Miko in Apex Armor vs Predaking (Prime)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

KingD19
I'm pretty sure she could just wear him down. Her strength obviously won't be as high as if Bulkhead used it, but it's enough to eventually beat him down while she just tanks everything he can throw at her.

cdtm
That armor did seem Juggernaut durable.

The phase shifter can go through it though, so wonder if it has any limitations?

Like, could the dark star saber damage it?

KingD19
The armors only purpose is to boost the wearers strength and make them invulnerable.

Although another relic like the star saber being of an equal level could probably damage it. As for the phase shifter, it kinda negates everything.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
The armors only purpose is to boost the wearers strength and make them invulnerable.

Although another relic like the star saber being of an equal level could probably damage it. As for the phase shifter, it kinda negates everything.

Predaking: Rooar, I'm a badass!

*Stomps on Smokescreen*

*Smokescreen walks out carrying something* Huh. So Predacons DO have sparks.

cdtm
Tbh, the phase shifter was the most overpowered relic, period. Star Saber's were actually pretty worthless, for all their hype. (Prime beat down Megatron just fine, despite the Dark Star Saber.)

Give me a Phase shifter, Immobilizer, or that magnet thing over any sword that shoots energy waves.

KingD19
Well the swords were uber powerful, but directly powerful. If you got hit, you were phucked. But as the nature of any sword, you have to hit them. They were powerful, but other relics were more versatile and more useful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.