Superboy (COIE) Vs Composite Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
All Canon powers/abilities are allowed.
No ALT universes may be used this is the
Crisis on Infinite Earth Superboy Vs Earth-616 Sentry
No prep/knowledge
Who wins?

Zack M
Probably SB.

BeyonderGod
*Waits for the fanboys*

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
*Waits for the fanboys*

Reported for bait thread and open trolling.

BeyonderGod
>Bait thread
Not really this post is for those with knowledge.

>Trolling
Who did I get mad?.....no one.....

Thanks for proving you are a registered troll.
Come back when you can debate which comic character can win. thumb up

DarkSaint85
This thread makes me mad.

BeyonderGod
Me stating "Fanboys" doesn't mean anything if you knew terms it's basically ME waiting for the PEOPLE with actual knowledge of both can come in and make actual ARGUMENTS not like anyone really does here other than Newjak,Impediment,Adhil and multiple others.

Good Fanboys:
Knowledge of the stories,characters, and other such given logic.

Bad Fanboys:
Only because of the powers of the character aka a Tard.

Prof. T.C McAbe
This thread is no differen't from other threads, same language etc. Reporting someone is not necessary imho.

Anyway, SB wins.

DarkSaint85
All canon powers/abilities allowed?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyquqrRTSV1qzhacqo1_500.png

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
This thread is no differen't from other threads, same language etc. Reporting someone is not necessary imho.

Anyway, SB wins.
thumb up
2 votes for Superboy.
No votes for Sentry.

-Pr-
So it's Superboy Prime, then?

Also, not sure how this is a bait thread. Then again, the last time I saw Sentry he had his whole death thing going on.

Time-Immemorial
Since when did calling people fanboys become a complimentlaughing out loud

News to me

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by -Pr-
So it's Superboy Prime, then?

Also, not sure how this is a bait thread. Then again, the last time I saw Sentry he had his whole death thing going on.
Death Seed Sentry is allowed that is a canon form of sentry. thumb up

Zack M
PC Superboy?

BeyonderGod
PC Superboy=Pre-Crisis Superboy?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Reported for bait thread and open trolling.

The OP is rustled because Molecule Man curbstomped The Beyonder.
Sentry, once he understood that he could warp the reality, curbstomped Molecule Man.

So that makes Sentry >>>>>>>>>>> Molecule Man >>>>>>>> The Beyonder.

The Beyonder is literally the second weakest cosmic-cube being after the Shaper Of Worlds.

Of course the "power scaling" is just a measuring stick here as all of those character have "reality warping" as their main power.

ghostman
lmao this dude thinks sentry is above beyonder and moleccule man, you do know mm was weakened and i a bad mental state proir to that garbage ridiculed fight dont you? yeah back to comicvine you go.

ShadowFyre
So this is the 4th wall breaking superman right? The one that was mad he was just a comic character? Here is my thing on Supes vs. death Sentry.Superman only really has two forms of attack. Heatvision, and flying really fast into stuff fist first. Even if he is stronger, he has no way to put Sentry down. Neither one of those attacks will do anything. And everytime I ask this particular question it just gets ignored.

Anyway, I'm actually voting Superboy for this one due to 4th wall hijinks, and I feel like that molecule man thing has been wanked to hell and back. MM was nerfed and Im pretty sure that was stated on panel btw.

Galan007
COIE Superboy IS pre-crisis Superboy IS Superboy Prime. IOW, this is Sentry vs. Superboy Prime.

Just pointing that out for those who may be unaware. smile

Juntai
PC Superboy=Pre-Crisis Superboy?
Pre-crisis Superboy = COIE Superboy = Superboy Prime.

Same character.

edit; or you can just read Galan's edited post. stick out tongue
info-blocker.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So this is the 4th wall breaking superman right? The one that was mad he was just a comic character? Here is my thing on Supes vs. death Sentry.Superman only really has two forms of attack. Heatvision, and flying really fast into stuff fist first. Even if he is stronger, he has no way to put Sentry down. Neither one of those attacks will do anything. And everytime I ask this particular question it just gets ignored.

Anyway, I'm actually voting Superboy for this one due to 4th wall hijinks, and I feel like that molecule man thing has been wanked to hell and back. MM was nerfed and Im pretty sure that was stated on panel btw.

