Ultimate Thor vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Full god Thor, both going all out.

Who wins?

HulkIsHulk
Barring BFR, Bill walks the dog on Ultimate Thor. And I believe this match has been done before

zopzop
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Barring BFR, Bill walks the dog on Ultimate Thor. And I believe this match has been done before

Digi
Full God makes this more of a fight than most will give it credit for. Yes, BRB wins. But it's not as easy as it would be when Thor initially appeared in Ultimate comics.

Khazra Reborn
There's no way Bill walks through Thor. He can definitely win it, but to say Thor has no chance is silly.

Thor beat Loki, who is at minimum a planetary reality warper, and beat the shit out of Ult. Hulk. Plus, he uses his esoteric powers a lot more frequently than 616 Thor.

ShadowFyre
I Read some Ult. Thor. Beat Hulk, lost to colossus, Got beat up by makers children. Almost knocks 616 Galactus tfo.

Still going BRB

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Almost knocks 616 Galactus tfo.
There better be some context behind that (like Galactus dying from some sort of cosmic AIDS virus) or that sh|t is straight up retarded.

leonidas
is he talking about this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/4499793-thor+ability+lightning+(30).png

Rage.Of.Olympus
As full power, Ultimate Thor is borderline High Herald. Bill would get my vote but this would be hella close imo.

Ultimate Thor had a few bad showings but he was a mortal trying to mimic his true power for 90% of his run and even then, he was very careful of not trying to hurt people.

Surtur
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
There's no way Bill walks through Thor. He can definitely win it, but to say Thor has no chance is silly.

Thor beat Loki, who is at minimum a planetary reality warper, and beat the shit out of Ult. Hulk. Plus, he uses his esoteric powers a lot more frequently than 616 Thor.

If Loki was a planetary reality warper then you feel it makes sense for someone like Ult. Thor to defeat him? Since what stopped Loki from just..reality warping him?

A planetary reality warper should quite easily be able to do something like..stop Thor from being able to use his hammer. Or stuff like turning his internal organs into play-doh. Turn his eyeballs into spiders, etc.

"Id"
Beta Ray Bill walks him down.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I Read some Ult. Thor. Beat Hulk, lost to colossus

He got shitstomped by the Hulk when they first fought, actually.

8swords
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

I agree with you, but the comparison is kinda flawed.

Galan007
Bill wins, but yeah, it's close.

Delta1938
Not participating in the debate, but would someone please give some Ult. Thor feats? I've never read any of Ultimate Marvel and am curious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.