Thor and Sentry vs Superman and Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
2 Marvel Immortals vs 2 DC Immortals

Feats are allowed

Morals on

In Character

Win by KO

Battle in Marvel Earth

Winner?

ShadowFyre
Thor and Sentry are more versatile by a mile but I think its a pretty good fight assuming we are using regular versions.

ghostman
superman beats the shit outta thor,

sentry uses his fourth wall powers to realize what a shitty character he is and ko's himself.

/thread.

Adam Grimes
Superman makes the team surrender by bench-pressing the earth in front of them.

deathslash
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman makes the team surrender by bench-pressing the earth in front of them. Thor makes superman surrender by spitting blood and shards of broken glass in his face.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by deathslash
Thor makes superman surrender by spitting blood and shards of broken glass in his face. Superman swallows it.

zopzop
T1. Shazam is the weak link.

SSJGGogeta
Either Superman or Shazam would stomp Thor and Sentry.

They are both fast enough to tiptoe around and dodge every attack thrown at them, as well as strong enough to overpower them, and durable enough to tank them.

Hell, Superman caught Mjolnir with one hand and used it to KO Thor once, when they fought.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Either Superman or Shazam would stomp Thor and Sentry.

They are both fast enough to tiptoe around and dodge every attack thrown at them, as well as strong enough to overpower them, and durable enough to tank them.

Hell, Superman caught Mjolnir with one hand and used it to KO Thor once, when they fought.

Quit baiting

leonidas
marvel wins more often than not. i'd say maybe 6-7/10.

Surtur
Which Sentry is this? Sentry at his strongest could solo.

What speed feats does Shazam have? Also they most certainly aren't durable enough to take anything Thor can throw at them. Since you could include things like god blasts in that. I don't think Thor would have time to do that, but you imply even if he did it wouldn't matter.

So I'm not sure if this is meant as a joke or not. Horribly written crossover events don't really matter.

Glorificus
Team 1 wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Glorificus
Team 1 wins.

ShadowFyre
They are not tiptoeing around Sentry nor a thrown Mjolnir. Mjolnir itself is as fast or faster than everyone once its thrown. And since were using that crossover, I didnt see either one of them tiptoeing around anybody.

Team 1 has magic, molecular manipulation, weather and earth control and I see bfr is on so teleportation and a list of others I wont go into.

Team 2 has punches, heatvision and a guy that shoots himself with lightning. Dont get me wrong, I would give Supes a tough win over anyone here in a brawl. But they have no range attacks. Thor and Sentry can soften them up multiple ways.

If I was Thor, I'd dump Shazam in some random universe, while Sentry stalls supes, then port himself, sentry and supes in a red sun and jump the sh$! out of him.

Im going Marvel in a tough fight 6/10. Unless this deathseed sentry then, team 2 is getting wrecked.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
They are not tiptoeing around Sentry nor a thrown Mjolnir. Mjolnir itself is as fast or faster than everyone once its thrown. And since were using that crossover, I didnt see either one of them tiptoeing around anybody.

Team 1 has magic, molecular manipulation, weather and earth control and I see bfr is on so teleportation and a list of others I wont go into.

Team 2 has punches, heatvision and a guy that shoots himself with lightning. Dont get me wrong, I would give Supes a tough win over anyone here in a brawl. But they have no range attacks. Thor and Sentry can soften them up multiple ways.

If I was Thor, I'd dump Shazam in some random universe, while Sentry stalls supes, then port himself, sentry and supes in a red sun and jump the sh$! out of him.

Im going Marvel in a tough fight 6/10. Unless this deathseed sentry then, team 2 is getting wrecked.

thor isn't dumping billy anywhere

ShadowFyre
Bfr is not off the table.

Sin I AM
Bfr is not off the table.

whens the lat time thor has bfred anything? and if we are using current versions then its foster and SHE just got her ass bfred from asgard.

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
whens the lat time thor has bfred anything? and if we are using current versions then its foster and SHE just got her ass bfred from asgard. I can't remember the name if the storyline, but I remember Thor killing one of the Apocalypse twins by holding him by the neck and, creating a portal, and pushing him into the portal. When he removed his arm from the portal, it had third degree burns all over.

