Bullseye Vs Longshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsgvlhlwuz.jpg

No prep. No BFR. Midtown Manhattan rooftop to start.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsxav0d8a8.jpg

StiltmanFTW
I don't know Longshot's limits.

He's one of those hax characters you can never be sure about. It seems like a good fight, though. Both skilled, both enhanced in their own ways, but Longshot has that luck power which could probably beat Bullseye's aim - probably.

riv6672
^^^You get what i was thinking here, pretty much point for point...laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Great minds think alike and all that wink

riv6672
Now to see if anyone responds, or just snags the thread idea...stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
I'd take Longshot.

Any guns that Bullseye has, would mysteriously explode:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nEGT46YpKgo/UntLjQ6tGUI/AAAAAAAAa68/6oD7l9nVxpk/s1600/-011+copy.jpg

riv6672
Haha, great scan and line from LS! laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
or just snags the thread idea...stick out tongue

Hehe, Golgo.

riv6672
wink

StiltmanFTW
He's just trying to distract himself from all those "Loki stomps Magog" thoughts.

riv6672
Oh man that was a good one! smile

Blue Area Vet
Longshot, no contest. There could not be a worse opponent for Bullseye.

riv6672
I'd love to see Bullseye's frustration at dealing with LS. yes

tkitna
Bullseye has him in his crosshairs and slips on a banana peel for the loss.

deathslash
Originally posted by tkitna
Bullseye has him in his crosshairs and slips on a banana peel for the loss. he doesn't just slip on a banana peel. He slips on a banana peel while his side of the rooftop crumbles underneath him and he falls onto a rusty bed of needles that were used by the dirtiest dope fiends and he's rendered just conscious enough to feel the pain as a swarm of acid covered fire ants eat him alive.

While this is happening, Longshot climbs down a latter and finds a leprechaun (PR) and his pot of gold.

StiltmanFTW
Then said lePrechaun kills him...

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Then said lePrechaun kills him... nope. Just before he dies while laying in a pool of his blood, he turns his head to the side, sees the holy grail, drinks from it, and is instantly healed. Luke skywalker, Optimus Prime, Batman, and Lion-O then descend from the heavens and give him the secrets of the batkick, the sword of omens, and tell him to use the force. All of this happens while Optimus' song (The Touch) plays in the background. He then uses his newfound powers to kill PR, defeat Vegeta, bring balance to the force, and pick up some bitches.

beatboks
Originally posted by deathslash
nope. Just before he dies while laying in a pool of his blood, he turns his head to the side, sees the holy grail, drinks from it, and is instantly healed. Luke skywalker, Optimus Prime, Batman, and Lion-O then descend from the heavens and give him the secrets of the batkick, the sword of omens, and tell him to use the force. All of this happens while Optimus' song (The Touch) plays in the background. He then uses his newfound powers to kill PR, defeat Vegeta, bring balance to the force, and pick up some bitches.

I love all of it.

After all when LS was falling from a heĺicarier Thor suddenly appeared miles from where he was with no knowledge of how he got their to catch him and gently puts him on the ground. Said hellicarrier is about to fall on LS's head and somehow stoos just shy.

Or when fighting Juggs a building convenieltly collapses on LS to protect him in such a way the every faĺlen part manages to hold other debree safely away from LS until the xmen dig him out (juggs having already thought hed won).

No character i can think of LS cant beat. Its why he's my 2nd fav Marvel character after hellstrom and just ahead of DD and IF. That and have the quirkiness of the character.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'd take Longshot.

Any guns that Bullseye has, would mysteriously explode:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nEGT46YpKgo/UntLjQ6tGUI/AAAAAAAAa68/6oD7l9nVxpk/s1600/-011+copy.jpg Man that's a douchey haircut

riv6672
I think its the sideburns. He'd look better clean shaven.

deathslash
Originally posted by beatboks
I love all of it.

After all when LS was falling from a heĺicarier Thor suddenly appeared miles from where he was with no knowledge of how he got their to catch him and gently puts him on the ground. Said hellicarrier is about to fall on LS's head and somehow stoos just shy.

Or when fighting Juggs a building convenieltly collapses on LS to protect him in such a way the every faĺlen part manages to hold other debree safely away from LS until the xmen dig him out (juggs having already thought hed won).

No character i can think of LS cant beat. Its why he's my 2nd fav Marvel character after hellstrom and just ahead of DD and IF. That and have the quirkiness of the character. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.