Photon Vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zps5tdnat7y.jpg

No prep. No BFR. No Amps. Current Photon. DCnu Sinestro.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsjirsxaoo.jpg

carver9
Good fight.

KingD19
She ends up manipulating his energy somehow and winning because of it.

abhilegend
Nobody manipulates Sinestro's energy unless he allows it.

sneer

celeyhyga17
Sinestro. Should be overall more powerful. Her only real advantage is speed.

riv6672
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight.
Thanks.
I'm undecided on the outcome, personally so, hopefully some good opinions get put out.

Zack M
Sinestro.

Decter
Sinestro

riv6672
I see....naughty

KingD19
Photon is being shortchanged imo. She's faster(reacts to people and things while moving at lightspeed casually), can absorb and become immune to his energy, can phase through any of his attacks. And she's got nothing to be afraid of.

riv6672
Oh, i agree, i just didnt feel like arguing.
Photon's got every chance here IMO.

Zack M
When has photon manipulated fear energy?

Mindset
Deadpool 13

Decter
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool 13

Wrong chapter fool

That was when Sinestro and Hal had a full on 50 shades of grey sex scene

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
Photon is being shortchanged imo. She's faster(reacts to people and things while moving at lightspeed casually), can absorb and become immune to his energy, can phase through any of his attacks. And she's got nothing to be afraid of.
thumb up

riv6672
So, Fear is the only made up comic book energy that might give Photon a problem? What a coincidence! laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by KingD19
She's not being short changed here.

riv6672
Yeah she kind of is.
You yourself said her only advantage is speed. She does more than that. If you dont consider her other abilities as factors in this fight, well, thats fine, its your opinion, but, mine is its short changing.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah she kind of is.
You yourself said her only advantage is speed. She does more than that. If you dont consider her other abilities as factors in this fight, well, thats fine, its your opinion, but, mine is its short changing.
Like?

Zack M
Sinestro is very smart and capable in his own right. I mean, he was able to take on Volthoom. Someone who was owning most lanterns.

Mindset
Lanterns are garbage.

Zack M
He also punked Kyle, who Sinestro did HTH. Kyle's is garbage, I agree.

Mindset
That was non canon, you dumpster baby.

Zack M
Sinestro called Kyle a hood rat, you cry baby.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
She's not being short changed here.

Yeah she is, by you.

Zack M
Sinestro is just too smart here.

basilisk
Originally posted by Mindset
Lanterns are garbage.

Most Lanterns are garbage, which is pretty ridiculous when you think about it. They have one of the most powerful weapons in the universe and are supposed to protect against planetary and cosmic threats, but on planets like earth plenty of the local superheroes seem to be capable of doing a better job and half the time Lanterns just get chumped in fights.

That said, Sinestro is a top tier lantern with high levels of skill, intelligence, tactics, and experience. I'd give Photon the majority win against fodder lanterns, but not here. Sinestro has more experience against a wider range of powerful threats including other energy beings, and his powerset is a good one for fighting against energy attacks.

Photon has the speed advantage which might get her some wins.

Overall though, tough battle but Sinestro for a majority.

riv6672
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Like?
Like?
Not sure what you mean, but, if i were to say Sinestro's only advantage in this fight is the ability to shoots power blasts, i'd be short changing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.