS!!

With the aid of CARVER and GeneraL QUANICHI, I will have solid poop.

LONG LIVE THE HOUSE OF SMELLS AMD STINKY DOG POOP.

LONG LIVE CARVER THE SUPERIOR POSTER OF SUPERMAN

Board Walker
There is only one true leader of the House of El, it has been and always will be the same one.

Lord of Brooklyn's passion, intelligence, and influence is unlike any other poster in this forum, and it is because of LoB that this forum is alive to the extent that it is during the present day.

The majority of you are ignorant to the true level of influence, and control that LoB has over this entire forum. However, a few of the more perceptive members here as well as the mods who take part in conducting this ongoing "process" are aware as to what is truly transpiring.

In summary it is quite accurate to say that Lord of Brooklyn's significance, and pivotal role in this forum's existence eclipses the vast majority on this website.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Board Walker
There is only one true leader of the House of SMELL, it has been and always will be the same one.

Lord of Brooklyn's passion, intelligence, and influence is unlike any other poster in this forum, and it is because of LoB that this forum is alive to the extent that it is during the present day.

The majority of you are ignorant to the true level of influence, and control that LoB has over this entire forum. However, a few of the more perceptive members here as well as the mods who take part in conducting this ongoing "process" are aware as to what is truly transpiring.

In summary it is quite accurate to say that Lord of Brooklyn's significance, and pivotal role in this forum's existence eclipses the vast majority on this website.

laughing out loud

Follow the bum chum elsewhere.

Prof. T.C McAbe
There is only one true leader of the House of El, it has been and always will be the same one.

thumb up

Amen Brother.

Rao Kal El
doh This two submissive betas. Given the chance of being equal and still they want to submit to the puppy confused

Time-Immemorial
They must like putting peanut butter between their ass checks and having the yappy runt dog lick it off.

StiltmanFTW
There's still hope for Prof. He tried to fight lobbie boy's mind-control, as seen in the off-topic thread when he admitted he's glad House of Smell disbanded.

You can also see he calls himself an admiral. A similar rank to what lobbie boy calls him sure, but not exactly the same. Another sign he's resisting him.

Fight it, Prof! You're better than this. Don't let the chihuahua keep enslaving your soul!

See lobbie boy for what he is - a digusting animal with no redeeming qualities:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/19x5KTWn0Vfmo/200_s.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/lizodzod_zps6b48e188.gif

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/angrylordbada_zps9501bfdb.png

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
This is declassified information from the former
House of El

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/lob2_zpsrv9ygvux.gif

LordofBrooklyn
THE UNHOLY TRINITY

THE SCALEBAG

http://geekologie.com/2012/12/27/dinosaur-meat.jpg

THE LEPRECHAUN

http://www.nextmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/1-LeprechaunRidingInWheelchair.gif

THE RABBLE- Featuring, TIME, THE KENTUCKY FRIED BONESMOKER

http://www.smthop.com/images/yokel02.jpg

THESE 3 WILL BE SAVED FOR LAST TO PAY FOR THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
House of El

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/lob2_zpsrv9ygvux.gif

laughing

Badabing
House of El

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/lob2_zpsrv9ygvux.gif laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
The BAMA BONESMOKER took the time to stumble out of his trailer to post the following.

Time-Immemorial
Transmitting

Yo stinky
You lost, quit being a sore loser. Or should I tell your whore mother on you?

Badabing
Time, it amazes me how you can take fun banter and turn it into personal attacks via PMs. What's even sadder is that you've been carrying on about this over at least 4 threads in 3 different forums. It would be best that you just stop now.

BeyonderGod
http://atomix.vg/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/morgan-freeman-facepalm-01.gif
This is why the beyonders dont visit us....

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
http://atomix.vg/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/morgan-freeman-facepalm-01.gif
This is why the beyonders dont visit us....

The Beyonders KNOW I'm here.

They also KNOW that their journey would come to an end if they ever encountered me.

StiltmanFTW
Enjoy, lobbie boy. BeyonderGod - a new member of your House.

You can have him, yes. For eternity, preferably.

Board Walker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Enjoy, lobbie boy. BeyonderGod - a new member of your House.

You can have him, yes. For eternity, preferably.

Stiltman I know you stand with the truth, and the truth stands in front of you. Follow me and we will bring about true change, you must have faith that I know where I am going.

