Kylo Ren's goal of fiinshing Vader's Vision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
Since Kylo Ren intends to finish what Vader begun and we know that he is siding with evil. If he is seeing Anakin as Darth Vader and wants to pick up where he left off, why doesn't Anakin in ghost form try to warn him to stay away from the dark side. If it is true that Kylo Ren is Vader's grandson, wouldn't it be important for Anakin to save his grandson from the dark side in order to keep him from making the same mistakes that he did? Does Kylo Ren know that Anakin is Vader? Or does he only see Darth Vader as the Sith Lord that ruled the Empire with the Emperor and given only that side to aspire to?

queeq
We'll see this week.

But I am quite sure he knows Vader is Anakin. (or better yet: his grand dad. ;-) )

atv2
Originally posted by queeq
We'll see this week.

But I am quite sure he knows Vader is Anakin. (or better yet: his grand dad. ;-) )

Yeah, ain't it interesting that it is only 5 days away now(12/13/15).

queeq
Only two for me! Happy Dance

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by queeq
Only two for me! Happy Dance Lightweight. I'm on number 5 tonight.

NewLanceWindu
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Lightweight. I'm on number 5 tonight.

That makes no sense in this context. Queeq was saying he's only 2 days away from watching TFA.

queeq
I'm seeing it tomorrow night! Less than 24 hours from now I will be just about finishing watching TFA. Happy Dance

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
That makes no sense in this context. Queeq was saying he's only 2 days away from watching TFA. No sneaking anything past you.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24000000/Hugh-House-gif-hugh-laurie-24085523-450-254.gif

Bashar Teg
i think he's simply talking about conquering the galaxy and crushing all opposition.

"...we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy."

queeq
Ah... now I get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.