Batman & Deathstroke vs Captain America & Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Bruce Wayne as the Batman with Slade against Steve Rogers as Captain America with Bucky.

- New 52 Batman and New 52 Slade
- 616 Cap and 616 Bucky
- Morals on
- Fight til KO only

Takes a place in Gotham

Winner?

Henry_Pym
Steve & Bucky probably

HulkIsHulk
Depends on matchup. Batman matched up with Cap will take some time and so will Deathstroke matched up with Bucky. And while Cap matched up Deathstroke will also take time, Batman vs Bucky might end pretty quickly with Bucky's arm. He has has shown around lass 40-50 striking power with the arm and can evendetach it and remotely control it if he wants to

deathslash
Cap and bucky. When the stats and skills are so close, teamwork is gonna play a major role in this. Do Bruce and Slade know some of each other's moves and gadgets? Of course they do and they're amazing at adapting, but Steve and bucky have been fighting together since WWII. They know everything about their partner, every single weapon, skill, and plan that the other is thinking of.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Depends on matchup. Batman matched up with Cap will take some time and so will Deathstroke matched up with Bucky. And while Cap matched up Deathstroke will also take time, Batman vs Bucky might end pretty quickly with Bucky's arm. He has has shown around lass 40-50 striking power with the arm and can evendetach it and remotely control it if he wants to

Class 40-50? Really? I have never seen that but I never read much cap or ws. Deathstroke can take some pretty strong hits tho

Zack M
Team Bat. Batman has the gadgets and skills to win.

Henry_Pym
Bucky straight up embarrassed Gamora, he should be able to hold his own and he carries some solid gear. Not to mention he inherited Fury's planet killer rifle.

Zack M
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Bucky straight up embarrassed Gamora, he should be able to hold his own and he carries some solid gear. Not to mention he inherited Fury's planet killer rifle.

The rifle wouldn't be standard gear, unless he's been using it for a while.

BruceSkywalker
Bruce/Slade take this...

both will not be just standing there...

both are agile a plenty to evade and then attack...

neither cap nor bucky are immune to bruce's gas bombs nor are they immune to the batkick,... bullets won't work both bruce and slade can evade them

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Zack M
The rifle wouldn't be standard gear, unless he's been using it for a while. unless he showed up in secret wars, it was his last appearance, he was also wearing the armor Fury used to fight Thor.

I'm fine disqualifying them, it's just important to let people know that Bucky has an upgrade.

Zack M
unless he showed up in secret wars, it was his last appearance, he was also wearing the armor Fury used to fight Thor.

I'm fine disqualifying them, it's just important to let people know that Bucky has an upgrade.

Well, if you want to play the upgrading game, Batman is the God of Knowledge. He's basically Metron with high tech. I don't think you want to go that route.

Supermex
Well this thread is ruined already

Way to go Golgo

Zack M
Originally posted by Supermex
Well this thread is ruined already

Way to go Golgo

We use current incarnations unless specified. Way to go Supermex. Should have said non God of knowledge Batman. wink

Supermex
We use current incarnations unless specified. Way to go Supermex. Should have said non God of knowledge Batman. wink

Use common sense, Goblow !

Why u wanna see Bat-God vs standard Cap and Bucky for?

Come on!

relentless1
Bats and Deathstroke win. Deathstroke can take either man by himself, but he's pair up well with Bucky considering the bionic arm, Batman is a more skilled fighter and has better weapons than Cap so he can beat Cap. Even if the matchup was hard for Batman, Slade would beat Bucky before a winner between Bats and Cap was decided and they'd team up against Cap and kick his ass.

Zack M
Use common sense, Goblow !

Why u wanna see Bat-God vs standard Cap and Bucky for?

Come on!

I never said to use batgod, dummy.

ShadowFyre
unless he showed up in secret wars, it was his last appearance, he was also wearing the armor Fury used to fight Thor.

Huh. Pretty cool. When did fury foght Thor?

deathslash
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Huh. Pretty cool. When did fury foght Thor? in original sin. It was also the same fight that caused Thor to be unworthy.

Supermex
I never said to use batgod, dummy.

lmao

Everyone knows you were thinking it

Zack M
lmao

Everyone knows you were thinking it

Only if we use Bucky's upgrades he barely uses. Which isn't standard equipment.

Supermex
Only if we use Bucky's upgrades he barely uses. Which isn't standard equipment.

Is that upgraded Bucky a close match for Bat-God ?

Zack M
Is that upgraded Bucky a close match for Bat-God ?

We're not using either, that's the point. Batgod would take any version of Bucky. No problem.

deathslash
We're not using either, that's the point. Batgod would take any version of Bucky. No problem. what has batman actually done with metron's powers other than act like a douche to the league and troll his parent's killer?

Inhuman

You never have used your penis for intercourse, yet its still your standard equipment.

http://i.imgur.com/dwEc2A3.gif

relentless1
Originally posted by Inhuman
You never have used your penis for intercourse, yet its still your standard equipment.

laughing

Khazra Reborn
Team DC, Slade is a super beast now.

HulkIsHulk
He has special revolver which has enough stopping power to hurt normally bulletproof superhumans. Gimme a minute and I'll have the scans

HulkIsHulk
Here's Mockingbird notes that Bucky's gun is not ordinary but souped up:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16715/3462275-win180.jpg
He makes the bulletproof Ares feel it with a point blank gunshot and sends him flying several feet:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16715/3462277-win24.jpg
Here, he makes an alt universe Apocalypse Horseman Rulk bleed with a clean shot to the eye:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16715/3462278-win135.png
Need more proof that the gun is not ordinary? It has a built in identification system. Anyone else tries to touch it, BOOM!:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16715/3565771-win26.png

And his assault Rifle has explosive rounds as well, which are more like grenades. One round blew apart a rifle:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16715/3462280-win25.png

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Class 40-50? Really? I have never seen that but I never read much cap or ws.
Sorry, should've said on high end feats the arm has that power

Henry_Pym
We're not using either, that's the point. Batgod would take any version of Bucky. No problem. Bucky's tech killed an elder of the universe, I wouldn't just dismiss it.

Juk3n

Sir...

/wellplayed

*cookie

Zack M
Bucky's tech killed an elder of the universe, I wouldn't just dismiss it.

New Gods>>Elders wink

ShadowFyre

Dying. That gif tho

deathslash
New Gods>>Elders wink once again, what has batman actually done thus far that says he's as powerful as metron? Actually, what has metron done to say that he can tank a planet killing rifle?

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
once again, what has batman actually done thus far that says he's as powerful as metron? Actually, what has metron done to say that he can tank a planet killing rifle?

Didn't Metron tank an attack from Darkseid or anti-monitor?

deathslash
Didn't Metron tank an attack from Darkseid or anti-monitor? yes, it was from the anti-monitor, and he specified that the chair was made to protect the user from anti-life blasts. He still got laid out in the very next panel by grail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.