Shaman Xman vs Maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Shaman Xman

vs.

Maxima

ghostman
shaman nate wins a majority, if all else fails he just drains her ass of her psionic energy

Glorificus
Nate stomps.

nwg202
Nate

leonidas
i think this would be pretty damn close. her physical stats are beastly. i don't really see him overwhelming her with tp. he may be stronger, but she's strong enough to protect herself. it would come down to his tk vs her physical stats. i'd take nate too, but she could def get some wins imo.

Galan007
Nate's shielding is haxx--it can definitely stand up to a pummeling from Max for a while, imo(even his pre-Shaman shields took a beating from Modt.)

Nate is also the better telepath, feat-wise... Though Max has some damn good feats in that department--good enough to make it close, imo.

Obviously Max's physical stats are far better, but so long as Nate's shielding is in place, brute strength doesn't count for much.

Not sure whose TK is better, though..? Max telekinetically pulling together continent-sized fissures while weakened is just ridiculous.

Dunno, I'm kind of inclined to see this ultimately turning into an astral battle of some sort... Max's strength/speed are negated by Nate's shielding. TK is a wash. The only thing left is a mind-war. mmm

Anyway, Nate wins, but it's not easy by any stretch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.