One_Angry_Scot
I can't remember the name if the storyline, but I remember Thor killing one of the Apocalypse twins by holding him by the neck and, creating a portal, and pushing him into the portal. When he removed his arm from the portal, it had third degree burns all over.

Yeah that was Uncanny Avengers when he did that to Uriel.

His arm was pretty much a cinder after that.

ShadowFyre
Thor used his teleportation powers multiple times within the span of a few issues less than a year ago. To kill the apocalypse twin. To bring an entire ocean from one planet to another one. To escape the destruction that Exitar caused after the explosion. Not to mention the countless times he has used it to teleport others and even his own team without them noticing.

So we are using Jane Foster and Death Seed Sentry? There went team two's speedblitzing option as now Jane just sits back and lets Mjolnir zig back and forth while Sentry rips his own face off, talks a buncha rubbish and kicks their ass.

deathslash
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Yeah that was Uncanny Avengers when he did that to Uriel.

His arm was pretty much a cinder after that. thumb up thanks buddy. The best part was how he immediately went out and fought exitar with said arm while dual wielding jarnborn and mjionir.

One_Angry_Scot
thumb up thanks buddy. The best part was how he immediately went out and fought exitar with said arm while dual wielding jarnborn and mjionir.

Yep that was cool. And the scene where he had Mjolnir and Caps shield was cool as well.

RealityWarper
Sentry solos.
They can't KO him, they can't kill him.

DarkSaint85
Sure they can. Even DS Sentry can be KOed.

ShadowFyre
How? How do you ko someone who doesent need a body? Thor already splattered his brain and it effected him zero. And since damaging the brain is how you ko somebody I fail to see how he can be knocked unconcious with Death Seed amp.

celeyhyga17
^
Dunno man..
What if Thor had incinerated him fully instead of bashing his brain? I hate applying no limits to any character.

ShadowFyre
Yea, but thats Thor. He forgot a lot of his abilities when fighting Sentry. ( Soul suck, anti force, bfr etc) Supes has two main attacks. Heatvision and flying fistfirst into stuff. Dont see either one of those hurting DSS. And its not no limits. He just cant be hurt physically. He ripped his own head apart. There is nothing that Supes can physically do to him. Needs magical or other means I suppose.

Delta1938
How? How do you ko someone who doesent need a body? Thor already splattered his brain and it effected him zero. And since damaging the brain is how you ko somebody I fail to see how he can be knocked unconcious with Death Seed amp.

Pre-FLASHPOINT Cyborg-Superman was similar and he could and had been knocked the **** out.

Insane Titan
Team 1

Comparing to any hero or villian is pointless.

tkitna
Team 1 for a majority. If its DSentry then its a stomp.

DarkSaint85

Like this:
http://i.imgur.com/JB2qEtN.jpg

If DS Sentry is used (as its the most recent incarnation)....Superman becomes the God of Strength, and Shazam is the God of Gods.....

And I reckon they can replicate the worm's feat.

leonidas
i assumed classic versions of everyone. if this is dentry then yeah, the dc team gets upgrades as well and they eff up the marvel side....

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
i assumed classic versions of everyone. if this is dentry then yeah, the dc team gets upgrades as well and they eff up the marvel side.... has it been proven that superman has actually been amped? We also know that current Billy can't fly and that would certainly make team marvel's ranged advantage even greater.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Surtur
What speed feats does Shazam have? Also they most certainly aren't durable enough to take anything Thor can throw at them. Since you could include things like god blasts in that. I don't think Thor would have time to do that, but you imply even if he did it wouldn't matter.

So I'm not sure if this is meant as a joke or not. Horribly written crossover events don't really matter.

Do I really need to post speed feats of Shazam? Like keeping up with fighting Superman, casually flying FTL to reach the Rock of Eternity, tagging and fighting a bloodlusted Spectre, catching up to Barry Allen when he was running fast enough to kill himself, etc.?

And he's taken hits from Superman before, as well as defeated and outmatched Black Adam's durability, the same Black Adam that has literally flown through a bloodlusted Spectre before.

And it kinda does matter. Just like it matters that Superman tanked punches from the Hulk without even flinching, until the Hulk passed out from exhaustion.