I won't ignore you.

SBP has no real way to put Death Sentry down physically, IMO.

Surtur
Originally posted by Juntai
Pre-crisis Superboy = COIE Superboy = Superboy Prime.

Same character.

edit; or you can just read Galan's edited post. stick out tongue
info-blocker.

Actually no this isn't Superboy Prime, it is PC Superboy. Are they the same characters storyline wise? Yep. But then Darkseid and PC Darkseid are the same being, why do people usually differentiate? Power levels. The power levels of PC Superboy are hilariously above those that Prime showed.

Though it doesn't help that at one point it was a specific plot point that red sun radiation did nothing to Superboy and then suddenly..it does.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by RealityWarper
The OP is rustled because Molecule Man curbstomped The Beyonder.
Sentry, once he understood that he could warp the reality, curbstomped Molecule Man.

So that makes Sentry >>>>>>>>>>> Molecule Man >>>>>>>> The Beyonder.

The Beyonder is literally the second weakest cosmic-cube being after the Shaper Of Worlds.

Of course the "power scaling" is just a measuring stick here as all of those character have "reality warping" as their main power.
1. No one mentioned Beyonder or Molecule Man
2. Seems you are upset after I stomped Comicvine worst debaters than Reikai.
3. Never cared for Sentry > Molecule Man only a true comic reader would know Molecule Man was NOT stable to fight lol.
4. Go back to comicvine vinetard.
Originally posted by ghostman
lmao this dude thinks sentry is above beyonder and moleccule man, you do know mm was weakened and i a bad mental state proir to that garbage ridiculed fight dont you? yeah back to comicvine you go.
Lol! I agree with this since the kid is just butthurt. thumb up

Juntai
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually no this isn't Superboy Prime, it is PC Superboy. Are they the same characters storyline wise? Yep. But then Darkseid and PC Darkseid are the same being, why do people usually differentiate? Power levels. The power levels of PC Superboy are hilariously above those that Prime showed.

Though it doesn't help that at one point it was a specific plot point that red sun radiation did nothing to Superboy and then suddenly..it does.

Not really.

Just different types of feats.

So he didn't tow some planets... That's your benchmark? Because he only had like a dozen issues before COIE.

He blew one apart though.
And moved others around the universe.

Prime took on the JLA and JSA solo.
Killed an insane amount of lanterns.
He rekt ION. Antimontor. Monarch. Monitors.

It's the same guy.

BeyonderGod
Juntai is right.

RealityWarper
1. No one mentioned Beyonder or Molecule Man
2. Seems you are upset after I stomped Comicvine worst debaters than Reikai.
3. Never cared for Sentry > Molecule Man only a true comic reader would know Molecule Man was NOT stable to fight lol.
4. Go back to comicvine vinetard.

Lol! I agree with this since the kid is just butthurt. thumb up

1) I know what you think. No need to hide it. The main reason why you are trying to create "spite threads" with The Sentry is because he curbstomped Molecule Man whom curbstomped The Beyonder. The Beyonder is below Kubik in the food chain. Sentry is above Molecule Man. Deal with it.
2) You never stomped anybody anywhere. You even gave to Tom Brevoort a good laugh with your questions.
3) You absolutely care about it. You even made-up your own version of Dark Avenger and so far you don't know HOW Molecule Man's powers works.
Little tip : That's only his beliefs on his abilities that determine what he can do and in Dark Avengers he wasn't limiting his powers in any ways. It's backed-up by the Dark Reign Files and Tom Brevoort himself confirmed that Molecule Man was at his regular Cosmic Cube-level AKA more powerful than the other Cosmic Cube-beings... I wonder who is a "true comic book reader" then. wink
4) I don't belong to any battle forum and you aren't smart enough to call me a retard...
5) You and the other kiddo aren't old enough to call me a kid. This "guy" has constlantly spread trolls accounts over the battle forum like "theclassicion" and I bet he isn't even out-of-puberty when you barely are.

Oh and for the record this thread is a mismatch in Sentry's favor. Prime has just raw power and Sentry can dismantle him with a though.

