Pre Retcon Molecule Man Vs DePowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsvieow9ok.jpg

No prep. No BFR.
Good/bad match up? Stomp? If so for who?

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsiiazmh2w.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
A stomp for Pre Retcon Molecule Man.

Time-Immemorial
PRe Recton ftw, not even Fully Powered Tyrant could stop him.

Tar-Antado
Pre-retcon MM was at the time the 2nd most powerful being in existence, no? So no contest for him.

Cogito
Originally posted by riv6672
Good match up?

thumb down

8swords
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Pre-retcon MM was at the time the 2nd most powerful being in existence, no? So no contest for him.

he was? always thought of TOAA>PR Beyonder>PR MM.

zopzop
Even POST Retcon Molecule Man stomps (as long as it's the unleashed version).

Molecule Man wins.

abhilegend
What about BSE?

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
What about BSE?
He gets his power from the Beyonders clown. But then you already knew that and are just trolling.

riv6672
Thanks, guys. thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
He gets his power from the Beyonders clown. But then you already knew that and are just trolling.
He was born on Earth though. So by proxy he must have BSE in him.

Isn't that your logic?

zopzop
He was born on Earth though. So by proxy he must have BSE in him.

Isn't that your logic?
FAIL.

a) The Demiurge didn't create humans
b) The Celestials hijacked humans and guided their evolution using the X-Gene. That's why you have humans with universe+ reality warping abilities like Franklin Richards, Legion, etc...

Insane Titan
Lol at Abhis major salty Vag.

abhilegend
FAIL.

a) The Demiurge didn't create humans
b) The Celestials hijacked humans and guided their evolution using the X-Gene. That's why you have humans with universe+ reality warping abilities like Franklin Richards, Legion, etc...
But Gaea did.

So Owen has BSE in him.

Tyrant wins.

thumb up

zopzop
But Gaea did.

So Owen has BSE in him.

Tyrant wins.

thumb up
FAIL.

Gaea didn't create humans. She just chose them over the dinosaurs. The Celestials then tampered with the protohumans granting them the X-Gene and the ability to evolve into Cosmic level beings.

abhilegend
FAIL.

Gaea didn't create humans. She just chose them over the dinosaurs. The Celestials then tampered with the protohumans granting them the X-Gene and the ability to evolve into Cosmic level beings.
But she did.

It has been stated in-numerous times.

Ergo, Owen was made of BSE. He is certainly not a mutant.

Ergo, Tyrant can drain him.

Tyrant wins.

thumb up

riv6672
Poor logic/argument.
BUT
I got the info i wanted from the first batch of replies so, everyone can kvetch to their hearts' content.

Time-Immemorial
The OP was Poor logic because Pre Recton MM would murder stomp a fully powered tyrant.

zopzop
But she did.

It has been stated in-numerous times.

Ergo, Owen was made of BSE. He is certainly not a mutant.

Ergo, Tyrant can drain him.

Tyrant wins.

thumb up
a) No, it hasn't. Scans of her creating humans?
b) Owen's power comes from the Beyonders not any Earth based deity.

FAIL.

abhilegend
a) No, it hasn't. Scans of her creating humans?
b) Owen's power comes from the Beyonders not any Earth based deity.

FAIL.
You know I'm just making fun of your logic or lack of it, right?

Utrigita
Pre retcon Molecule Man stomps Depowered Tyrant with laughable ease.

zopzop
You know I'm just making fun of your logic or lack of it, right?
glare

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by 8swords
PR Beyonder=TOAA>PR MM>LT

Prof. T.C McAbe

TOAA = Marvel God > Beyonder Race > Megaversal LT > PR Beyonder >= PR MM > Multiversal LT >>> Galactus > DP Tyrant

Mindset
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
TOAA = Marvel God > Beyonder Race > Megaversal LT > PR Beyonder >= PR MM > Multiversal LT >>> Galactus > DP Tyrant Smh