The only Marvel characters that are above DC characters are the celestial/abstract beings. The meta's, superhumans, gods, etc, are all weak-sauce compared to DC high meta's.

One_Angry_Scot

The only Marvel characters that are above DC characters are the celestial/abstract beings. The meta's, superhumans, gods, etc, are all weak-sauce compared to DC high meta's.

You forgot Dracula.

SSJGGogeta
You forgot Dracula.

Um... Who are you saying Dracula could beat? I'm not extremely familiar with his feats, but from what I know, pretty much anyone around Superboy level could pretty much one-shot him.

ShadowFyre
Um... Who are you saying Dracula could beat? I'm not extremely familiar with his feats, but from what I know, pretty much anyone around Superboy level could pretty much one-shot him.

Lmao. Are ou saying that Thir, Surfer,Hulk, Hype etc.would be considered high meta in DC? I hope to god thats a joke. Has to be. Silliest shit I ever heard.

DarkSaint85
You forgot Dracula.

Only if he has his katanas.

deathslash
Do I really need to post speed feats of Shazam? Like keeping up with fighting Superman, casually flying FTL to reach the Rock of Eternity, tagging and fighting a bloodlusted Spectre, catching up to Barry Allen when he was running fast enough to kill himself, etc.?

And he's taken hits from Superman before, as well as defeated and outmatched Black Adam's durability, the same Black Adam that has literally flown through a bloodlusted Spectre before.

And it kinda does matter. Just like it matters that Superman tanked punches from the Hulk without even flinching, until the Hulk passed out from exhaustion.

The only Marvel characters that are above DC characters are the celestial/abstract beings. The meta's, superhumans, gods, etc, are all weak-sauce compared to DC high meta's. Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Um... Who are you saying Dracula could beat? I'm not extremely familiar with his feats, but from what I know, pretty much anyone around Superboy level could pretty much one-shot him. laughing the sh*t that's coming out of this guy's mouth is hilarious.

Surtur
Sentry at his height indeed wouldn't be able to be damaged by anyone here. This might be DS, but if it is not he essentially has to want to die in order to die.

Do I really need to post speed feats of Shazam?

Yes because people tend to think of him as "Superman with magic" but he needs his own feats he doesn't get granted Superman's.

It's weird you act like these are feats that shouldn't need to be posted though. But fighting with Superman isn't necessarily a speed feat. Just like tagging Spectre.

Why is Black Adam flying through Spectre supposed to be some kind of durability feat? I'm not saying he isn't durable, but you act like he could ignore any attack the other side throws.

It's a terrible cross over though so why would we say it matters? You might as well begin citing stuff from "DC vs Marvel" as well.

What you just said makes absolutely no sense.

naurtoisbeast
Thor makes superman surrender by spitting blood and shards of broken glass in his face. Originally posted by deathslash
Thor makes superman surrender by spitting blood and shards of broken glass in his face. i think thor will win here

quanchi112
Sentry solos.

RealityWarper
Sentry do it solo

quanchi112
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry do it solo Senty is in another league when he gets Voidy.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Senty is in another league when he gets Voidy.

Sentry and Void are equal in power.

They are just mental projections created by Robert Reynolds.

quanchi112
Sentry and Void are equal in power.

They are just mental projections created by Robert Reynolds. Void is more competent and while they maybe equal to himself against others the Void is far more dangerous and ruthless.

tkitna
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Like this:
http://i.imgur.com/JB2qEtN.jpg

So you posted a scan of Sentry being BFR'd and not KO'd. Ok

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tkitna
So you posted a scan of Sentry being BFR'd and not KO'd. Ok

Oh, OK.

A guy who was able to easily overpower Thor, and fly with him at multiples of the speed of light, is unable to resist the worm from carrying him off?

tkitna
Oh, OK.

A guy who was able to easily overpower Thor, and fly with him at multiples of the speed of light, is unable to resist the worm from carrying him off?

How many times does this need to be explained? The worms were written to be made that uber so that the writer had an easy out before Thor and Jan got killed. They werent just giant earth worms. I agree it was a crappy plot device, but it is what it is. The worm was fast enough to snag Sentry and remove him from the battlefield and I guess durable enough to keep him occupied for awhile (although i'm not sure how since Sentry can teleport and has matter manipulation, but it did take Wolverine forever to cut himself out of one).