Have a good day. smile

BeyonderGod
1) I know what you think. No need to hide it. The main reason why you are trying to create "spite threads" with The Sentry is because he curbstomped Molecule Man whom curbstomped The Beyonder. The Beyonder is below Kubik in the food chain. Sentry is above Molecule Man. Deal with it.
2) You never stomped anybody anywhere. You even gave to Tom Brevoort a good laugh with your questions.
3) You absolutely care about it. You even made-up your own version of Dark Avenger and so far you don't know HOW Molecule Man's powers works.
Little tip : That's only his beliefs on his abilities that determine what he can do and in Dark Avengers he wasn't limiting his powers in any ways. It's backed-up by the Dark Reign Files and Tom Brevoort himself confirmed that Molecule Man was at his regular Cosmic Cube-level AKA more powerful than the other Cosmic Cube-beings... I wonder who is a "true comic book reader" then. wink
4) I don't belong to any battle forum and you aren't smart enough to call me a retard...
5) You and the other kiddo aren't old enough to call me a kid. This "guy" has constlantly spread trolls accounts over the battle forum like "theclassicion" and I bet he isn't even out-of-puberty when you barely are.

Oh and for the record this thread is a mismatch in Sentry's favor. Prime has just raw power and Sentry can dismantle him with a though.

Have a good day. smile
1. You don't know what I'm thinking it kinda seems you have a fanboy crush on or something because again Molecule Man was unstable and also Beyonder as a cosmic cube caused Multiversal effects so it shows you dont know about comics.

2. I stomped you,reikai,security_guard,iamoptimusprime, and multiple other actually lol and no Tom has answered multiple questions by me its not my fault you get anal when he proves you wrong.

3. That makes 0 sense either you are that dumb or really bad at making a me look bad because about multiple people can agree with me that Molecule Man at that time was MENTALLY unstable.

4. Lol I ain't smart enough? Says the guy who thinks Molecule Man > Sentry you are now a joke. laughing out loud

5. I'm 19 and you can't even spell constantly right lmao! So before calling others a troll get your life and your education right before calling others "Not smart enough." Then JUST maybe you will be taken seriously for once.

Also no Superboy prime has Reality anchoring and reality warping powers it seems you dont read comics but just stalk pages on comicvine.

I agree you got roasted/put in place have a nice day realitydummy. thumb up

SSJGGogeta

Have a good day. smile

While you're right about everything you said about BG, you are wrong about the outcome of this fight.

Superboy Prime has fought reality warpers before. Including the 5th dimensional Mr. Myxptlk, who he beat into submission before trapping him in the Source Wall. SBP has also taken on the entire JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Sinestro Corps, and Green Lantern Corps, AT THE SAME TIME. Not to mention that he was also wrecking Ion and the Anti-monitor in the midst of all that. The Anti-monitor being a UNIVERSE DESTROYER.

Not to mention the fact that SBP outright overpowered the combined strength of both the Anti-monitor, and Nekron, JUST by willing himself to destroy the black lantern ring that he put on. Meaning he literally used his own emotions to overpower Death and the Anti-monitor, and bring himself back to life.

And if that all wasn't enough, he even broke reality itself, just by PUNCHING DIMENSIONS. This caused continuity changes through all of DC, including changes to Superman's backstory, certain characters deaths being retconned, etc.

Superboy Prime also fought and had a draw with the Monarch. THEIR BATTLE DESTROYED THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE THEY WERE IN, AND THEY BOTH STILL SURVIVED.

So yeah, Sentry would get thrashed.

DarkSaint85
SBP breaks out into our reality, and punches OP. Also, everyone else in this thread.

Especially Galan.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
While you're right about everything you said about BG, you are wrong about the outcome of this fight.

Superboy Prime has fought reality warpers before. Including the 5th dimensional Mr. Myxptlk, who he beat into submission before trapping him in the Source Wall. SBP has also taken on the entire JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Sinestro Corps, and Green Lantern Corps, AT THE SAME TIME. Not to mention that he was also wrecking Ion and the Anti-monitor in the midst of all that. The Anti-monitor being a UNIVERSE DESTROYER.

Not to mention the fact that SBP outright overpowered the combined strength of both the Anti-monitor, and Nekron, JUST by willing himself to destroy the black lantern ring that he put on. Meaning he literally used his own emotions to overpower Death and the Anti-monitor, and bring himself back to life.

