So did you like TFA?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
I don't know in your countries,but here in Italy the movie has received mixed reviews, for instance some gave the film a 9,5/10 mark while others barely a 6/10, and even fans' opinion are different, someone says it's predictable and not original,while others claim it's quite a good film because we get see the legendary Millennium Falcon and its crew back in action etc. So,just out of curiosity, was it the same in your countries or were critics unanimous? And what mark would you give to TFA? Mine is a 8/10

Jmanghan
6/10 is still above decent.

There aren't any real bad scores for it.

ares834
I enjoyed it quite a bit.

And while the reception online is a bit more divisive, the GA is clearly loving it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Episode VII, TFA 8/10

The Good
I liked the new cast, the new chars, especially Finn, the Stormtrooper going good which is a nice twist, Rey, who hpefully isn't Han and Leias daughter (since neither Han nor Leia recognized her), and hopefully is Lukes daughter, since the lightsaber called out to her and BB-8, a droid other than the original two who gets the chance to shine. The humor was good, the light saber duells were more like the original ones and less acrobatic, which is an improvement. The orignal chars, Chewie, Han, Leia etc. were really cool (even though Hans Death was unnecessary, so early in the new trilogy).

The Bad
The Starkiller Base. Build in 30 years, in the core of a Planet, sucking a sun dry? I know it doesn't have to be physically correct or realistic but it was this bigger and badder thing, that is just kind of boring. We already had 2 of those weapons, both failed, something new, fresh, would be an improvement. This seemed forced. Also it was very action heavy, which made me feel like the story seemed kind of forced. Also, not seeing Luke and Snoke in action. I want Luke to be the most powerful Jedi next or above Yoda.

The Ugly
Kylo Ren. I expected a cool villain and at first he seemed so, but his anger management issues and his lack of power (getting his ass handed to him by a girl without much training) were a disappointment. He was just an angry little biatch, with some daddy and granddaddy issues. I knew what to expect once he lifted that mask, but his face doesn't fits, how can he be han and leias son, maybe Chewie had his way with her? I don't want to hate his looks but someone like jared padalecki would have been more meancing. Also it would be even better if he was a she, Leias and Hans daughter.

Nephthys
Yes.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah, thought it was nice, if a bit ... predictable, but yeah it was good. 8-10 for me

Darth Thor
Decent film with some Epic moments. But completely Unoriginal (especially for SW). 7/10.

Originally posted by ares834
the GA is clearly loving it.

What makes you say that?

On Tv they were showing people coming out of the Theatres, giving very different views. The report said the movie is getting mixed reactions from audiences.

NewGuy01
LOL. If Kylo Ren took off the mask and inside was a woman, that would be one hell of a twist kek.

queeq
Yup, but this topic doesn't belong in this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.