Manchester Black vs Tanget Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Match
Set
GO!

"Id"
This is DC Psy Match of the century!
Go!

ghostman
bump

"Id"
Ahbilegend I summon you!

Cogito
Supes

"Id"
Psy Wars

Surtur
Tangent Superman was pretty broken, I'd give him the win.

Originally posted by ghostman
bump

Wait you bumped a thread that wasn't even yours..without even saying who you think would win?

ghostman
Originally posted by Surtur
Tangent Superman was pretty broken, I'd give him the win.

Wait you bumped a thread that wasn't even yours..without even saying who you think would win? i was hoping to hear some sides agruing for tangent, as i know nothing of the character. so i can make my decision listening to both sides.

"Id"
Let's Go

Delta1938
Originally posted by ghostman
i was hoping to hear some sides agruing for tangent, as i know nothing of the character. so i can make my decision listening to both sides.

Not sure if it's just my phone the scans aren't working on the first page, but there's still descriptions, and working scans starting on page 2.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453166.html

Surtur
The scans do not work for me either. Though I do like the description of one feat: Superman telekinetically grants himself whatever powers he needs to defeat his enemies.

I don't..what does that even mean? It sounds like he is warping reality to give himself new powers, but where does telekinesis come into play with all that?

But yeah either way he is far beyond Black.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Surtur
The scans do not work for me either. Though I do like the description of one feat: Superman telekinetically grants himself whatever powers he needs to defeat his enemies.

I don't..what does that even mean? It sounds like he is warping reality to give himself new powers, but where does telekinesis come into play with all that?

But yeah either way he is far beyond Black.

Maybe telekinetically simulating a power, like super strength? Dunno. I have the comics but haven't read them. Can't check now sadly.

"Id"
Can't stop
Won't stop

"Id"
Lets Go!

abhilegend
Black

krisblaze
def Black

shiv
Manchester Black

TP. TK. Stoppage.

TP. TK. TKO.

riv6672
Man, Id REALLY wanted this thread to take off! eek!

I say Manchester Black.

Surtur
But Black can't use telekinesis to just give himself super powers.

"Id"
I find Tangent S. Overall more powrful. Those who are pro Black, why are you lobying for his victory?

Surtur
Originally posted by "Id"
I find Tangent S. Overall more powrful. Those who are pro Black, why are you lobying for his victory?

Blacks Life Matters.

riv6672
Originally posted by "Id"
Honestly? More and (imo) better feats.

carver9
I sent Zack didn't post in this thread. Maybe because it's two DC characters.

riv6672
Ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.