And if that all wasn't enough, he even broke reality itself, just by PUNCHING DIMENSIONS. This caused continuity changes through all of DC, including changes to Superman's backstory, certain characters deaths being retconned, etc.

Superboy Prime also fought and had a draw with the Monarch. THEIR BATTLE DESTROYED THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE THEY WERE IN, AND THEY BOTH STILL SURVIVED.

Only a TROLL would agree with another troll. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
SBP breaks out into our reality, and punches OP. Also, everyone else in this thread.

Especially Galan.
Nah he would punch the ztard squad. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Only a TROLL would agree with another troll. thumb up

Says the one person who has literally never won a single "debate" he's been in, or even actually proven a single point to anyone. thumb up

Especially Galan.

He'd spare anyone who agrees that he'd win. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I mean, let's be (semi) serious here.

If all canon abilities are allowed, SBP DID break out into 'our' reality, and threaten Dan Didio.

Something that D Sentry has no defence against.

BeyonderGod
Says the one person who has literally never won a single "debate" he's been in, or even actually proven a single point to anyone. thumb up
Lol I have actually defeated you about 17 times now you always get butthurt and state I'm on ignore and also I haven't proven a single point?

Should I remind EVERYONE here the time you trolled to not show me VISUAL proof of Goku planet busting?
Oh yeah you did you got EMOTIONAL you are a 28 year old man GROW UP.

thumb up #SSGogetaisaJoke

BeyonderGod

If all canon abilities are allowed, SBP DID break out into 'our' reality, and threaten Dan Didio.

I mean I don't think Superboy can stomp me once I have a jumpo eraser in my hand.

DarkSaint85
I mean I don't think Superboy can stomp me once I have a jumpo eraser in my hand.

Lies! His digital scans are ink free!

But yeah. DS loses this one.

BeyonderGod
Lies! His digital scans are ink free!

But yeah. DS loses this one.
Digital? Ha! I got paint/ink removal fused with my eraser!

SSJGGogeta
Lol I have actually defeated you about 17 times now you always get butthurt and state I'm on ignore and also I haven't proven a single point?

Should I remind EVERYONE here the time you trolled to not show me VISUAL proof of Goku planet busting?
Oh yeah you did you got EMOTIONAL you are a 28 year old man GROW UP.

thumb up #SSGogetaisaJoke

I don't need to show Goku planet busting, when he's already universe level with punches. Show me the Beyonder universe busting, already. Then I'll show Goku planet busting. thumb up

Yeah, this was boring months ago. We already know you're a raging pre-pubescent ape, so I'm done beating this dead horse into the ground. wink

SSJGGogeta

Yep. SBP could just kill Sentry's author, and poof. No one to fight against. smile

RealityWarper
1. You don't know what I'm thinking it kinda seems you have a fanboy crush on or something because again Molecule Man was unstable and also Beyonder as a cosmic cube caused Multiversal effects so it shows you dont know about comics.

2. I stomped you,reikai,security_guard,iamoptimusprime, and multiple other actually lol and no Tom has answered multiple questions by me its not my fault you get anal when he proves you wrong.

3. That makes 0 sense either you are that dumb or really bad at making a me look bad because about multiple people can agree with me that Molecule Man at that time was MENTALLY unstable.

4. Lol I ain't smart enough? Says the guy who thinks Molecule Man > Sentry you are now a joke. laughing out loud

5. I'm 19 and you can't even spell constantly right lmao! So before calling others a troll get your life and your education right before calling others "Not smart enough." Then JUST maybe you will be taken seriously for once.

Also no Superboy prime has Reality anchoring and reality warping powers it seems you dont read comics but just stalk pages on comicvine.

I agree you got roasted/put in place have a nice day realitydummy. thumb up

1) I have no fanboy crush like you said. I'm not the one dressing at The Beyonder in every forum, nor I created a Wiki, nor a forum just to "hype" the character...

Let's school you a bit :

A) Yeah Molecule Man isn't mentally stable, that's part of the character and that's NOT what weakens his powers. Only NEGATIVE beliefs on his abilities, when he think that he CAN'T do something affect his ability to do manipulate matter & energy. In Dark Avengers he was totally confident in his abilities and even showed new uses of his powers. That's a proof in itself that he was at full power.

