Darth Nyriss vs. Vaylin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Battle takes place in the Hoth rebels hangar

Tondemonai
Vaylin curbstomps

red8
Vaylin loses in sabers.

carthage
How is Nyriss winning or stomping?

SunRazer
It's hard to believe that Vaylin takes sabers, let alone stomps.

FreshestSlice
Vaylin loses in sabers, but she destroys in everything else.

Nephthys
I think this is a pretty good fight, personally. Nyriss obviously has lesser TK feats but she does have stellar lightning and she has sorcery while also being a superior swordswoman.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think this is a pretty good fight, personally. Nyriss obviously has lesser TK feats but she does have stellar lightning and she has sorcery while also being a superior swordswoman. thumb up Nyriss deserves more respect in these boards tbh. Vaylin should still win though.

Tondemonai
I really like Nyriss, but I don't think she wins. Saber wise she probably takes a victory though not by much. We saw Vaylin take on her mother on equal footing, not a small feat. Senya is (iirc) a very highly skilled duelist, who (again, iirc) was the strongest Knight of Zakuul; this being what drew Valkorion to her. None the less Nyriss takes sabers but definitely loses the others. Reason being Senya said that Vaylin literally began moving small objects from INSIDE THE WOMB BEFORE SHE WAS EVEN BORN. I don't think Nyriss can compete with that.

Emperordmb
Yeah I'd side Vaylin via TK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.