Anyways, nowhere in that scan is Sentry KO'd. He cant be physically KO'd at this point. He was removed.

DarkSaint85
How many times does this need to be explained? The worms were written to be made that uber so that the writer had an easy out before Thor and Jan got killed. They werent just giant earth worms. I agree it was a crappy plot device, but it is what it is. The worm was fast enough to snag Sentry and remove him from the battlefield and I guess durable enough to keep him occupied for awhile (although i'm not sure how since Sentry can teleport and has matter manipulation, but it did take Wolverine forever to cut himself out of one).

Anyways, nowhere in that scan is Sentry KO'd. He cant be physically KO'd at this point. He was removed.

So D Sentry has a total of one uber showing (humiliating Thor) and in the same story, being taken out by the worm...

And we are meant to focus on his high only? And excuse literally 50% of his showings?

OK.

One Big Mob
So D Sentry has a total of one uber showing (humiliating Thor) and in the same story, being taken out by the worm...

And we are meant to focus on his high only? And excuse literally 50% of his showings?

OK. He knocked out Thor twice easily and matched the power of every hero on Earth (especially the Hulkster) to stop Exitar's descent.
Then he dragged a planetary sized uber dense body around at at least lightspeed to unknown reaches in space. erm

Also if the worm remains "canon" then Sentry broke out.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
He knocked out Thor twice easily and matched the power of every hero on Earth (especially the Hulkster) to stop Exitar's descent.
Then he dragged a planetary sized uber dense body around at at least lightspeed to unknown reaches in space. erm

Also if the worm remains "canon" then Sentry broke out.

IOW, Worm > Hulkster and everyone else....

One Big Mob
Apparently.

Although he broke out anyway if he was swallowed in the main timeline.

RealityWarper
Void is more competent and while they maybe equal to himself against others the Void is far more dangerous and ruthless.

That's because Sentry always hold back and is the good guy.

A battle in a comic book forum is an entire different setting.

quanchi112
That's because Sentry always hold back and is the good guy.

A battle in a comic book forum is an entire different setting. Void has better showings, is more ruthless, and is more competent.

One_Angry_Scot
Void has better showings, is more ruthless, and is more competent.

The Sentry has beaten the Void on more than one occasion in the past though don't forget. Not meaning this to jump into your debate with RealityWarper or anything but if a full capacity Sentry and Void were to go at it I think the Sentry win based on what we've seen.

quanchi112
The Sentry has beaten the Void on more than one occasion in the past though don't forget. Not meaning this to jump into your debate with RealityWarper or anything but if a full capacity Sentry and Void were to go at it I think the Sentry win based on what we've seen. Because it's a battle within himself. Ultimately he decides who wins but against others when he wants to get shit done the Void is his persona that goes "over the top." You're too young to get the reference but soke of the older gents might get it.

One_Angry_Scot
Because it's a battle within himself. Ultimately he decides who wins but against others when he wants to get shit done the Void is his persona that goes "over the top." You're too young to get the reference but soke of the older gents might get it.

Yeah you're right I don't get the reference. You see I just tend to disagree with the argument you just put forth. At this point in the story it wouldn't really be the same way. As they were separate characters for the most part. They only started merging into one body much much later. I mean at this stage it was every good act the Sentry did the Void would replay with a bad one.

Throughout that story we saw what the Void was doing by taking on the Hulk etc. I can see how you may put the argument across but I just disagree to be honest.

quanchi112
Yeah you're right I don't get the reference. You see I just tend to disagree with the argument you just put forth. At this point in the story it wouldn't really be the same way. As they were separate characters for the most part. They only started merging into one body much much later. I mean at this stage it was every good act the Sentry did the Void would replay with a bad one.

Throughout that story we saw what the Void was doing by taking on the Hulk etc. I can see how you may put the argument across but I just disagree to be honest. Look at the Sentry up against the WW Hulk and tell me the Void would fare the same ? Do you think so ?

One_Angry_Scot
Look at the Sentry all out against the WW Hulk and tell me the Void would fare the same ? Do you think so ?

The Void would probably tear the Hulk in 2. And then leave to kill the others around him.

