The BLACK ORDER vs team of DC bad guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Vandal Savage has assembled a team to investigate a mysterious magical artifact in Siberia. Unfortunately at the same time Thanos has sent the Black Order to retrieve that same artifact. Savage says they aren't going to let these alien interlopers interfere. Thanos's orders were for the Order to kill everyone in their way...

The BLACK ORDER:
Ebony Maw
Black Dwarf
Proxima Midnight
Supergiant
Corvus Glaive

vs

(Preboot version characters since I am more familiar with them)
Vandal Savage
Solomon Grundy
Black Adam
Manchester Black
Creeper (that demonic version with the laugh, HF etc)

Bonus round: Vandal as usual has a contingency - if you think his team will lose this he can sub out one of them and replace with Zoom, who arrives at the battle scene via super speed. Who gets subbed out, and can Zoom tip the balance?

Who wins????

DarkSaint85
IIRC, weren't the Black Order's telepaths essentially Wormtongue (from LOTR)? As in, no overt control, but given enough time, they could poison you thoughts?

Whereas Chester could just crush most of them internally with his TK. Creeper's laugh is actually a wildcard as well, as I haven't seen it used on powerful beings, and it could actually hurt Chester as well, lol.

basilisk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
IIRC, weren't the Black Order's telepaths essentially Wormtongue (from LOTR)? As in, no overt control, but given enough time, they could poison you thoughts? Wasn't that just Maw though? I think Supergiant was more a regular telepath.

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah, I forgot. What did Supergiant do again>?

basilisk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh yeah, I forgot. What did Supergiant do again>? Did well against the X-Teams from what I recall. Took over Iceman I think.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, just had a look up. She took control of Bolt, too.

She feeds off intelligence - her vs Grundy would be fun. Or BA, with the Wisdom of Zehuti. Wonder how that would work.

basilisk
I think Manchester would be a good counter, but yeah Grundy might actually be better fighting Supergiant.

I wonder how the Creeper and Adam would go here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.