B) I know that Beyonder & Molecule Man affected the multiverse two times. Thanks for adding nothing new to that thread. However The Beyonder got REKT by KUBIK once and he got REKT by Molecule Man easily a second time.
And... Sentry curbstomped the most powerful of the 3 via the same power once he understood he had similar abilities.

C) You are a bit cocky for a guy whom don't know jack squat about his favorite character.

2) If that secure you being delusional, fine... wink

3) That's just one more proof that you don't know shit about Molecule Man, nor the Cosmic Cube-beings... Oh yeah being aggressive is your last line of defense ? Please continue that's entertaining.
I invite you to read the 1) A several times again...

4) I said that Sentry >>>> Molecule Man. Proved on panel. Oh that's right you don't even know what you are writing at that point...

5) I know that you are 19 and you act like a 14 years old like your "friend" theclassicion... Great minds think alike... Being taken seriously or not by trolls and flamers doesn't matter at all. I'm just glad informing other users.

Superboy Prime has no reality anchoring and he destroyed the "walls of reality" via his striking power, that means that any character with enough striking power can do the same...

Mxy back at full power stated that he could turn Superemoboy Prime inside out and he didn't do it because he is a joke character and don't kill people...

Please reply again.
Reading your salty messages is fun.

BeyonderGod
I don't need to show Goku planet busting, when he's already universe level with punches. Show me the Beyonder universe busting, already. Then I'll show Goku planet busting. thumb up

Yeah, this was boring months ago. We already know you're a raging pre-pubescent ape, so I'm done beating this dead horse into the ground. wink
1. You haven't shown universe level anything lol I saw only planets being destroyed by a ENERGY WAVE produce by 2 beings and not GOKU himself lmao!
2. http://i.imgur.com/AONqi4d.jpg
Here you go he erased an entire universe. thumb up I want my goku planet busting feat now.

3. You haven't once proven me wrong tho all you did was avoid my questions/requests out of butthurt lol.

RealityWarper

I'm right about both.

Mxy was depowered for the plot.
Superboy Prime was stopped by the Teen Titans alone so a team at that level with a bit of organisation can take him down. He is just a version of Superman with better physicals.
Most of the characters that you quoted aren't even at Superman's level...
The Anti-monitor was literally trashed by the explosion of Warworld before Superboy attacked him so that's not impressive at all...

Nope.
He was alive before taking the black lantern ring and overcame the effects because all of his emotions where at the same level so no emotion can overcome the other :
http://imgur.com/a/5nqDx#0

The wall of reality was something solid.
It's a feat of striking power...
By the way Hulk, Thor, Hercules have punched the reality / dimensions and that don't makes it an argument to beat The Sentry.

Monarch's armor was punctured in the battle and the energies casted Superman Prime adrift in time so he didn't tank the blast...
That's said in Monarch's profile in the DC Handbooks...

On the other hand Sentry is immune to physical damages, shrugg off planet-busting energy attacks, has enough physical power to block Exitar's descent while the combined power of all marvel heroes at once is uneffective, can one-shot heralds in one punch, can takedown entire teams with his infinitendrils, can destroy the minds via the same process, is immune to TP and on top of that he has more raw power than the molecule man when it comes to manipulate the reality...

So who's get trashed ? stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
The giant worm.

BeyonderGod
1) I have no fanboy crush like you said. I'm not the one dressing at The Beyonder in every forum, nor I created a Wiki, nor a forum just to "hype" the character...

Let's school you a bit :
That lying of yours is off the charts lol! How about you get off my dick and get a life?
1. I can pick/use any username to address myself lol its not your concern fanboy.
2. Created a wiki used for facts so either you are dumb it cant read.
3. Hype a character? Lmao please stop talking.

A) Yeah Molecule Man isn't mentally stable, that's part of the character and that's NOT what weakens his powers. Only NEGATIVE beliefs on his abilities, when he think that he CAN'T do something affect his ability to do manipulate matter & energy. In Dark Avengers he was totally confident in his abilities and even showed new uses of his powers. That's a proof in itself that he was at full power.
1. Handbook states other wise about this mental state so wrong already.
2. He has mental issues already regardless of negative beliefs lmao.
3. In Dark Avengers he wasn't THAT confident about anything lmao and that isn't him at full power so please stop trying to debate on a subject you have no knowledge about.

