who are the 3 greatest h2h fighters in marvel (humans)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
just in terms of pure h2h ability

list them

deathslash
Iron fist, Shang chi, and maybe the cat? It would really be a lot easier to have us list the top ten since everyone in the tip five are almost interchangeable as far as skill goes.

AlmightyKfish
I remember a few years ago we had a martial arts ranking thread which was just constant debates about this.

But one of the things that was brought up is that you have the best martial artists like Iron Fist and Shang Chi etc, but then you have a couple of people noticeably above them because their martial arts prowess let them do completely insane stuff.

People like Mantis who is able to use her martial art skills to nerve strike and beat down Thor despite having human level strength. Or Stick who's able to fight and beat top tier fighters like Elektra and Daredevil despite being an old man.

abhilegend
Mandarin.

Temugin

Shang Chi

I don't rank Rand so high on h2h list as he is almost always amped on chi.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I remember a few years ago we had a martial arts ranking thread which was just constant debates about this.

But one of the things that was brought up is that you have the best martial artists like Iron Fist and Shang Chi etc, but then you have a couple of people noticeably above them because their martial arts prowess let them do completely insane stuff.

People like Mantis who is able to use her martial art skills to nerve strike and beat down Thor despite having human level strength. Or Stick who's able to fight and beat top tier fighters like Elektra and Daredevil despite being an old man.
Moondragon has beaten her cleanly in h2h.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Mandarin.

Temugin

Shang Chi

Thor

God/fu

Mindset
Mandarin.

Temugin

Shang Chi

I don't rank Rand so high on h2h list as he is almost always amped on chi. They all use chi.

relentless1
Iron Fist, Daredevil and Cap

deathslash
Originally posted by relentless1
Iron Fist, Daredevil and Cap 1. Yes
2. Hell no
3. Absolutely not

tkitna
The Champion should be on this list but Marvel screwed him.

AlmightyKfish
Moondragon has beaten her cleanly in h2h.

Moondragon who is also a ludicrously good martial artist.

Although who wouldn't take a h2h fight with Mantis if written nowadays I'd imagine

psycho gundam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t563619.html

Martian_mind
1.Daredevil
2.Matt Murdock
3.Mathew Murdock

riv6672
1. Shang Chi
2. Iron Fist
3. That one's up for grabs

VanMae
Mandarin.

Temugin

Shang Chi

Mandarin and Temugin are even more chi-dependent than Rand.

cdtm
Mandarin.

Temugin

Shang Chi

So's Shang.

Sin I AM
If the list is strictly h2h no amp its very short

the Darkone
Shang Chi
Mandiran
Temugin
Iron Fist
Iron Serpent
Gorgan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.