Best light saber duelists in new canon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Who do you think's top 10?

EmperorSidious2
If you mean with the characters we know so excluding Luke and the others from FA I would say

1. Sidious
2. Yoda. These two alternate cause Yoda was better in ROTS, but I don't know if he got better.
3. Darth Vader
4. Anakin
5. Vos when amped
6. Dooku
7. Windu He and Dooku can alternate also.
8. Obi wan
9. Darth Maul Again he and Obi wan can alternate
10. Plo Koon

Syndicate
Dooku, Obi Wan or Vader.

Nephthys
Luke
Vader
Bane
Yoda
Shitious

In that order.

cdtm
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
If you mean with the characters we know so excluding Luke and the others from FA I would say

1. Sidious
2. Yoda. These two alternate cause Yoda was better in ROTS, but I don't know if he got better.
3. Darth Vader
4. Anakin
5. Vos when amped
6. Dooku
7. Windu He and Dooku can alternate also.
8. Obi wan
9. Darth Maul Again he and Obi wan can alternate
10. Plo Koon

Dooku > Obi-Wan > Anakin > Dooku.

Prequels are practically a case study in why ABC logic don't work. sad

But didn't Dooku throw the fight against Anakin? Hence, asking for amnesty in the books or whatever?

I believe there's other EU sources that set Dooku up to lose on purpose, with the belief Palpatine would have his back.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Luke
Vader
Bane
Yoda
Shitious

In that order.
Ngl, this is the least retarded list you've done yet. I mean Bane is way too high, but still.

Anyway, the top three are interchangeable:

1. Vader
2. Yoda
3. Luke
4. Sidious
5. Mace
6. Obi-Wan
7. Dooku
8. Maul
9. Ahsoka
10. Ventress

Nargaroth
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Ngl, this is the least retarded list you've done yet. I mean Bane is way too high, but still.

1. Vader
2. Yoda
3. Luke
4. Sidious
5. Mace
6. Obi-Wan
7. Dooku
8. Maul
9. Ahsoka
10. Ventress

Since you have Vader at the top of your list, I assume you take that top 5 from AEYNTK at face value?

FreshestSlice
Well one, yes, I take it as a source; I don't need to ride Sidious' nuts in all aspects of everything. More importantly, Vader is actually doing something and Sidious hasn't.

NewGuy01
Other than dueling Maul, Savage, Mace, and Yoda?

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Other than dueling Maul, Savage, Mace, and Yoda? those feats don't count anymore because time passed oke

FreshestSlice
Other than dueling Maul, Savage, Mace, and Yoda?
I'm sure Vader can lose against Mace and Yoda as well.

NewGuy01
But can he win against Maul and Savage? I think not.

Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure a lot of peeps on CV dropped Vader below Maul level as a duelist.

Aurbere
But can he win against Maul and Savage? I think not.

Surely you can see where this is going. stick out tongue

ares834
Makes sense. I mean Vader has only soloed armies. Maul, by contrast, took on a band of pirates and only lost his leg!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
Makes sense. I mean Vader has only soloed armies. Maul, by contrast, took on a band of pirates and only lost his leg!
http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/17/73/92/12/the_fe10.png

Aurbere
Ever the opportunist, Ant is. stick out tongue

FreshestSlice
Don't dare you mock the gods at Comic Vine! Maul is an absolute god, and him constantly losing in showings to Vader in Canon and Legends means nothing!

DarthAnt66
I run ComicVine nowadays.

Lord Stark
1. Yoda
2. Sidious
3. Vader/ Anakin
4/5. Mace, Tyranus

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by cdtm
Dooku > Obi-Wan > Anakin > Dooku.

Prequels are practically a case study in why ABC logic don't work. sad

But didn't Dooku throw the fight against Anakin? Hence, asking for amnesty in the books or whatever?

I believe there's other EU sources that set Dooku up to lose on purpose, with the belief Palpatine would have his back.

I'm not sure why you put obi wan above Anakin or Dooku. Should be Anakin>Dooku>Obi wan and it ends there.

I'm not sure, I know in the ROTS novel Dooku was told to hold back, but not sure in the movies.

He asked for the canon ones so I didn't take into consideration with the EU.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by cdtm
The first part of it. Then he realized he might actually lose and got serious and ready to kill.

Kurk
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

1. Vader
2. Yoda
3. Luke
4. Sidious
5. Mace
6. Obi-Wan
7. Dooku
8. Maul
9. Ahsoka
10. Ventress I'm pretty sure Dooku has whooped Obi-Wan's @$$ plenty of times in canon for him to be above Kenobi.

cdtm
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I'm not sure why you put obi wan above Anakin or Dooku. Should be Anakin>Dooku>Obi wan and it ends there.

I'm not sure, I know in the ROTS novel Dooku was told to hold back, but not sure in the movies.

He asked for the canon ones so I didn't take into consideration with the EU.

Obi Wan beat Anakin, is why.

Dooku beats Obi Wan, Anakin beats Dooku, Obi Wan beats Anakin.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm pretty sure Dooku has whooped Obi-Wan's @$$ plenty of times in canon for him to be above Kenobi.
And I'm pretty sure I read the RotS novel, and that Obi-Wan can contend with peak Vader. Obi-Wan is well in the tiers of Dooku by RotS.

Darth Thor
I think half the posters here have quickly forgotten that this was about best Saber duelists, and not best All-Out combatants.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I think half the posters here have quickly forgotten that this was about best Saber duelists, and not best All-Out combatants.

This.

quanchi112
Makes sense. I mean Vader has only soloed armies. Maul, by contrast, took on a band of pirates and only lost his leg! Context. The guy failed against Kanan and Ezra. He was armed as well.

quanchi112
I think half the posters here have quickly forgotten that this was about best Saber duelists, and not best All-Out combatants. Why don't you think for yourself and quit relying on opinion based lists.

Zenwolf

You're really surprised when virtually every thread goes completely off tangent into stupidity about something completely unrelated to the topic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.