bullseye v crossbones v punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
the 3 of them are alone in hell's kitchen:

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Hell's+Kitchen,+New+York,+NY,+USA/@40.7629487,-74.0111039,14z/ data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c25850a4606051:0x1976b
26060ef9a02

an invisible dome is in place around the neighbourhood and only one gets out alive. they all start on opposite ends of the kitchen. all have access to the exact same gear--throwing knives, automatic weapons, a couple grenades anything else that is about standard issue for any of them. their task is to hunt and kill the other 2.

who walks out alive?

deathslash
Either crossbones or punisher. Rumlow has already beaten bullseye and he's gotten even more beastly showings since then and Frank's high end showing put him beyond both of them.

Henry_Pym
Lester

The OP giving all three stealth at the start really favors Bullseye imo

I'd give him 4/10 to the 3/10 the others would get.

Zack M
Crossbones.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
Rumlow has already beaten bullseye

Yes and no.

Bullseye spat his tooth in Crossbone's eye, allowing him to break free of Brock's hold.

leonidas
okay, now my threads can wander off if they want. big grin ftr i think this would be pretty close to a 3-way split with the slightest edge to frank.

StiltmanFTW
Forum rules favor Bullseye.

leonidas
forum rules? how so?

DarkSaint85
Over a 500m starting distance, I think.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
forum rules? how so?

Full capacity. And since they start at opposite ends, he has the distance, too.

Similar with Bullseye... since he can "snipe" people with a damn toothpick, he should have no trouble taking out the two here. He has an actual equipment here.

Of course, he can still be outsmarted. Castle ain't stupid.

DarkSaint85
He could snipe them with a grenade.

StiltmanFTW
That... would be hilarious.

But seriously, this is what Bullseye is all about - he even used a damn poodle once as a weapon and it got actually stuck in Gargan's eye... no expression

leonidas
the distance isn't the only issue though--each is also hidden from the others. he still has to find them before they find him. it's more a race to see who can uncover who first without getting killed in the process. and bullseye would be the best shot, but the others are nearly as good. seems to me this type of guerilla warfare would be frank's forte. maybe....

ShadowFyre
Tough to call. Im going with Bullseye as well due to points made, even though I feel like Frank is the best here.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
the distance isn't the only issue though--each is also hidden from the others. he still has to find them before they find him. it's more a race to see who can uncover who first without getting killed in the process. and bullseye would be the best shot, but the others are nearly as good. seems to me this type of guerilla warfare would be frank's forte. maybe....

I rather it was gorilla warfare

RadZoa
IIRC Crossbones had an advantage over Bullseye in close quarters. As long as Bullseye keeps his distance he should win.

Smurph
I give the edge to Frank.

Cool fight though.

Zack M
CB.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Smurph
I give the edge to Frank.

Cool fight though.

leonidas

StyleTime
It's an interesting set up for sure. I'd lean towards Punisher though.

Everybody better keep their heads down though. The scenario could make things tricky. Getting injured by a ranged attack then running into someone right after could be bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.