Shang Chi vs Mr. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No Stark Tech.

Lets do two fights:

1. Standard fight, h2h.

2. Shang has psi filters. Also h2h.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
1. X does to him what he did to Cat.

2. X needs more showings. For now, probably Shang, but not a stomp.

cdtm
He beat Shen Kuei?

StiltmanFTW
Shitstomped him.

StiltmanFTW
Wait - no, my memory fails me.

It was Taskmaster who did that. And later got owned by X stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39001/1339532-tskvcat.jpg

Aaand we all know what happened to Tasky afterwards.

Zack M
Cat went out like a *****.

cdtm
I remember that. Danny also beat Colossus.

But then you have Natasha beating Simon, which is pure wtf..

StiltmanFTW
To be fair, that's what Taskmaster is supposed to be.

Danny temporarily "bfr'd" him, which was his only option.

Natasha beating Simon is comparable only with... well, I don't know. Rulk killing Grandmaster? But then again, LF Rulk was at least consistent.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
To be fair, that's what Taskmaster is supposed to be.

Danny temporarily "bfr'd" him, which was his only option.

Natasha beating Simon is comparable only with... well, I don't know. Rulk killing Grandmaster? But then again, LF Rulk was at least consistent.

Been awhile since I read Contest, but pretty sure they didn't show how Danny won. The BFR thing you're thinking of is probably when Danny fought the X-Men.

I kind of liked the Exiles one, when Rand put his fist through Colossus's chest... and then proceeded to get smothered to death by the dying ruskie. eek!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Been awhile since I read Contest, but pretty sure they didn't show how Danny won. The BFR thing you're thinking of is probably when Danny fought the X-Men.

I kind of liked the Exiles one, when Rand put his fist through Colossus's chest... and then proceeded to get smothered to death by the dying ruskie. eek!

That's exactly what I thought about, yes. I didn't even realize they fought in Contest. There were plenty of wtf battles.

Colossus die-hard fans argued that Danny didn't punch through him, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.