BeyonderGod
TOAA = Marvel God > Beyonder Race > Megaversal LT > PR Beyonder >= PR MM > Multiversal LT >>> Galactus > DP Tyrant
TOAA even by marvel isnt confirmed look at LT 2006 handbook smile

Currently
Beyonders > LT > Any fiction

Time-Immemorial
Shut up

TOAA>Beyonders

BeyonderGod
Nah
Beyonders could be TOAA
But TOAA isn't jack kirby nor Stan Lee

Time-Immemorial
Nope, come back when you have read a comic besides secret wars.

riv6672
Ha, fun times...yes

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Nope, come back when you have read a comic besides secret wars.
Nah come back when you......
1. Can Debate
2. Can read
3. Can know another series outside of Dragon Ball Z
4. When you have beaten someone in a debate
5. Have had enough knowledge to beat people with common sense

smokin'

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
A stomp for Pre Retcon Molecule Man.

Yes, but only if MM is not in his pussy mode...

riv6672
^^^surprised that wasnt brought up sooner.

8swords

huh weirdly enough I thought PreR beyonder>>>beyonder race

TOAA >> Marvel God > PR Beyonder >= PR MM > Megaversal LT > Beyonder Race >>>>Multiversal LT >>> Galactus > DP Tyrant

and correct me if im wrong but isnt writer=TOAA >>>marvel god??

StiltmanFTW

You know how it is with battleboards. People just forget that and think they're controlling the characters.

Doom knew MM was a pussy, so he shouted at him once or twice and look - MM is still licking his anus clean to this day...

Great sig, btw. Love the Penguins of Madagascar thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Nah come back when you......
1. Can Debate
2. Can read
3. Can know another series outside of Dragon Ball Z
4. When you have beaten someone in a debate
5. Have had enough knowledge to beat people with common sense

smokin'

Toaa>beyonders

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You know how it is with battleboards. People just forget that and think they're controlling the characters.

Doom knew MM was a pussy, so he shouted at him once or twice and look - MM is still licking his anus clean to this day...

Great sig, btw. Love the Penguins of Madagascar thumb up
Doom is all about tough love. Like Skipper with Private.

Zack M
Molecule Man easily.

BeyonderGod
huh weirdly enough I thought PreR beyonder>>>beyonder race

TOAA >> Marvel God > PR Beyonder >= PR MM > Megaversal LT > Beyonder Race >>>>Multiversal LT >>> Galactus > DP Tyrant

and correct me if im wrong but isnt writer=TOAA >>>marvel god??
http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/19/00/38/35/15_111.jpg
Apperently responsible/possibly beyond

TOAA=/=God?

One_Angry_Scot

Are you using the Unstable version mate?

Galan007
and correct me if im wrong but isnt writer=TOAA >>>marvel god?? No. This is one of the more retarded myths I've seen propagated here.

TOAA IS Marvel's "God". They are the same thing.

riv6672
I thought God was still God, at both Marvel and DC.

zopzop
I thought God was still God, at both Marvel and DC.
On panel "God" : Presence, Original Infinity Being, etc.. are at the mercy of TOAA aka the writers.

TOAA > everything on panel.

Galan007
I thought God was still God, at both Marvel and DC. TOAA is a fictional representation of the RW writers. IOW, he is a comic book character. Obviously the most powerful comic book character in Marvel, but a comic book character nonetheless.

That's why, when TOAA appeared in F4 #511, he explicitly referred to himself as "God":
http://i.imgur.com/2uvu0JY.jpg

That's why Thanos, when he wielded THOTI(TOAA's power), also referred to himself as "God":
http://i.imgur.com/xP6OhNR.png

IOW, the terms "TOAA" and "God" are used synonymously. IOW, they represent the same thing/being. smile

Contrary to zop's belief, there is no evidence that "TOAA/God" *only* refers to Marvel's real world staff. Again: TOAA is a fictional representation of the RW writers. IOW, he is a comic book character. Obviously the most powerful comic book character in Marvel, but a comic book character nonetheless.