Referencing the WWH arc I am of the belief that Sentry was somewhat hampered by his Agoraphobia and was thereby unstable and to at least some degree weakened. He was pushed to the edge with no other choice (either stay in his house or watch everyone die). So he left the house to attack the Hulk.

And due to his mental instability being what it was at that moment he lost control of the energy he normally keeps inside him and just let it rip, with no control (as he mentioned he couldn't seem to stop). In short a weakened (to some degree) unstable Sentry who was going no holds barred with his power.

quanchi112
The Void would probably tear the Hulk in 2. And then leave to kill the others around him.

Referencing the WWH arc I am of the belief that Sentry was somewhat hampered by his Agoraphobia and was thereby unstable and to at least some degree weakened. He was pushed to the edge with no other choice (either stay in his house or watch everyone die). So he left the house to attack the Hulk.

And due to his mental instability being what it was at that moment he lost control of the energy he normally keeps inside him and just let it rip, with no control (as he mentioned he couldn't seem to stop). In short a weakened (to some degree) unstable Sentry who was going no holds barred with his power. We both agree that the Void would have raped the Hulk so you agree it does make a difference.

One_Angry_Scot
We both agree that the Void would have raped the Hulk so you agree it does make a difference.

We agree that the Void would have defeated the Hulk, correct. What I'm not sure on is your second part of your post where you say I apparently agree it makes a difference.

Would you be able to help me on that part please? Thanks.

Philosophía
Quanshee means that he wants you to be in complete agreement that Void would rape Hulk.

As in, tentacles in the ass, finishing, cumming on his face etc.

He's masturbating as we speak.

quanchi112
We agree that the Void would have defeated the Hulk, correct. What I'm not sure on is your second part of your post where you say I apparently agree it makes a difference.

Would you be able to help me on that part please? Thanks. He always runs the risk of mentally coming unraveled. In siege that's the reason he allowed himself to be defeated. The helicarrier spurred something loose it was not due to the power of the attack. One undeniable advantage the Void has is that he's far more ruthless than the Sentry.

One_Angry_Scot
He always runs the risk of mentally coming unraveled. In siege that's the reason he allowed himself to be defeated. The helicarrier spurred something loose it was not due to the power of the attack. One undeniable advantage the Void has is that he's far more ruthless than the Sentry.

Okay thanks for explaining (I have a problem understanding sentences sometimes).

I'm definitely with you on the Void being much more ruthless. He doesn't care about anybody he hurts. And I agree with you on the other parts you said in this reply too.

The only thing I could add is that he can be in a better mental state than some other times (like Sentry Vol 2 for example). Not meaning this part as a argument against you but just adding it in.

quanchi112

RealityWarper
Void has better showings, is more ruthless, and is more competent.

Not really and it doesn't matter as both are just a side-effect of Robert Reynolds' ability to rewrite the reality.

tkitna
This is a nice example of the Void. He didn't even notice these heros and was just walking through them like nothing. He really wasn't even fighting them to be honest. If that Void were to actually concentrate on stopping a character like Thor, Superman, Shazam, Hulk, etc, they would be powerless to stop him. The Void in Siege was kind of weak sauce to be honest.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/64880/4683326-9604173408-31583.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
This is a nice example of the Void. He didn't even notice these heros and was just walking through them like nothing. He really wasn't even fighting them to be honest. If that Void were to actually concentrate on stopping a character like Thor, Superman, Shazam, Hulk, etc, they would be powerless to stop him. The Void in Siege was kind of weak sauce to be honest.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/64880/4683326-9604173408-31583.jpg

To be honest I think in SIEGE, the Void wasn't even able to fully take over Roberts body because of Robert holding him off. So the Void couldn't act at full carnage. Then you see in the Sun Robert had full control as the Void couldn't win over. Although it's fair to say that he was still very uber in SIEGE, just not to his full capacity.

But in that situation you showed Robert was hysterical and had no idea what to do. The Void had free reign there.

Also as a side note I love Steve McNiven's art. He's probably one of my favourites out of all artists. He managed to capture Robert's facial expressions really well. And in general made all the characters look nice.

burrrrrr

laughing out loud

tkitna
To be honest I think in SIEGE, the Void wasn't even able to fully take over Roberts body because of Robert holding him off.

