Odin Vs Ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsaisqwkuu.jpg

No prep. No BFR.
Character pics not to scale.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpskdyxbpwd.jpg

ShadowFyre
Odin fairly easily. One shot actually. Thor has beaten Ego twice to my knowledge.

TheLordofMurder
Ego is waaaaayyyy too inconsistent...

There are times when he appears to be Galactus level, and others where he gets beat by Heralds...

Based on average showings, I'm giving this to Odin...

riv6672
Cool, thanks guys. thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Ego is waaaaayyyy too inconsistent...

There are times when he appears to be Galactus level, and others where he gets beat by Heralds...

Based on average showings, I'm giving this to Odin...
This.

Marvel needs to a writer to give the Elders the respect they deserve. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen any time soon though.

Bentley
Headbutts off?

Odin for the easy win.

Headbutts on?

Odin koes himself.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
This.

Marvel needs to a writer to give the Elders the respect they deserve. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen any time soon though.

Thats the sad truth...

sad

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
This.

Marvel needs to a writer to give the Elders the respect they deserve. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen any time soon though. thumb up

They get the same treatment the Guardians of the Universe do in DC... Maybe even worse at times.

riv6672
Have the Elders ever powered anyone up like the Guardians with GLs?

psycho gundam
Technically he's not an elder post the "let's kill Galactus" arc. Essentially, he doesn't hail from a race of beings and is now the last of them but rather he's a planet that gained sapience making him the first of his kind without the power primordial.

riv6672
So a unique entity then. Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.