But anyway, enough derailing this thread with the irrelevant. Owen obviously stomps.

riv6672
Cool, thank you. thumb up

Mr Master

TOAA > everything on panel in Marvel.
Basically. I call em, TOAA-God.
Imo, there's a "God" tier in Marvel excluding TOAA. TOAA though, is above them all.

TOAA-God, is an illustrated fictional representation/character of the RW writers/artists, true.

ie. The Marvel omniverse/multiverse whateva and everything in it, and outside it (like the Beyonders)
is nothing but drawings on pieces of paper to this "character" called TOAA-God.

The Infinity being, who was eternal, infinite, with no beginning or natural end, the be all, end all,
is just a silly drawing to this character named TOAA-God.
Sise-Neg-Genesis, per writers' intent was the portrayal of "The" God, ...
just ink on paper that can be crumbled and tossed by TOAA-God.

There's several cats that have been depicted as all-powerful, control over all that is,
yet, they're very existence/relevance is dependent on the pencil of the drawing labeled TOAA-God.

So my point, I agree with G,
TOAA is definitely a character in Marvel that just happens to represent what we established.
But .. because they represent such, imo, they're on another level,
and shouldn't even be categorized with their drawings.

I mean, the God cat in FF#511 is talking about RW subjects like Silver Surfer and Black Panther comics, etc.
That's that absolute 4th wall power in the house
which is distinct from those that adhere and are restricted to the common comic book laws.

StiltmanFTW
Doom is all about tough love. Like Skipper with Private.

laughing out loud

Perfect comparison, yes.

riv6672
^^^thumb up

And, heavy stuff from Mr Master.

h1a8
Just because Demuirge was initially made from BSE doesn't imply that his or his descendant's source of power is BSE. For example, Surfer source of power is the cosmos. He literally absorbs any ambient energy or solid mass in the universe (both BSE and non BSE). Odin's energy source is clearly non BSE as well.

In other words, a character's makeup doesn't imply their power source.
Surfer could absorb 100% stellar energy. Does that mean he has BSE?

a88378438
Originally posted by Mr Master
Imo, there's a "God" tier in Marvel excluding TOAA. TOAA though, is above them all.

TOAA-God, is an illustrated fictional representation/character of the RW writers/artists, true.

ie. The Marvel omniverse/multiverse whateva and everything in it, and outside it (like the Beyonders)

The Infinity being, who was eternal, infinite, with no beginning or natural end, the be all, end all,

There's several cats that have been depicted as all-powerful, control over all that is,
yet, they're very existence/relevance is dependent on the pencil of the drawing labeled TOAA-God.

TOAA is definitely a character in Marvel that just happens to represent what we established.

I mean, the God cat in FF#511 is talking about RW subjects like Silver Surfer and Black Panther comics, etc.
which is distinct from those that adhere and are restricted to the common comic book laws.

So,TOAA>Beyonder?

riv6672
This is the reason i didnt major in theology. laughing

BeyonderGod
Even when Marvels The End never mentions TOAA and the fact it wasn't Multiversal tells me no one has read it....

Beyonder (Pre-Retcon)=TOAA

Dont see why people are so defensive about it geez.

riv6672
To be honest i dont even understand the defensiveness.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mr Master

which is distinct from those that adhere and are restricted to the common comic book laws. I agree, but this would mean that a higher dimensional being shares the same relationship. For example, mxy (a 5th dimensional being) is analogous to TOAA since the D.C. Universe is just a piece of paper to him.
Probably that's how he is able to destroy and remake universes with the snap of his fingers.

riv6672
Myxy i'm better at comprehending. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Myxy i'm better at comprehending. thumb up
Wut........

riv6672
True story.

BeyonderGod
Riv6672 you see that window?......can you stand near it lol.

