Would Sidious have accepted Dark Jedi in TCW?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
I just finished the Pong Krell arc on Umbara, and Krell spoke of becoming apart of the New Order. If a Jedi had turned Dark as Krell due to a force vision or another reason, would Sidious have accepted and let the Jedi serve prior to his formation of the Inquisitors? I am not speaking of him raising and training force sensitives, but fully trained Dark Jedi like Krell or Asajj serving in the Empire during last days of the Clone wars.

Or would Sidious always be suspicious of them?

quanchi112
Used them and disposed of them if they became irrelevant.

Zenwolf
He'd use them, not any different then when Jerec or Cronal were around really. If he deemed them threats, he'd either move them(as he did Cronal) or cut them off from knowledge(Jerec) or perhaps just eliminate them, but probably the former as he'd have uses for them and by that time they most likely would have to follow or be destroyed.

Q99
Use them, preferably sacrificing them in some way that'll hurt the Jedi.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99
Use them, preferably sacrificing them in some way that'll hurt the Jedi.

Eh I think them just being Dark Jedi is better than sacrificing them, that's probably the worst thing for the Jedi to cope with that they now have to fight against a former friend. Hanging it over there heads and all that, killing them wouldn't have that impact much.

Q99
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh I think them just being Dark Jedi is better than sacrificing them, that's probably the worst thing for the Jedi to cope with that they now have to fight against a former friend. Hanging it over there heads and all that, killing them wouldn't have that impact much.

Have them hang around enough to cause some angst, but the ultimate goal is to cause maximum damage and remove liabilities.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99
Have them hang around enough to cause some angst, but the ultimate goal is to cause maximum damage and remove liabilities.

Ahh I thought you meant like sacrifice as in just killling them. But yeah.

Syndicate
Originally posted by quanchi112
Used them and disposed of them if they became irrelevant.

This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.