Invokers Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Its a MOBA-style online game that I found free on the Vita store. It isn't bad, surprisingly.

jinXed by JaNx
Another pay to play scam.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Another pay to play scam.

...It's... It's Free though...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Another pay to play scam. Actually, I found that it discourages P2P, I did perfectly fine in missions AND online without paying a single penny.

It's easy to hold your own in this game without any help.

CosmicComet
So you recommend it?

Is it cross-play? If I get it on PS3, can I play with PS4 or Vita owners?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by CosmicComet
So you recommend it?

Is it cross-play? If I get it on PS3, can I play with PS4 or Vita owners? No PS3 game has ever been Cross-Play with PS4, but if you buy it on one system, you can download it on any PS3, PS Vita, or PS4 system.

Jmanghan
I recommend it. It's monotonous, and even repetitive at times. But you'll never run into a paywall, and you'll never be totally outmatched.

How it works is, you start at level 1 in a match, and with every HIT, not kill, but HIT, you gain experience.

You'll have a fire and ice spell. The ice spell is the one to use for long-ranged combat, as it can freeze your opponent, making them slower.

In Jungle of Orth, rather then going straight for the towers, its easier to break the statues, as they can level up and even get their own power-ups.

What you CAN do, if you feel like doing it, is subscribe.

It does nothing really, except give you an abundance of money, from what I've seen.

If your team is losing, its purely due to your team's skill, and none of the in-game stats ever change how powerful a person is, in online.

This is at least a $9.99 experience, definitely felt guilty not paying at least a little bit for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.