Lord of Brooklyn is the "one" who is the true leader of the House of El, Superman is larger than any individual poster. Do not let the false prophets mislead you Stiltman, follow me into the light.

Stay true to the House of El.

StiltmanFTW
Stiltman I know you stand with the truth, and the truth stands in front of you. Follow me and we will bring about true change, you must have faith that I know where I am going.

Lord of Brooklyn is the "one" who is the true leader of the House of El, Superman is larger than any individual poster. Do not let the false prophets mislead you Stiltman, follow me into the light.

https://media.giphy.com/media/jUwpNzg9IcyrK/giphy.gif

LordofBrooklyn

General Boardwalker, your insight and intellect are an invaluable asset to the House of El.

What you have in Stiltman is a soul so broken that he lashes out at the light that is Superman.

Look at his posts against The Man of Tomorrow. A history of hate, heresy and derision at every turn.

It is best for him to wander out in the wilderness.

-Pr-
Stiltman > 100 LoBs.

LordofBrooklyn
Stiltman > 1,000,000 Irish

Seems about right!

Rao Kal El
https://media.giphy.com/media/jUwpNzg9IcyrK/giphy.gif

laughing

-Pr-
Seems about right!

Editing a mods posts can get you banned, you know.

I mean, it's bad enough you think you're a Superman fan, but a mod too. Silly billy.

LordofBrooklyn
Editing a mods posts can get you banned, you know.

I mean, it's bad enough you think you're a Superman fan, but a mod too. Silly billy.

You were an ABYSMAL failure as the leader of The House of El.

Superman and his fans were openly mocked and attacked and you DID NOTHING !!!

I EXIST AS THE RULER BECAUSE OF YOUR FAILURE!!!!

-Pr-
You were an ABYSMAL failure as the leader of The House of El.

Superman and his fans were openly mocked and attacked and you DID NOTHING !!!

I EXIST AS THE RULER BECAUSE OF YOUR FAILURE!!!!

Really, lies now?

I was never the leader of anything; just one of the all-stars, because we didn't need leaders. We weren't sheep.

Your desire for power is completely contradictory, considering who you claim to represent.

Time-Immemorial
Your own poll says you should get banned for life.

Just go lick the peanut butter between boardwalers ass.

I destroyed your crap house.

LordofBrooklyn
Really, lies now?

I was never the leader of anything; just one of the all-stars, because we didn't need leaders. We weren't sheep.

Your desire for power is completely contradictory, considering who you claim to represent.

"Lies" are both beneath me and unecessary.

The Posts involving Superman in your "All-Star" days were filled with outright hate and disrespect toward the character and his fans.

Stiltman and Long Pig, whom you both endorse, are easy examples of my claim.

His popularity on this forum was nowhere near what it is now.

Let's make it easier.

Point to the threads of YOUR era with, Avalon, and Juntai and prove this is all untrue.

Time-Immemorial
Make it even easier, point to a thread where you actually debate Superman instead of just acting like you do.

You have been bested by Carver numerous times.

He is your master now.

Your house is in shame and stinks to high heaven.

Prof. T.C McAbe
doh This two submissive betas. Given the chance of being equal and still they want to submit to the puppy confused

It's more reasonable to give some power to one or few people who have the time and nerve to handle it than having a thousand voices screaming their own agenda.

The BAMA BONESMOKER took the time to stumble out of his trailer to post the following.

Time-Immemorial
Transmitting

Yo stinky
You lost, quit being a sore loser. Or should I tell your whore mother on you?

Wow. Is this for real? Ok, I am really glad I will be never a part of this "new" house.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Wow. Is this for real? Ok, I am really glad I will be never a part of this "new" house.

It is real and not the only one.

THIS is what Rao and the other non-fans choose to follow as an UPGRADE to The House of El.

A PERVERSE JOKE!!!

laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Rao follows no one
Rao allows men to being equal, but also allows them to be submissive if it is in their beta nature

LordofBrooklyn
Their attack dog, Stillborn, has SCORES of posts insulting Superman in the most vulgar of ways.

He TOO is a member of the "REAL" group of Superman fans.

PRICELESS!!!

Rao Kal El
Rao allows freedom of speech

Prof. T.C McAbe
@Rao, you can say what you want but all of this is a harmless game and LoB is by all means a good sport and plays his role, like Board Walker or me. The PM of TI however shows that he takes this serious and is really just disrespectful and hostile. And yes, you followed him in this new house, no shame in admitting it.

