DCnU Orion Vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i66.tinypic.com/14t7lep.jpg

vs

http://i65.tinypic.com/2q08qkz.jpg

carver9
Bill kills him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Bill kills him.
How?

In what universe does Orion get "killed" here?

SquallX
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
How?

In what universe does Orion get "killed" here?

It's Carver.

Mindset
I hate gingers, but I hate Thor knockoffs even more.

Orion 10/10

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
I hate gingers, but I hate Thor knockoffs even more.

laughing

I want to say Orion but I actually agree with Carver here.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

I want to say Orion but I actually agree with Carver here.

Bill isn't killing Orion, especially with a Mother Box. :/

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Bill kills him.
With his face hitting orion's fists?

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
With his face hitting orion's fists? dude, shut up. This is a good fight and you know it.

Anyway, bill wins this 7-8/10. Orion needs way more showings to compete with bill. A person could argue that orion wins based off of his fights with the lanterns and superman, but we'd need to see him fight Clark more than once to say that it was an average showing for him, the new gods had a special immunity to the lanterns iirc, and he had waaaaaaayyyy too many low showings in the wonder woman series.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
dude, shut up. This is a good fight and you know it.

Anyway, bill wins this 7-8/10. Orion needs way more showings to compete with bill. A person could argue that orion wins based off of his fights with the lanterns and superman, but we'd need to see him fight Clark more than once to say that it was an average showing for him, the new gods had a special immunity to the lanterns iirc, and he had waaaaaaayyyy too many low showings in the wonder woman series.

You keep saying that, but it's not true from what I remember. Unless you have scans to back it up. And if that's the case, I'll shut up about it.

Remember, he had a good showing against MOGO as well.

Blue Area Vet
Bill would own his ass.

Zack M
I agree, Orion FTW.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
dude, shut up. This is a good fight and you know it.

Dude, shut the **** up.

New Gods were not immune to Lanterns. What the **** are you talking about?

And what low showings in Wonder Woman?

Zack M
Yeah, I read godhead, and I don't remember it saying New God's were immune to Lanterns energy.

Galan, is this true?!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Orion a slight majority.

carver9
Lanterns sucks tbh.

Zack M
Nor the ones Orion bested

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack M
Yeah, I read godhead, and I don't remember it saying New God's were immune to Lanterns energy.

Galan, is this true?!! No.

Magnon
Orion 10/10. He's almost as strong as Superman.

SquallX
Originally posted by Magnon
Orion 10/10. He's almost as strong as Superman.

Orion is above Superman actually. Especially if he's using the Astro Force and the Mother Box to there full capability.

I don't know if the Astro Force been mentioned in the New 52, but the Mother Box was showed to have Universal capabilities.

Board Walker
Also motherbox can instantly, and fully heal Orion of all injuries as well as replenish his strength/etc.

Orion is solidly above high heralds, and that is because he has the full astro force and a universal motherbox integrated in him.

SquallX
Originally posted by Board Walker
Also motherbox can instantly, and fully heal Orion of all injuries as well as replenish his strength/etc.

Orion is solidly above high heralds, and that is because he has the full astro force and a universal motherbox integrated in him.

God to admit, i like you're sig. smokin'

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Board Walker

facepalm

Zack M
facepalm

Do you think Dcnu Orion is on Par with pre flashpoint?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Zack M
Do you think Dcnu Orion is on Par with pre flashpoint?
No.
Well at least not yet.

SquallX
facepalm

Am curious on what was said that a face palm was needed?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by SquallX
Am curious on what was said that a face palm was needed?
Orion over trans means he's a skyfather.

SquallX
Orion over trans means he's a skyfather.

True he's not a sky father, but the man is not giving enough credits. I've always see a full capable Orion far above the likes of HH Class.

celeyhyga17
True he's not a sky father, but the man is not giving enough credits. I've always see a full capable Orion far above the likes of HH Class.
So what was in his post that I should not have face palmed it?

SquallX
So what was in his post that I should not have face palmed it?

All BW said was Orion is above HH's because of his Mother Box and Astro Force.

Latest Orion Mother Box was showed to be Universal without trying.

celeyhyga17
All BW said was Orion is above HH's because of his Mother Box and Astro Force.

Latest Orion Mother Box was showed to be Universal without trying.
Really? So Orion is beyond hh because of his "universal" mother box?

Zack M

I think the MB might be more versatile than Stormbreaker.

SquallX

The Mother Box fuels and restricts New Gods.

In the post crisis era, it was showed that the Mother Box restricts a New Gods once they last through its boom tubes.

If Orion, or any New Gods were to come to Earth with the use of a Boom Tube, they'll be giants, able to play with planets like a basketball.

I don't have an exact category for Orion, but he's not just a High Herald at his absolute best.

celeyhyga17
The Mother Box fuels and restricts New Gods.

In the post crisis era, it was showed that the Mother Box restricts a New Gods once they last through its boom tubes.

If Orion, or any New Gods were to come to Earth with the use of a Boom Tube, they'll be giants, able to play with planets like a basketball.

I don't have an exact category for Orion, but he's not just a High Herald at his absolute best.
What is his absolute best? This is N52 Orion. That should narrow it down for you.

So you're saying BRB is beyond hh too?

the Darkone
These two are peers, I say 50/50

Prof. T.C McAbe
DCnU Orion is just an Avatar, as seen in Multiversity, the new Gods are split into differen't forms/realities. The main entities are most likely Multi-Universal, like Darkseid.

SquallX
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
DCnU Orion is just an Avatar, as seen in Multiversity, the new Gods are split into differen't forms/realities. The main entities are most likely Multi-Universal, like Darkseid.

So is Multiversity canon to the New 52, or just the New Gods?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So is Multiversity canon to the New 52, or just the New Gods?

As far as I can tell Multiversity is canon, Convergence too btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.