Time-Immemorial
Even when Marvels The End never mentions TOAA and the fact it wasn't Multiversal tells me no one has read it....

Beyonder (Pre-Retcon)=TOAA

Dont see why people are so defensive about it geez.

Because TOAA>Beyonder.

Its just the way it is.

BeyonderGod
Because TOAA>Beyonder.

Its just the way it is.
Handbook and other evidence proves otherwise plus why are you talking to me? did you add me to the ignore list??

Time-Immemorial
Handbook and other evidence proves otherwise plus why are you talking to me? did you add me to the ignore list??

Thats complete hog wash, anyone that believes that is a fool.

And that applies to both your points.

Any proof beyonder created anything bigger then the entire Marvel Multi-Verse?

It took 3 of them to take the LT out..and I know they were not as powerful as Frank, but there is literally nothing they could do to TOAA. He would stand there and pop their heads off and make them disappear.

"Stan Lee had nothing to do with writing Pre-retcon Beyonder. It was all Shooter (and some Zeck). Shooter was later fired by Marvel for reasons which included the fact that he was writing all his stuff while "flying by the seat of his pants". This was his own admission. Marvel then retconned Shooter's character because of this.

TOAA was around long before Beyonder was ever written and there was no indication, whatsoever, that he was in fact the one above all. Ever after the retcon, TOAA is still above all. TOAA is a separate concept altogether."

BeyonderGod
Thats complete hog wash, anyone that believes that is a fool.

And that applies to both your points.

Any proof beyonder created anything bigger then the entire Marvel Multi-Verse?

It took 3 of them to take the LT out..and I know they were not as powerful as Frank, but there is literally nothing they could do to TOAA. He would stand there and pop their heads off and make them disappear.

"Stan Lee had nothing to do with writing Pre-retcon Beyonder. It was all Shooter (and some Zeck). Shooter was later fired by Marvel for reasons which included the fact that he was writing all his stuff while "flying by the seat of his pants". This was his own admission. Marvel then retconned Shooter's character because of this.

TOAA was around long before Beyonder was ever written and there was no indication, whatsoever, that he was in fact the one above all. Ever after the retcon, TOAA is still above all. TOAA is a separate concept altogether."
1. Says the guy who believes anything in Dragon ball as facts? thumb up
2. Both points are backed up
3. Beyond Realm are you butthurt???
4. Beyonders=/=Pre-Retcon Beyonder even in the new handbook they were stated to be All-Powerful.....also 3 of those Beyonders were doing it on a whim they were being sadistic lol you must not know anything outside of Dragon Ball so stop and also TOAA isnt confirmed by marvel....his existence seems fable.
5. Never stated Lee wrote Pre-Retcon Beyonder lmao but stan lee REPRESENTED him as in all the given secret wars 2 covers XD and in 2 panels shows Stan lee bowing to him so again nothing you just posted mean anything. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Why are we talking about Dragon ball, are you that foaming at the mouth, troll?
Prove the beyond realm is bigger then the mulitverse.

TOAA > Beyonders

Shut up already.

BeyonderGod
Why are we talking about Dragon ball, are you that foaming at the mouth, troll?
Prove the beyond realm is bigger then the mulitverse.

TOAA > Beyonders

Shut up already.
Interview By Jim Shooter:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111130441/3818642-7962697593-33444.jpg
Narration:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125547/3344482-beyond-realm.jpg
Multiverse not mulitverse lmao!

Beyonder>>>>>TOAA
Beyonders>>>>>TOAA

You mad even more? thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Jim Shooter was fired for being an idiotlaughing out loud

Just like you

BeyonderGod
Time-Immemorial Butthurt has been confirmed.

PS: Akira needs assistants because he has no writing skills.

Time-Immemorial
Jim Shooter was fired for being an idiotlaughing out loud

Just like you

BeyonderGod

Someone is emotional because i debunked them lol!

