The Satanists Next Door

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
Look at it this way, if anything, the Satanist are giving that lonely Christian group a reason to exist.

BeyonderGod

Adam_PoE
You are confusing The Satanic Temple with the Church of Satan. They are completely different groups with completely different beliefs and tenants.

BeyonderGod
Both worship Satan so they all look the same to me.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You are confusing The Satanic Temple with the Church of Satan. They are completely different groups with completely different beliefs and tenants.

Hes a troll, dont take the bait, just look at his recent posts.

BeyonderGod
We can all say the same for you Time-Immemorial I mean you are now following me again only proving you are a liar lol!

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Both worship Satan so they all look the same to me. [/QUOTE

One group is atheistic, other Satanists do worship the devil. Do your research.

BeyonderGod
Atheist doesn't have a religion they dont have a belief so do your research. thumb up

Tattoos N Scars
Atheist doesn't have a religion they dont have a belief so do your research. thumb up

Atheists do have a belief....There is no God. I don't agree with them, but that is their position. They most certainly do have beliefs. Everyone does...they just don't congregate on Sunday's.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Atheists do have a belief....There is no God. I don't agree with them, but that is their position. They most certainly do have beliefs. Everyone does...they just don't congregate on Sunday's.
Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion. While there are some religions that are atheistic (certain sects of Buddhism, for example), that does not mean that atheism is a religion. Two commonly used retorts to the nonsense that atheism is a religion are: 1) If atheism is a religion then bald is a hair color, and 2) If atheism is a religion then health is a disease. A new one introduced in 2012 by Bill Maher is, "If atheism is a religion, then abstinence is a sexual position."

Tattoos N Scars
I didn't say it was a religion. I only said it was a belief. Church of Satan is nothing more than an atheistic society.

BeyonderGod
If you say so. laughing out loud

They have no belief systems.
They have no religion.

If they worship/praise/believe in SATAN than they aren't atheist's.

Tattoos N Scars
If you say so. laughing out loud

They have no belief systems.
They have no religion.

If they worship/praise/believe in SATAN than they aren't atheist's.

King Diamond is a member of the church of Satan and he is a full blown atheist. There are black metal bands that are theistis Satanists. They practice black magic and perform animal sacrifices...they are different. The only thing they have in common is an anti-Christian stance.

Atheists do have their own beliefs. They all do not believe in God. If anything, science and human progression is their god

BeyonderGod
My atheist friend disagrees with you. thumb up

Tattoos N Scars
My atheist friend disagrees with you. thumb up

Well, he's wrong!!

BeyonderGod
Not really he and others told me that they aren't a religion and nor do they have a DIRECT belief. thumb up

Agusto Pinochet
Most elected officials are satanists though.

AsbestosFlaygon
There are 2 types of Satanism: Theistic Satanism (the actual worshipping of Satan as the one true god) and atheistic Satanism (fake/too-edgy-for-me pseudo-Satanism cult known as LaVeyan Satanism.)

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
There are 2 types of Satanism: Theistic Satanism (the actual worshipping of Satan as the one true god) and atheistic Satanism (fake/too-edgy-for-me pseudo-Satanism cult known as LaVeyan Satanism.)

obama/bush/clinton/cheaney etc are satanists of the first kind. they openly worship satan/the devil.

they always said bush was an atheist but he's really a satanist same with clinton.

DarthAnt66
There's no way I'm not the only one who laughed reading the final commandment.

Star428
Originally posted by Agusto Pinochet
obama/bush/clinton/cheaney etc are satanists of the first kind. they openly worship satan/the devil.

they always said bush was an atheist but he's really a satanist same with clinton.

Sounds about right.

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by Star428
Sounds about right.

yes obama is a satanist so is george bush. remember for bush they said he was an atheist but he really was a satanist same with newt gingrich. how the hell can you be a christian and be a member of skull and bones thats a legit satanic cult same with bohemian grove.

Adam_PoE
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0428/0465/products/TST_PosterFinal_7_2015Shopify_1024x1024.jpg

Robtard
"Act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures".

What kind of evil Satan loving nonsense is that.

Surtur
It's a satanic trick that is all. Satan is very evil, he does very evil things like send a flood to kill nearly every living thing and send down fire and brimstone on entire cities and don't even get me started on what Satan did to poor Lot's wife. Then when Satan sent all those plagues and killed first borns..that was some awfully satanic shit done by Satan.

Henry_Pym
God abandoned his children no less than 3 times (Lucifer, Adam, Jesus)
God sent a flood
God sent famine
God sent disease
God sent brimstone
God sent suffering for his own enjoyment.
God killed a mother for no real reason...

So who is evil?

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Surtur
... does very evil things like send a flood to kill nearly every living thing and send down fire and brimstone on entire cities and don't even get me started on ... poor Lot's wife ...

One interesting possible answer I found to the above:

http://michaelcaputo2.tripod.com/lotswife.htm

Adam_PoE
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/super_hottie_2/11205038_438208159721508_301879779979225946_n.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
God abandoned his children no less than 3 times (Lucifer, Adam, Jesus)
God sent a flood
God sent famine
God sent disease
God sent brimstone
God sent suffering for his own enjoyment.
God killed a mother for no real reason...

So who is evil?

You are mistaken, Satan must of just disguised himself as God for those things. Satan also dislikes gays and is pro slavery as well.

Esau Cairn
"Don't you know there ain't no Devil,
There's just God when he's drunk."
-Tom Waits.

Surtur
Wouldn't it be weird if it was God when drunk, Satan while sober?

Stigma
Atheism is not a belief system
Que?

Surtur
I think all atheists are different. I think some are active and some are passive. The active ones will go out of their way to bring up their belief or lack of belief. The passive ones will discuss it if it specifically comes up, but won't go out of there way to be all "Hey my name is John, btw God isn't real".

Esau Cairn
Wouldn't it be weird if it was God when drunk, Satan while sober?

"And how do the Angels get to sleep
When the Devil leaves his porch light on?"
-Tom Waits.

Esau Cairn
I think all atheists are different. I think some are active and some are passive. The active ones will go out of their way to bring up their belief or lack of belief. The passive ones will discuss it if it specifically comes up, but won't go out of there way to be all "Hey my name is John, btw God isn't real".

I call myself an atheist because every day I see more evil then good in this world. And I've never had someone who believes in God convince me that he's worth worshipping.

Henry_Pym
You are mistaken, Satan must of just disguised himself as God for those things. Satan also dislikes gays and is pro slavery as well. So, Satan is the one who helped the Jews lead by Moses escape Egypt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.