NuSpock vs Chewie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Spock

vs

Chewy

H2H only

Robtard
Chewy has these advantages:

Size
Reach
Weight
Strength
Natural weapons

quanchi112
Spock wins. He's actually looks impressive hand tinhandwhereas Chewie looks like a neanderthal without any weapons.

EmperorSidious2
I'm going chewy. Especially when he's pissed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I'm going chewy. Especially when he's pissed. Based on ?

NotAllThatEvil
Wookies have a tendency to rip peoples' arms off...

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Wookies have a tendency to rip peoples' arms off... Hyperbolic drivel. Post a link to any of them doing so.

DTM
Just a HTH fight, Chewie has this match in the bag.

Impediment
*Chewie.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Impediment
*Chewie.

Agreed.

Quincy
I'm rooting for Chewie and betting on Chewie

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Just a HTH fight, Chewie has this match in the bag. Based on what ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Agreed. Tell me about some evidence that leads you to believe this.

Darth Martin
I'd go with Chewie. Wookies are a warrior race and he's really shown no signs of aging.

Silent Master
Imp is correct.

Tattoos N Scars
Chewie beats Khan, so it stands to reason he beats Spock too.

Robtard
t0vsNFO2pDg

steverules_2
I dunno why but Quan's constant posts of asking posters to prove why Chewie beats spock is cracking me up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'd go with Chewie. Wookies are a warrior race and he's really shown no signs of aging. They were crushed by the clones. Pretty weak race if you ask me which use the same weaponry over fifty years later.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Chewie beats Khan, so it stands to reason he beats Spock too. Based on ?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
t0vsNFO2pDg

Did you notice how the midget is challenging everyone that picked Chewie, except Imp? Do you think it's because he knows what will happen if he trolls a mod?

Robtard
"The course, par for. Yes. Hmmm" -Yoda

juggernaut74
Didn't Chewie move a large piece of rubble with what appeared to be one arm in the Force Awakens?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didn't Chewie move a large piece of rubble with what appeared to be one arm in the Force Awakens? laughing out loud

steverules_2
Imp is correct.

No one else is correct? Pretty sure a lot of people have said Chewie...apart from Quan of course

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
No one else is correct? Pretty sure a lot of people have said Chewie...apart from Quan of course I would like to hear some arguments not just a one guy said he could rip an arm off despite never seeing a thing to the sort. Unlike Chewie Khan actually crushed a skull in the film making it even more ironic.

Robtard
Khan isn't in the thread, quano. It's Chewbacca Vs Spock thumb up

quanchi112
Khan isn't in the thread, quano. It's Chewbacca Vs Spock thumb up Tattoos brought up that he believes Chewie beats him. And Spock took Khan on. so it's still valid to bring him up since Spock has the strength and durability to take someone on with Khan's super strength. Despite the fact Khan was about to crush his skull one on one prior to Uhura and her phaser that doesn't undermine Spock's combat formidability. Kirk couldn't even phase Khan while Khan stood there.

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
I would like to hear some arguments not just a one guy said he could rip an arm off despite never seeing a thing to the sort. Unlike Chewie Khan actually crushed a skull in the film making it even more ironic.

No ripping arms off, just ripping them out the sockets

quanchi112
No ripping arms off, just ripping them out the sockets When has he done so ?

Silent Master
Khan isn't in the thread, quano. It's Chewbacca Vs Spock thumb up

The midget is obsessed with Khan. I heard that he has posters of Khan in every room in his trailer.

quanchi112
The midget is obsessed with Khan. I heard that he has posters of Khan in every room in his trailer. Robbie likes NuKhan ? This is news to me.

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has he done so ?

When he lost some weird looking game that's on a round chess table with strange looking monsters on it, or when he's lost any game it seems

quanchi112
When he lost some weird looking game that's on a round chess table with strange looking monsters on it, or when he's lost any game it seems Clip ?

steverules_2
Okay

COjUwluJ-Rs

quanchi112
Okay

COjUwluJ-Rs Imp ?

steverules_2
No, I'm Steve

quanchi112
No, I'm Steve Touche.

BruceSkywalker
Chewie stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Chewie stomps Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.