Rao Kal El
Come on dude, I know this is a silly game.

There is no house of el, no kryptonian council is just a game.

Now shut it beta or Rao will phantom zone you. stick out tongue xD

Rao has the power of photoshop

zopzop
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/lizodzod_zps6b48e188.gif

laughing

This one is priceless. No matter how many times I see it, I still LOL IRL.

Prof. T.C McAbe
A good Friend of mine and the greatest Detective on DC earth send me this picture, it shows the true and horrible extent of the treachery by Rao and the new House!!!

Beware!
Rao and Bada! BadaRao!

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/raobadac9lm8tzokn.jpg

Rao Kal El
Actually Rao and Bada is more like this:
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/zod-lift-small_zps3c27efd3.gif

Prof. T.C McAbe
Actually Rao and Bada is more like this:
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/zod-lift-small_zps3c27efd3.gif

You touch his dick and expect a kiss?!!!

-Pr-
"Lies" are both beneath me and unecessary.

The Posts involving Superman in your "All-Star" days were filled with outright hate and disrespect toward the character and his fans.

Stiltman and Long Pig, whom you both endorse, are easy examples of my claim.

His popularity on this forum was nowhere near what it is now.

Let's make it easier.

Point to the threads of YOUR era with, Avalon, and Juntai and prove this is all untrue.

then stop doing it.

much less than they are today, or even within the last year or so.

When did I endorse LP? Then again, anyone > you, so I suppose...

No, you're right, it was better. Now he's even more despised.

Why? You'll just make jokes about potatoes or something You've already shown a willingness to warp the truth.

Make it even easier, point to a thread where you actually debate Superman instead of just acting like you do.

You have been bested by Carver numerous times.

He is your master now.

Your house is in shame and stinks to high heaven.

You better not be talking to me.

Rao Kal El
You touch his dick and expect a kiss?!!!

laughing that was a good one.

Stop projectin . Plus bestiality is not my thing.

Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing that was a good one.

Stop projectin . Plus bestiality is not my thing.

To be fair, everything involving Bada is considered bestiality, flash fact.

StiltmanFTW
It's more reasonable to give some power to one or few people who have the time and nerve to handle it than having a thousand voices screaming their own agenda.

Lob insults people every single day on kmc and you pretend not to see that?

Prof. T.C McAbe

Do you take those insults for real? They are theatralical in nature, it's obvious he doesn't mean it. And it's not like he doesn't get the biggest piece of the insult-pie in return.

Rao Kal El
Sh1t is getting to serious around here. RAO is dipping out of here.

RAO does not care about petty human struggles

StiltmanFTW
Do you take those insults for real? They are theatralical in nature, it's obvious he doesn't mean it. And it's not like he doesn't get the biggest piece of the insult-pie in return.
No, I don't. But many did and asked him to stop and/or insulted back - hard. Numerous warnings and temp bans did happen, too.

People are fed up with him. Even some of the oldest members. His 'jokes' were never funny to begin with, it needs to stop. Mods aren't fond of him either.

StiltmanFTW
Sh1t is getting to serious around here. RAO is dipping out of here.

RAO does not care about petty human struggles
So you are fleeing like Lex Luthor did from Darkseid's Omega Beams?

You are better than that, salsa. You can tank them smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
No, I don't. But many did and asked him to stop and/or insulted back - hard. Numerous warnings and temp bans did happen, too.

People are fed up with him. Even some of the oldest members. His 'jokes' were never funny to begin with, it needs to stop. Mods aren't fond of him either.

I encourage him to continue though, as for the mods, everyone know that Bada loves him, really really hard.^^

StiltmanFTW
I encourage him to continue though, as for the mods, everyone know that Bada loves him, really really hard.^^

laughing out loud

It's a tough love, yes, definitely.

I don't want him gone from the site - he's not actually harmful, unlike many others we tolerate here - but some breaks would be nice.

Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing out loud

It's a tough love, yes, definitely.

I don't want him gone from the site - he's not actually harmful, unlike many others we tolerate here - but some breaks would be nice.
When I need a serious break from someone, I put them on ignore, in some cases, like Quan and Mr. M, I realize that it's better to leave them there ^^.

But how can we get a break from Bada? Can we put a mod on ignore?

