Will Temuera Morrison reprise his role for the Boba Fett spin off movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batman
I've heard that Disney are hoping to release a Spin-off film about everyone's favorite Bounty Hunter, Boba Fett. If this is true, will Temuera Morrison be playing him? Because Boba is a clone of Jango so should really look just like Jango as an adult. So will he be??? Do you hope so? I hope so because it would work better for contnuity that way.

If you hope he's not played by Temuera then why do you hope he's not?

I know posted a thread about Boba Fett, but this different because this is about a film that may be happening. The question isn't 'do you think this Boba spinoff should happen' but rather.... 'if it does happen, should Temuera Morrison play Boba?'

NewLanceWindu
It's a possibility, but you never know. However, I think a proper Fett film will keep the helmet on at all times like they did to Dredd.

queeq
And I don't need Temuera really. I liked him in When Were Warriors... but not so much in the PT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.