Luke Cage -Vs- Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Luke Cage

Vs

Black Panther

Fight takes place in NYC

cdtm
Cage.

I don't care what happened in the comic, his pressure points should be as invulnerable as the rest of him.

StiltmanFTW
Pressure points aren't the only way to take him out.

Does Panther still carry energy daggers with him?

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pressure points aren't the only way to take him out.

Does Panther still carry energy daggers with him?

More recently he's used his energy gauntlets and grenades that are powerful. Both were powerful enough to harm Namor.

Vanguard
bump

Cuz current panther doesn't use vibranium claws and doesn't carry energy daggers. Or he at least hasn't used them in Coates' run.

riv6672
Cage.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
Cage.

Would the energy daggers make a difference? He uses them in the Ultimates run. But I don't really **** with the Ultimates series, so I don't consider it standard gear.

abhilegend
Cage oneshots Panther.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cage oneshots Panther. Why is there so much salt in everything that you post relating to panther?

Vanguard
Originally posted by deathslash
Why is there so much salt in everything that you post relating to panther?

Abby is a nazi

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cage oneshots Panther.
Originally posted by Vanguard
Abby is a nazi
BP is a Jew?!? huh

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
BP is a Jew?!? huh I know you're joking, but Nazis hated anything that wasn't Aryan and BP definitely isn't blonde haired and blue eyed (at least not until Marvel decides to "diversify" their minority characters like they are with their white characters).

Vanguard
I know you're joking, but Nazis hated anything that wasn't Aryan and BP definitely isn't blonde haired and blue eyed (at least not until Marvel decides to "diversify" their minority characters like they are with their white characters).

I just read about how Marvel's "diversifying" characters an hour or so ago. Seems everybody pretty much hates the idea. Regardless of race.

What do you think about this particular fight though?

deathslash
I just read about how Marvel's "diversifying" characters an hour or so ago. Seems everybody pretty much hates the idea. Regardless of race.

What do you think about this particular fight though? If panther didn't have weapons, cage would beat his ass. With weapons, panther stomps all over Luke.

Also, I don't hold that pressure point showing against Luke because panther attacked him without Luke even knowing that he was going to get attacked and there are two other showings that Luke has where pressure points are largely ineffective.

Vanguard
If panther didn't have weapons, cage would beat his ass. With weapons, panther stomps all over Luke.

Also, I don't hold that pressure point showing against Luke because panther attacked him without Luke even knowing that he was going to get attacked and there are two other showings that Luke has where pressure points are largely ineffective.

thumb up

riv6672
I know you're joking, but Nazis hated anything that wasn't Aryan and BP definitely isn't blonde haired and blue eyed ...
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthpantherwhite1.jpg

Agree on the pressure point uh, point, too.
IMO Luke has this. I dont mind being in the minority on this one.

abhilegend
Abby is a nazi
ermm

abhilegend
ermmdur

Vanguard
bump

Cuz current panther doesn't use vibranium claws and doesn't carry energy daggers. Or he at least hasn't used them in Coates' run.

I've been corrected. Panther does have his vibranium claws. Just doesn't need to use them apparently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.