B) I know that Beyonder & Molecule Man affected the multiverse two times. Thanks for adding nothing new to that thread. However The Beyonder got REKT by KUBIK once and he got REKT by Molecule Man easily a second time.
And... Sentry curbstomped the most powerful of the 3 via the same power once he understood he had similar abilities.
Kubik showed Universe level powers.....vs Beyonder who caused MULTIVERSAL effects.....Ok think you want its just your biased opinion xD and also no that Molecule Man WAS not the same molecule man it seems you don't read comics at all.

C) You are a bit cocky for a guy whom don't know jack squat about his favorite character.
Whatever you say my fanboy it seems you go on comicvine just dick riding whoever has the most likes lol you are a pathetic user who doesn't know "jack squat" about a character.

Says the fanboy who thinks what I'm thinking? K stay in your delusional state all you want because no one mentioned Molecule Man or Beyonder only you did out of butthurt when I slaughtered Comicvine.

3) That's just one more proof that you don't know shit about Molecule Man, nor the Cosmic Cube-beings... Oh yeah being aggressive is your last line of defense ? Please continue that's entertaining.
I'm not even aggressive lmao seems you are the emotional fanboy not me xD also I do know about the cosmic cube beings it seems you dont what's entertaining is your delusional posts about me laughing out loud

4) I said that Sentry >>>> Molecule Man. Proved on panel. Oh that's right you don't even know what you are writing at that point...
Lmao!!!! laughing out loud You are as dumb as you post.

5) I know that you are 19 and you act like a 14 years old like your "friend" theclassicion... Great minds think alike... Being taken seriously or not by trolls and flamers doesn't matter at all. I'm just glad informing other users.
I act like I'm 14?.....so you replying makes you 10?.....lol I don't know "theclassicion" but it seems you act like RyanBurns tho a 15 year old who gets soloed in every debate lol! Also how can you inform others when you aren't intelligent?.....

Superboy Prime has no reality anchoring and he destroyed the "walls of reality" via his striking power, that means that any character with enough striking power can do the same...

Mxy back at full power stated that he could turn Superemoboy Prime inside out and he didn't do it because he is a joke character and don't kill people...
1. He does have Reality immunity xD
2. Not really it seems YOU haven't once read COIE because not even EARTH-2 superman can do what he did and he was doing it for HOURS and nothing so you don't know jack thanks for proving it.

Please reply again.
>Says the salty user who attacks someone who didn't state anything
>Says the guy who hasn't once debated and won a debate on comicvine.

smile This is fun lets keep it going I found it entertaining when my fanboys think they are in control of something they started.

BeyonderGod
Yeah RealityWarper is a obvious sentrytard.

Superboy Prime stomps sentry both unstable,stable, or deathseed. thumb up

abhilegend

Let's school you a bit :

Please reply again.
Uh, it's flat out stated that Molecule Man was weakened against Sentry.

http://i.imgur.com/LfMc2Zk.png

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by abhilegend

Abhilegend see what I go through? He try's to attack me thinking he KNOWS more than me and oh look he gets debunked YET again lol!

BeyonderGod
To RealityWarper
http://i.imgur.com/dOcZnLl.jpg
Here is Earth-2 superman TRYING to LITERALLY copy Superboy-Primes GIVEN "Striking power" and OH look IT doesn't WORK so before making BLUNT dumb answers how about reading the series? LMAO!

RealityWarper
That lying of yours is off the charts lol! How about you get off my dick and get a life?
1. I can pick/use any username to address myself lol its not your concern fanboy.
2. Created a wiki used for facts so either you are dumb it cant read.
3. Hype a character? Lmao please stop talking.

1. Handbook states other wise about this mental state so wrong already.
2. He has mental issues already regardless of negative beliefs lmao.
3. In Dark Avengers he wasn't THAT confident about anything lmao and that isn't him at full power so please stop trying to debate on a subject you have no knowledge about.

Kubik showed Universe level powers.....vs Beyonder who caused MULTIVERSAL effects.....Ok think you want its just your biased opinion xD and also no that Molecule Man WAS not the same molecule man it seems you don't read comics at all.

