Darth Wredd vs Darth Nihl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
Darth Wredd decides to take on Darth Nihl

if you say Wredd wins then add Darth Talon

if you say Wred beats Nihl and Talon then add Darth Havok

if you say Wred beats Nihl Talon Havok then add Maladi

iirc Nihl Talon Havok and Maladi are the only One Sith who survived and have names. rolling on floor laughing

Darth Wred has a vendetta against the One Sith, and want to reestablish the rule of 2 with him as the Dark Lord.

was Nihl &co still alive in Wred's time ?

Trocity
Nihl kicks his ass.

redpill
Originally posted by Trocity
Nihl kicks his ass.

so what was nihl doing when wredd was killing his buddies

Trocity
Talon, most likely.

Q99
While Wredd was pretty talented, we saw from how he faired against Master Val that he still had room to improve in dueling- heck, he almost certainly improved his level since that point with all the duels he was in, he was a driven individual, but even so, I don't think enough to match Nihl (or Talon).

He might actually have Nihl in raw force power, his big force feat was impressive, but in terms of combat application and force skill, again, goes to Nihl.

Originally posted by redpill

iirc Nihl Talon Havok and Maladi are the only One Sith who survived and have names. rolling on floor laughing

Saarai was alive too. Really, a surprisingly large list of big hitters.

Total unknown, it was never addressed, if the series had lasted longer it might've.

One possibility is Cade & the Jedi had already hunted them down. Considering how Cade was palling around and the relaxed stance of the leadership, I think it fairly likely. The Jedi weren't seen much during the series, they had to be up to something too.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
While Wredd was pretty talented, we saw from how he faired against Master Val that he still had room to improve in dueling- heck, he almost certainly improved his level since that point with all the duels he was in, he was a driven individual, but even so, I don't think enough to match Nihl (or Talon).

He might actually have Nihl in raw force power, his big force feat was impressive, but in terms of combat application and force skill, again, goes to Nihl.

Saarai was alive too. Really, a surprisingly large list of big hitters.

Total unknown, it was never addressed, if the series had lasted longer it might've.

One possibility is Cade & the Jedi had already hunted them down. Considering how Cade was palling around and the relaxed stance of the leadership, I think it fairly likely. The Jedi weren't seen much during the series, they had to be up to something too.

that would be awesome to read.

so kinda like order 66 on the sith

cade confronts nihl and says he wants to avenge his father's death.

redpill
Originally posted by Trocity
Talon, most likely. what about her?

Q99
Originally posted by redpill
that would be awesome to read.

so kinda like order 66 on the sith

Pretty much!

Maladi and Nihl have got to be the most wanted people in the galaxy, I can't see those who know of the attempt to kill Coruscant ever stopping looking for them.

I think Cade's learned enough to not be driven by vengeance... but still, driven to stop the threat to the galaxy that Nihl represents.

NewGuy01
Nihl, obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.