Least discussed GOOD Games of All Time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Games that weren't talked about, weren't given reviews, but were officially endorsed games released on a pc, console, or handheld.

I guezs you could say underrated, but its not exactly the same as not that talked about.

Imma start off with the epic hidden gem "Gladiator Begins" on the PSP.

The only person on the internet to ever properly review this game is Lord Karnage from Classic Game Room.

Tzeentch
the Slaughtering Grounds.

cdtm
If we're counting freeware, Iji on the PC was spectacular. From the Metroidvania gameplay right down to the soundtrack.

Surtur
Anachronox and Clive Barker's Undying come to mind on the PC.

Arachnid1
You've probably never heard of it. but I feel The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is pretty unknown and under appreciated.

Nephthys
Gladius.

Quincy
Gladius! Right on

NemeBro
The Last of Us.

Surtur
Indigo Prophecy and Phantom Dust. Sanity: Aikens Artifact for PC. You play a guy with psychic powers and for some reason Ice T does the voice.

But seriously Clive Barker's Undying needs to be mentioned again. One of the best FPS's ever on PC. The horror atmosphere is also Barker at his best. Much better then the Jericho game.

Originally posted by Arachnid1
You've probably never heard of it. but I feel The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is pretty unknown and under appreciated.

I find this actually somewhat true for anyone who has played Skyrim but has only played it on a console. All the ES games really do shine on the PC for one reason: mods. Just..mods. Oh and unofficial patches that fix a lot of shit official patches never do.

But yeah, Morrowind especially with mods is nigh perfect. Also Oblivion is a lot better since I have mods that completely redo the level scaling system. This way not every single enemy levels up with you the way it does.

Kazenji
Beyond Good & Evil was another one, Not sure if it still is.

Adam Grimes
I'm undecided.

Surtur
Oh shit how did I forget about "Breakdown" for the original Xbox?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Surtur
Indigo Prophecy.

Right.... "good".

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Nephthys
Right.... "good". What?

Indigo Prophecy was awesome

cdtm
Clover/Platinum Games basically define the neglected game. What reviews there are, obviously don't "get" the genre, and at most they'll rattle off a list of features you can get from a manual..

The real sellings done by word of mouth, from other fans.

NemeBro
Lisa: the Painful RPG (including the DLC, Lisa: the Joyful), to the extent that there's not actually a thread for it on this site.

Nephthys

Arachnid1
Collective professional reviews and majority opinion would highly disagree with you. Indigo Prophecy became the cult classic it is and the father of games like Heavy Rain and Until Dawn for a reason. Even the recent remaster still scored a 9/10 on steam which shows that it still holds up today.

NemeBro
Anything that allows David Cage to get work should be panned tbh.

Arachnid1
I may be unaware, but is he a widely recognized toolbag or something?

Nephthys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.