Ideal Chief of State?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
who do you think would make the best chief of state?

all had their weaknesses but its hard to beat mon mothma in my opinion.
However i think Talon Karrde would have made a good one if he was in the position even though he would not want to be or would ever do it, probably.

Q99
Karrde's still a smuggler, I'm not sure if he'd be for the task.

I'm thinking Lando. Diplomatic, administered a city, hero, very well-rounded resume.

Fated Xtasy
Mon Mothma was the best and greatest truth be told, but, hypothetically, if he had survived, Bail would have done just as well, if not better.

Other candidates include, Leia, Lando, and maybe even Luke if he hadn't been a Jedi.

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Mon Mothma was the best and greatest truth be told, but, hypothetically, if he had survived, Bail would have done just as well, if not better.

Other candidates include, Leia, Lando, and maybe even Luke if he hadn't been a Jedi.

Yea, Bail would've been good, and Leia.

Luke never really developed the skillset along those lines. Bush pilot doesn't lean to chief of state. Heck, even in the rebellion, he never seemed in charge of more than small units.

DarthAnt66
Darth Malak.

red8
Lord Daiman

Q99
Originally posted by red8
Lord Daiman

Ah yes, as he created the universe, no chief of state can be better than his will smile

Darth Demenos
the reason i say karrde is bc he was very loyal, brave, secretive, lived by a code of honor, he was respectful, a good leader, a fighter, didnt take crap from anyone unless he just had to, but most importantly he did what he thought was right in the long run.

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
the reason i say karrde is bc he was very loyal, brave, secretive, lived by a code of honor, he was respectful, a good leader, a fighter, didnt take crap from anyone unless he just had to, but most importantly he did what he thought was right in the long run.

That's really not the same thing as having governmental skills, though... put in charge, he probably wouldn't know what to do.

Darth Demenos
he could learn though, and he was also pretty smart and cunning so i think he could do it. plus he would have others there to help him like leia.

Tzeentch
Leia was practically born for the role. I like the suggestion of Lando as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.