StiltmanFTW
Putting Quan on ignore doesn't help though - notice that he's completely spamming the forums, making threads about himself.

He destroyed Movie forum and is trying to do the same to SW forums and TV ones. Spreads like a cancer.

I dunno what Bada did - probably beat him senseless in real life and put some fireworks in his ass - but at least he's been exiled from here...

DarkSaint85
Don't go on a break. Trust me on this, kids...that is one flame that can never be rekindled.

https://syncedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/tear-gif.gif

Prof. T.C McAbe

DarkSaint85
Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got till its gone.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, carver will forget about the whole thing in a few days. Don't worry.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got till its gone.

Sounds poetic.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/8fxad4tvqIzwk/giphy.gif

Insane Titan

People are fed up with him. Even some of the oldest members. His 'jokes' were never funny to begin with, it needs to stop. Mods aren't fond of him either. thumb up he get a free pass to say and do what he likes.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Don't go on a break. Trust me on this, kids...that is one flame that can never be rekindled.

Subliminal message anyone?

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/wanteda5qlngb3o9.jpg

StiltmanFTW
LoB will never call you "admiral".

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan
thumb up he get a free pass to say and do what he likes.

Yea apparent he can me a a bunch of names but if I pm him. I hear about it from Bada.

Makes total sense.

Rao Kal El
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/wanteda5qlngb3o9.jpg

laughing

I am thinking of phantom zoning you

Badabing
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/wanteda5qlngb3o9.jpg laughing out loud

You are so close to the Phantom Zone. I'll PZ you, and your little dog too! sneer

Insane Titan
Yea apparent he can me a a bunch of names but if I pm him. I hear about it from Bada.

Makes total sense. makes you wonder why, eh?

Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing out loud

You are so close to the Phantom Zone. I'll PZ you, and your little dog too! sneer
I do not fear death nor the Phatom Zone!!!!!

hide

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

He gets a kick out of scrappy doo pissing on him

http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxp5hpD8xX1qldi72o1_r1_500.gif

Prof. T.C McAbe

http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxp5hpD8xX1qldi72o1_r1_500.gif

Stop projecting!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120921070210/supernatural/images/6/6d/Castiel-badge-scene.gif

Sin I AM
Wait quan didnt get banned? He's only "mad" at pr?

Badabing
Insane, stay out of things that don't concern you. You are nothing but a negative intrusion to the boards.

Time, you've been carrying on across several threads on different forums. I've had to address your behavior several times over the past few weeks. You brought no PMs to my attention, LoB did. You've been told, and warned, by several mods about your trolling, flaming and bashing.

Now, here's how this works. Insane and Time, you can both rant about your issues with me via PMs. If I see 1 more comment I will temp ban you both. Do not reply to this post, or comment upon it.Originally posted by Rao Kal El

http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxp5hpD8xX1qldi72o1_r1_500.gif laughing out loud

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wait quan didnt get banned? He's only "mad" at pr?

He says I ruined the forum, or something. Because he's such a positive influence, you know.

Insane, stay out of things that don't concern you. You are nothing but a negative intrusion to the boards.

Time, you've been carrying on across several threads on different forums. I've had to address your behavior several times over the past few weeks. You brought no PMs to my attention, LoB did. You've been told, and warned, by several mods about your trolling, flaming and bashing.

Now, here's how this works. Insane and Time, you can both rant about your issues with me via PMs. If I see 1 more comment I will temp ban you both. Do not reply to this post, or comment upon it. laughing out loud

What he said.

carver9
I guess I'm one of the few that likes Quan. He brings life to KMC imo.

Time-Immemorial
Lol this thread

Sin I AM
He says I ruined the forum, or something. Because he's such a positive influence, you know.

roll eyes (sarcastic) ...classic quan

Rao Kal El

Yep thumb up I was right there when that happened. Quani and I were at it as always an poppy head came to stop us. Quani got mad and left

Time-Immemorial
Lot of testosterone going on in herelaughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Lot of testosterone going on in herelaughing out loud

Bada and Insane are heavy roid users. So yes it will make sense.

StiltmanFTW

Ah, so it wasn't Bada's doing...

Congrats, Pr. Don't know how you did it, but you did. You saved at least this section of KMC.

Rao Kal El
It's called leprechaun magic

Sin I AM
Y do people test mods? Ive always wondered that. E bragging rights?

LordofBrooklyn

THIS CRAVEN CRETIN!!!!!