Time-Immemorial
prove you debunked anything.

Shooter was firedlaughing out loud

Literally every single person on the forum laughs at you or has you on ignore or tells you are wrong, but you think you are the only person here who is right, do you see how stupid you are thinking this?

BeyonderGod
prove you debunked anything.

Shooter was firedlaughing out loud

Literally every single person on the forum laughs and you or has you on ignore or tells you are wrong, but you think you are the only person here who is write, do you see how stupid you are thinking this?
>Shooter was fired logic
Stan lee words don't mean anything tho nor does jack kirby by your logic lol and hell anything Akira says doesn't mean anything by your logic since he doesn't even right the guides you people use.
1. only the dbztard squad laughs/ignores me after i debunk them so about 4 to 6 people basically who laughed at by other forums.
2. Telling someone they are wrong=/=proving they are wrong
3. its spelled right not WRITE and you call me stupid?? laughing
4. I am actually SMARTER than you apparently so check yourself before talking bud.

BeyonderGod
Lol he edited his Write to right XD

Time-Immemorial
Being a internet grammar natzi won't save you from being incredibly wrong.

The way to write the sentence you just criticized me on would be the following:

"He edited his write to right."

So look who is the idiot now.

Find someway to walk back shooter being fired.laughing out loud

Idiot.

Laughed at by other forums?

Who's, besdies your pathetic forum that no one will join?

BeyonderGod
Being a internet grammer natzi won't save you from being incredibly wrong.
Says the guy who has been proven wrong?.....its spelled grammar and Nazi since you like calling others idiots and etc.

The way to write the sentence you just criticized me on would be the following:

"He edited his write to right."

So look who is the idiot now.
Still you exactly.
Find someway to walk back shooter being fired.laughing out loud
Idiot.
Laughed at by other forums?
Who's, besdies your pathetic forum that no one will join?
Shooter being fired=/=losing
His words>your words someone is a moron
Its spelled besides lol
MVC laughs
Comicvine laughs
Animevice laughs
and yes my forum laughs at you as well also 152 members disagree with your butthurt lol.

Time-Immemorial
Says the guy who has been proven wrong?.....its spelled grammar and Nazi since you like calling others idiots and etc.

Still you exactly.

Shooter being fired=/=losing
His words>your words someone is a moron
Its spelled besides lol
MVC laughs
Comicvine laughs
Animevice laughs
and yes my forum laughs at you as well also 152 members disagree with your butthurt lol.

No one cares about your grammar natzism or your stupid forum.

And again have proven and admitted you are a troll on the board.

Reported.

BeyonderGod
No one cares about your grammar natzism or your stupid forum.

And again have proven and admitted you are a troll on the board.

Reported.
1. You care
2. You care about my forum since you mentioned it so much lol.
3. Proven? not really many people can agree that i have a factual/logical common sense.
4. Admitted? never admitted anything thats you being analsore.

Reported back thumb up because i mean didnt a mod state temp bans for those who abuse the report button outta butthurt?

Time-Immemorial

Reported back thumb up because i mean didnt a mod state temp bans for those who abuse the report button outta butthurt?

So you report after just typing this, shows how much of an idiot you really are.

You only come here to troll us. You are pretty good, but you will get banned eventually.

BeyonderGod
So you report after just typing this, shows how much of an idiot you really are.
No i just want to have you banned for being such a troll. thumb up so keep reporting they will clearly see you have a emotional/mental issue.

Time-Immemorial
No i just want to have you banned for being such a troll. thumb up so keep reporting they will clearly see you have a emotional/mental issue.

laughing out loud

BeyonderGod
thumb up Keep going you only showing how sad of a user you are.

-Pr-
You two, take your shit to PMs. It has no place in threads.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by -Pr-
You two, take your shit to PMs. It has no place in threads.
thumb up

riv6672
God DAMN i'm glad i missed all that.

BeyonderGod
Haha laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.