GTA Rio de Janeiro (lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Would you guys like to see another Rockstar game which takes place in Brazil like Max Payne 3?

What you guys would think if Rockstar creates a GTA which takes place in Rio de Janeiro? Do you guys think it's a good or a bad idea?

KingD19
A Rio de Janeiro game would depend on a few things. What's the protag situation like? One guy? Three like in 5?

It also depends on his situation. Are you a street rat from the favela working his way out of poverty? A smart businessman trying to get richer? It has potential though.

Kazenji
I'd be up for some other city locations for the GTA games....Even seeing London again would be good.

Jesus McBurger
Id like a Playable GTA character

Smasandian
Hmm, I wonder where the next GTA takes place. Going from GTA3, we have been too:

New York
Miami
California
New York
Califronia

So I'm guessing they won't go back to New York. I also wonder if they will use a certain time period. I'm not sure if it will a non-US location. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't Miami again. It seems Rockstar likes its area where it can maximize the amount of immersion it can bring and it's usually based on popular movie/TV series/genre. Hell, maybe the entire East Coast. Get Washingon, New York, Detriot, Boston in there.

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced it will Miami/Florida.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
Hmm, I wonder where the next GTA takes place. Going from GTA3, we have been too:

New York
Miami
California
New York
Califronia

So I'm guessing they won't go back to New York. I also wonder if they will use a certain time period. I'm not sure if it will a non-US location. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't Miami again. It seems Rockstar likes its area where it can maximize the amount of immersion it can bring and it's usually based on popular movie/TV series/genre. Hell, maybe the entire East Coast. Get Washingon, New York, Detriot, Boston in there.

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced it will Miami/Florida. Why just from GTA III? :/

Smasandian
Because the GTA games of the present have no comparison to top down games of the past.

Rockstar games are all about references and it started at GTA3. I'm guessing Rockstar will not choose a location because of those games because they generally choose a location based on some sort of reference or theme. If it's in London, I'm guessing it's based on some sort of movie reference. Not sure what it would be though.

Solid47
I found some mods of GTA SA made by some brazillian modders...

Here's one of the video I found(however the game, video and the description is in portuguese...) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUT6_td3xo

Kazenji
Originally posted by Smasandian

New York
Miami
California
New York
Califronia

You left out London on that list.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Id like a Playable GTA character
Edit: I meant a playable Female GTA character

Kazenji
I remember before GTA 5 got release with those early screens or something like that and it showed a female GTA character.

jinXed by JaNx
I think the next GTA game should travel between several cities, either,American/European and or Asian.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Kazenji
You left out London on that list.

No I didn't.

I said from from GTA 3 and on. London was before that.

Kazenji
Better late then never for the reply...i suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.