Whatever you say my fanboy it seems you go on comicvine just dick riding whoever has the most likes lol you are a pathetic user who doesn't know "jack squat" about a character.

Says the fanboy who thinks what I'm thinking? K stay in your delusional state all you want because no one mentioned Molecule Man or Beyonder only you did out of butthurt when I slaughtered Comicvine.

I'm not even aggressive lmao seems you are the emotional fanboy not me xD also I do know about the cosmic cube beings it seems you dont what's entertaining is your delusional posts about me laughing out loud

Lmao!!!! laughing out loud You are as dumb as you post.

I act like I'm 14?.....so you replying makes you 10?.....lol I don't know "theclassicion" but it seems you act like RyanBurns tho a 15 year old who gets soloed in every debate lol! Also how can you inform others when you aren't intelligent?.....

1. He does have Reality immunity xD
2. Not really it seems YOU haven't once read COIE because not even EARTH-2 superman can do what he did and he was doing it for HOURS and nothing so you don't know jack thanks for proving it.

>Says the salty user who attacks someone who didn't state anything
>Says the guy who hasn't once debated and won a debate on comicvine.

smile This is fun lets keep it going I found it entertaining when my fanboys think they are in control of something they started.

You are trying to justify yourself now ? smile
In your wiki superman prime one million is omnipotent.
Nice joke dude.

No handbooks state otherwise. No official source. Zilch. Niet. Nada.
That's only how he manages his beliefs about his abilities, his feelings doesn't affect his powers in the slightest.
MM was totally confident in the use of his abilities during Dark Avengers. He played with Osborn's mind and toyed with the others... There isn't a single line of text indicating a possible weakening of his powers. On the other hand, the opposite, Molecule Man being at the best of his powers, is literally certain.

Kubik stomped The Beyonder.
Sentry stomped Molecule Man whom stomped the Beyonder.
Both were power contest of reality warping.
Molecule Man was stated by Kubik himself to be more powerful than any of the other Cosmic Cube and Sentry destroyed him easily.

Too bad DC comics thinks otherwise about Superboy Prime :
No magical immunity, no reality warping immunity.

I recognize your awful style by the way theclassicion. There is no need to hide yourself anymore.

You are becoming more and more aggressive and I can see your frustration between the lines.
Keep going. wink

RealityWarper

That's not from a Marvel Handbook.

I caught Galan007 using this on a thread and he admitted that this come from a marvel authorized book so that's not official in the slightest.

Therefore that's not canon and useless aswell.

RealityWarper
To RealityWarper
http://i.imgur.com/dOcZnLl.jpg
Here is Earth-2 superman TRYING to LITERALLY copy Superboy-Primes GIVEN "Striking power" and OH look IT doesn't WORK so before making BLUNT dumb answers how about reading the series? LMAO!

It's a striking power feat and the retcon induced random events.

Superemoboy Prime never had any control about what happened after he smashed the walls of reality so that's definitely a striking power feat.

You can deny it as much as you want.

DarkSaint85
Molecule Man isn't here.

SbP breaks the 4th wall.

Surtur
Not really.

Just different types of feats.

So he didn't tow some planets... That's your benchmark? Because he only had like a dozen issues before COIE.

He blew one apart though.
And moved others around the universe.

Prime took on the JLA and JSA solo.
Killed an insane amount of lanterns.
He rekt ION. Antimontor. Monarch. Monitors.

It's the same guy.

He was bloodied by Bart Allen and Connor Kent actually lasted longer then a few seconds against him. He wasn't at the same levels.

If this is the same guy then Sentry has no way to actually put him down.

ShadowFyre
Im still gonna have to go against my Marvel brethren on this one. C'mon guys. 4Th wall bullshit>multiverse bustin>universe busting etc.

On top of that, Superboy has those feats. Yall are using other peoples shit (molecule man and first beyonder) to basically claim DSS>is some universe level being.

Your own feats>other peoples peoples feats.

Sentry beats pretty much every version of Duperman except this one, thought robot and owaw superman. Oh, and solar system sneezing one.

BeyonderGod
It's a striking power feat and the retcon induced random events.

Superemoboy Prime never had any control about what happened after he smashed the walls of reality so that's definitely a striking power feat.

