Fascinating Islam Documentary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA

DESCRIPTION: Along with detailing new groundbreaking research on the uninspired origins of Koran stories and the corruption of early Koran manuscripts, this film also covers: offensive warfare, Muhammad's immorality and ruthlessness, errors of the Koran, Muhammad and the Bible, absurd Islamic teachings, and Muhammad's demon possession.

I'm sure most Christians here will like this, and many non-Christians.

DarthAnt66
BTW, for those who watch it, let me know your thoughts!

Time-Immemorial
This is going to take me weeks to finish.laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
I'm 2 hours in after a couple days, lol. stick out tongue

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's pretty worth it. Interesting stuff, (not that I'm religious.)

Agusto Pinochet
Islam is a death cult.

YousufKhan1212
Bump.

I've just finished watching this documentary 10 minutes ago (it took me a week to finish it), it's absolutely brilliant, I loved every minute of it. My favourite part was probably Muhammad's Immorality and Demon Possession.

Patient_Leech
While I'm tempted to watch because I'm sure it's entertaining and informative, I also am skeptical because it looks like the makers are big Christianity peddlers.

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
While I'm tempted to watch because I'm sure it's entertaining and informative, I also am skeptical because it looks like the makers are big Christianity peddlers.

Christianity peddlers are far better than Islam peddlers though.

Patient_Leech
Uh... "better" in some ways, sure, but still irrational and crazy. I still don't want to hear criticism towards Islam in favor of Christianity. I'd rather hear a reasonable and rational criticism of both.

Beniboybling
Without Sam Harris, is any Islam video worth watching?

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Without Sam Harris, is any Islam video worth watching?

It has David Wood in it.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
It has David Wood in it.

I looked him up. He's an evangelical Christian. thumb down puke

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I looked him up. He's an evangelical Christian. thumb down puke

He used to be an Athiest, and he does a good job at refuting Islam without bringing in Christianity.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
He used to be an Athiest, and he does a good job at refuting Islam without bringing in Christianity.

Fair enough. Yeah, he did a pretty good job of it with that top-ten Quranic verses video you posted.

It's just funny how he isn't skeptical of his own ridiculous theology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.