I agree 100%

That's what I'm saying. If Bob were to just finally let go, things would go to hell in a handbasket real fast.

Yeah, he's awesome.

quanchi112
Not really and it doesn't matter as both are just a side-effect of Robert Reynolds' ability to rewrite the reality. Void definitely has the better showings. It's about mindset and the void has the superior mindset.

RealityWarper
Void definitely has the better showings. It's about mindset and the void has the superior mindset.

Nooo.

Sentry has always defeated The Void.

I'm too lazy to quote his feats.

quanchi112
Nooo.

Sentry has always defeated The Void.

I'm too lazy to quote his feats. Becsuse it is a battle within himself. Against others Void is far more dangerous. I've said this from the beginning.

RealityWarper
Becsuse it is a battle within himself. Against others Void is far more dangerous. I've said this from the beginning.

Nope.

His powers makes them real so that's definitely not within himself.

Robert believes that he is the Void and The Sentry appears to beat him.

Both are physical incarnations despite the fact that they probably are psionic entities and that Robert continues to believe that he needs a body at that point.

The Sentry is to Robert what the Fury is to Mad Jim Jaspers BUT the Sentry is a part of himself too (there is own life force in it).

quanchi112
Nope.

His powers makes them real so that's definitely not within himself.

Robert believes that he is the Void and The Sentry appears to beat him.

Both are physical incarnations despite the fact that they probably are psionic entities and that Robert continues to believe that he needs a body at that point.

The Sentry is to Robert what the Fury is to Mad Jim Jaspers BUT the Sentry is a part of himself too (there is own life force in it). He is waging a battle within himself and has talked to himself staring in a mirror before.

Void loses because he decides he loses. Void has superior showings and is more ruthless and has demonstrated greater power, formidability.

RealityWarper
He is waging a battle within himself and has talked to himself staring in a mirror before.

Void loses because he decides he loses. Void has superior showings and is more ruthless and has demonstrated greater power, formidability.

The Void is an unwilling transformation...

Robert Reynolds become the Void when he has a schyzophrenic crisis and then the Sentry appears as a separated entity to counter him.

It's already precised in the comics that the fight is physical.

Void hasn't superior showings...

The fight between Sentry & Genis-Vell or Sentry & Molecule Man far outclasses everything that the Void already shown but...

It doesn't matter as both are Robert Reynolds and just psionic constructs.

quanchi112
The Void is an unwilling transformation...

Robert Reynolds become the Void when he has a schyzophrenic crisis and then the Sentry appears as a separated entity to counter him.

It's already precised in the comics that the fight is physical.

Void hasn't superior showings...

The fight between Sentry & Genis-Vell or Sentry & Molecule Man far outclasses everything that the Void already shown but...

It doesn't matter as both are Robert Reynolds and just psionic constructs. It depends on his mindset.

The void was in control against the Molecule Man. Actually read the comics don't look at the scans. Sentry and Genis is overrated.

Void is superior against the heroes. Yes, it does. Your ignorance on this is another matter altogether.

RealityWarper
It depends on his mindset.

The void was in control against the Molecule Man. Actually read the comics don't look at the scans. Sentry and Genis is overrated.

Void is superior against the heroes. Yes, it does. Your ignorance on this is another matter altogether.

It wasn't the Void, it was Sentry...

He was using white speech bubbles and he asked Owen to bring back people...

Anyway, according to Bendis, there is always a bit of the Void when Sentry is here and vice-versa, like the Yin and the Yang. Even if the Void is just the manifestation of a mental disease, he is the personnification of Robert's dark side and the Sentry is the complete opposite.

By the way I'm probably the man whom knows the Sentry the most on the internet whatever some people are claiming they chosen to ignore that Robet is actually on par with HOM Wanda when it comes to his raw psionic power and ability to manipulate the reality.

Sentry and Genis isn't overrated. There is really few characters in Marvel whom could be able to replicate that feat and even less about Molecule Man.

Void isn't superior on the slightest...
Sentry has actually one-shotted opponents before and the Void isn't more powerful than him.

One_Angry_Scot

Anyway, according to Bendis, there is always a bit of the Void when Sentry is here and vice-versa, like the Yin and the Yang. Even if the Void is just the manifestation of a mental disease, he is the personnification of Robert's dark side and the Sentry is the complete opposite.

