Jessica Jones (Netflix TV series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
So it dropped last weekend. Who checked it out? I'm already 9 episodes in. It's really gripping drama. Krysten Ritter is terrific, Mike Colter is really solid as Luke Cage, and David Tennant is the creepiest villain since the Joker as Kilgrave.

Dreampanther
There's a thread in the TV shows forum...

roughrider
And this forum is for comics turned into movies or TV, yes?

Like the Daredevil Netflix TV thread below...

Darth Thor
^ I think he just means that's where people are discussing it right now.

I've not had a chance to see it yet. What's the verdict? (without too many spoilers) I'm not expecting Daredevil quality tbh.

jinXed by JaNx
It's not as good as Daredevil just because i'm not as interested in the characters or story but it's still a great show and the production quality is the same. rr's not as good as Daredevil or Flash but it's still a really good show and one that could only have been properly realized through, Netflix. If you like comic books and don't watch it, you're doing yourself a disservice.

CPT Space Bomb
Watched the entire series. It's pretty good. My main issue is that Jessica herself isn't all that likeable to me. And the characters in general aren't as likeable as Daredevil. But that's just my opinion. As far as being an intelligent, well written and produced show along the lines of Daredevil however; it is up there. My final verdict?

Daredevil = 10/10
Jessica Jones = 7.5/ 10

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, she isn't the most likeable protagonist but i think that's an element that makes her character interesting.

basilisk
Same here. Started watching but not really getting into it like I did with DD where I got through the series pretty quickly. Not liking the characters all that much, JJ just isn't that likeable or particularly interesting - really needs to be at least one of those.

Good production values and so on but it's not enough to get me gripped so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.