YOU'RE NOT BUILT FOR THESE WARS!!!!!

RAO SEES THE DESTRUCTION THAT LIES IN WAIT FOR HIM AND HAS ABANDONED THIS FAILED CAMPAIGN AGAINST ME!!!!

YOU'D BE WISE TO DO THE SAME!!!

Rao Kal El
Stop projecting!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120921070210/supernatural/images/6/6d/Castiel-badge-scene.gif

You are the one in love with scrappy doo

Rao Kal El
THIS CRAVEN CRETIN!!!!!

YOU'RE NOT BUILT FOR THESE WARS!!!!!

RAO SEES THE DESTRUCTION THAT LIES IN WAIT FOR HIM AND HAS ABANDONED THIS FAILED CAMPAIGN AGAINST ME!!!!

YOU'D BE WISE TO DO THE SAME!!!

Um... You are in the phantom zone
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman-II---Trial-of-Zod-_zpsqfbvednx.gif

StiltmanFTW
@Lobbie Boy

And you'd be wise to shut up - you've been thoroughly owned in every thread.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/33/c0/63/33c0633b35ffb366625bb068af203861.jpg

Time-Immemorial
The Krptonian Council is Everlasting

Insane Titan
Bada and Insane are heavy roid users. So yes it will make sense. never used them in my life, get your facts straight.

Oh and irony

-Pr-
Ah, so it wasn't Bada's doing...

Congrats, Pr. Don't know how you did it, but you did. You saved at least this section of KMC.

I honestly don't know either, funnily enough.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Y do people test mods? Ive always wondered that. E bragging rights?

Maybe, I dunno.

LordofBrooklyn
Um... You are in the phantom zone
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman-II---Trial-of-Zod-_zpsqfbvednx.gif

NO ZONE IN THE MULTIVERSE COULD EVER RESTRAIN ME!!!!

Time-Immemorial
you could not even get out of a Lego Cage much less the phantom zone.

Rao Kal El
never used them in my life, get your facts straight.

Oh and irony

Just kidding dude. I don't think you ever used them.

But you seem kind of tense. Maybe is the roids? stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe

You know, now you are my personal hero, I will never say anything bad against you.

http://media.tumblr.com/88b2967f8b8d9001d39dc1675e237e7d/tumblr_inline_mxav31Unqn1raq2me.gif

Rao Kal El
You know, now you are my personal hero, I will never say anything bad against you.

http://media.tumblr.com/88b2967f8b8d9001d39dc1675e237e7d/tumblr_inline_mxav31Unqn1raq2me.gif

First LOB and now Pr

You butt kisser

-Pr-
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
I honestly don't know either, funnily enough.

laughing out loud

Keep doing whatever you're doing, never change. Honestly, I can't believe what is happening in the Movie Forum - people discussing Quan instead of movies themselves most of the time - so sure as hell I don't want him to come back here.

Insane Titan
Just kidding dude. I don't think you ever used them.

But you seem kind of tense. Maybe is the roids? stick out tongue Might be my allergies.

Badabing
I've recently declassified these PMs to show how desperate TI has become.

He was denied twice. thumb up

Rao Kal El
Might be my allergies.

laughing thumb up

Rao Kal El
I've recently declassified these PMs to show how desperate TI has become.

He was denied twice. thumb up

You just pulled a Darksaint no expression

Time-Immemorial
What a joke. Anyone who would believe must be a gullible as a toddler.

No messages sent on October 21, or Nov 23st like that. I was on a plane all day today back from Paris, so nah.

Prof. T.C McAbe
First LOB and now Pr

You butt kisser

You are just jealous because LoB AND Pr >>>>>>>>>>> you = TI >= Quan.

biscuits

Rao Kal El

biscuits

Butt kisser

https://media.riffsy.com/images/addc4948526daaf59d691b7b653c2674/raw

Prof. T.C McAbe
Butt kisser

Ok, why do you have such gifs? Is this the pron you fap too?

sick

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Rao Kal El
Ok, why do you have such gifs? Is this the pron you fap too?

sick

I hacked that from your computer smile

Plus is better than scrappy doo peeing on you stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial

biscuits

That's rich, from the guy who said boardwalkers is the best poster on KMClaughing out loud

Facee
Some of you really need to get laid. erm

I hear sin gives great cyber. smile

DarkSaint85
She does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.