You can deny it as much as you want.
LMAO yet we proved you wrong and you in denial! XD

Conceding accepted.

RealityWarper
Molecule Man isn't here.

SbP breaks the 4th wall.
Meta-fictive devices aren't usable in comic book battles.

But if you want to go that way, Sentry TPed Paul Jenkins so he can write his stories...

BeyonderGod
Im still gonna have to go against my Marvel brethren on this one. C'mon guys. 4Th wall bullshit>multiverse bustin>universe busting etc.

On top of that, Superboy has those feats. Yall are using other peoples shit (molecule man and first beyonder) to basically claim DSS>is some universe level being.

Sentry beats pretty much every version of Duperman except this one, thought robot and owaw superman. Oh, and solar system sneezing one.
RealityWarper is just a sentrytard dont mind him.

(4th Walls even by me arent always 100% legit lol but i will allow this feat because its funny.)

Adam Grimes
Superboy endured anti-matter like it was nothing and survived Monarch's explosion to the face. On top of his other ridiculously high feats.

He wins.

BeyonderGod

But if you want to go that way, Sentry TPed Paul Jenkins so he can write his stories...
I allowed the feats dont be butthurt. laughing

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superboy endured anti-matter like it was nothing and survived Monarch's explosion to the face. On top of his other ridiculously high feats.

He wins.
thumb up

abhilegend

I caught Galan007 using this on a thread and he admitted that this come from a marvel authorized book so that's not official in the slightest.

You "caught" Galan?

crylaugh

Go back to comicvine kid.

BeyonderGod

If marvel Authorized t then its canon. thumb up nice try on downplaying.

BeyonderGod
You "caught" Galan?

crylaugh

Go back to comicvine kid.
Agreed. thumb up

Surtur

Yes it needs to be said the version of Molecule Man Sentry beat was nowhere near MM's top levels.

Though you are correct, you need to dip into PC Superman territory for him to defeat Sentry. Kal Kent of the 853rd century might do well against him too.

Adam Grimes
Not really.

BeyonderGod
LOL!

RealityWarper
I allowed the feats dont be butthurt. laughing

You aren't the one who decide which feats are to be allowed or not.

By the way put Superemoboy against Molecule Man and see what happens.

RealityWarper
If marvel Authorized t then its canon. thumb up nice try on downplaying.

When you authorize something that don't makes it canon.

For exemple Animes are authorized but non-canon.

Basically Galan007 used a fan-fiction as a source and you are using it too.

Congratulations.

Adam Grimes
That's the whole OP point, bud.

DarkSaint85

OP allowed it.

RealityWarper
OP allowed it.

4th wall breaking only happened in fiction.

DarkSaint85

Which is what we're debating.

Adam Grimes
I thought we were debating real life Sentry.

Juntai
An interesting double standard where Sentry fans want to try to believe that Sentry suffered self esteem issues and wanted to lose to Hulk, but also fail to realize the Molecule Man also suffers both self esteem issues and wanted to lose, and wants to die, and thus was left without the bulk of his power. This is explained in many of his appearances.

BeyonderGod
An interesting double standard where Sentry fans want to try to believe that Sentry suffered self esteem issues and wanted to lose to Hulk, but also fail to realize the Molecule Man also suffers both self esteem issues and wanted to lose, and wants to die, and thus was left without the bulk of his power. This is explained in many of his appearances.
That's why no one takes RealityWarper seriously not even on comicvine.

BeyonderGod
Which we are debating Lmao!
I thought we were debating real life Sentry.
Lel
When you authorize something that don't makes it canon.

For exemple Animes are authorized but non-canon.

Basically Galan007 used a fan-fiction as a source and you are using it too.

Congratulations.
Proof the scan is fake?

ShadowFyre
I thought we were debating real life Sentry. Yeah this thread needs to be moved to the real life superhero thread.

BeyonderGod
Yeah this thread needs to be moved to the real life superhero thread.
laughing Didn't know we have one.

DarkSaint85
Only RealityWarper (clue's in the name) can access it.

BeyonderGod
Only RealityWarper (clue's in the name) can access it.
U_U should have known.....

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Anyway, SB wins. Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Anyway, SB wins. i think superboy will win here

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think superboy will win here thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.