By the way I'm probably the man whom knows the Sentry the most on the internet whatever some people are claiming they chosen to ignore that Robet is actually on par with HOM Wanda when it comes to his raw psionic power and ability to manipulate the reality.

Sentry and Genis isn't overrated. There is really few characters in Marvel whom could be able to replicate that feat and even less about Molecule Man.

Sentry has actually one-shotted opponents before and the Void isn't more powerful than him.

What makes you say that?

RealityWarper
What makes you say that?

I see people struggling to make their claims about the characters and not being aware of every single detail that has been published.

One_Angry_Scot
I see people struggling to make their claims about the characters and not being aware of every single detail that has been published.

So you're saying you are more knowledgeable than every Sentry fan? That's what you honestly believe?

RealityWarper
So you're saying you are more knowledgeable than every Sentry fan? That's what you honestly believe?

Do you have a problem with that ?

I see obvious contradictions in many claims that have been done, especially when the characters in the story, the writers & editors shows another version of the Sentry that has been shown on forums.

One_Angry_Scot
Do you have a problem with that ?

I see obvious contradictions in many claims that have been done, especially when the characters in the story, the writers & editors shows another version of the Sentry that has been shown on forums.

I'm asking you a polite question. Why would I be being rude or arguing just by asking that?

RealityWarper
I'm asking you a polite question.

I'm giving you a polite answer.

One_Angry_Scot
I'm giving you a polite answer.

You still didn't answer my question though.

quanchi112

Sentry has actually one-shotted opponents before and the Void isn't more powerful than him. The Void was clearly callings the shots and had been for some time. Try not to be confused by his appearance.

No, you aren't. You didn't even know the obvious plot detail and are trying to pat your own back to excuse your sentry ignorance.

RealityWarper
The Void was clearly callings the shots and had been for some time. Try not to be confused by his appearance.

No, you aren't. You didn't even know the obvious plot detail and are trying to pat your own back to excuse your sentry ignorance.

You are a big joke.

Just the fact that you pretend that the fight between the Sentry and the Void isn't physical proves that you don't know what you are talking about.

just quit argumenting for the character

And NO.

The Sentry IS the one who stopped Molecule Man.

The black eyes shows some anger. The speech bubbles determines if the Void has taken over Bob...

quanchi112
You are a big joke.

Just the fact that you pretend that the fight between the Sentry and the Void isn't physical proves that you don't know what you are talking about.

just quit argumenting for the character

And NO.

The Sentry IS the one who stopped Molecule Man.

The black eyes shows some anger. The speech bubbles determines if the Void has taken over Bob... Stick to the debate,

It's a battle within himself that he decides.

Your ignorance on that issue is all too telling.

Void stopped the Mm. He called the shots prior to that scene. We found this out later, kiddo. We see the Void turn into the Sentry and vice versa with him in control.

RealityWarper
Stick to the debate,

It's a battle within himself that he decides.

Your ignorance on that issue is all too telling.

Void stopped the Mm. He called the shots prior to that scene. We found this out later, kiddo. We see the Void turn into the Sentry and vice versa with him in control.

No he don't decide.

Do you decide to be schizophrenic ?

No you don't.

Robert believes himself as the Void and act accordingly.

The plot of the Jenkin's mini series is to show that the Void & the Sentry are
two separate entities .

The Sentry acts independantly of Robert as the Void.

That's the whole point of the mini serie.

The Void would NEVER ask Owen to save people. Never, ever.

He is EVIL and 100 % made of Negative Energy.

Calling me a kid don't make your claim right.

The black eyes are JUST the sign a negative behaviour, NOT the Void taking over...

Does the Void care of people and would ask Owen to fix what he did to his town ?

NO.

Does the Void care of Lindy Reynolds and would beat Ultron for killing his wife ?

NO.

Nice bravado by the way.

That shows how mature you are.

Now go read the Sentry.

quanchi112
No he don't decide.

Do you decide to be schizophrenic ?

No you don't.

Robert believes himself as the Void and act accordingly.

The plot of the Jenkin's mini series is to show that the Void & the Sentry are
two separate entities .

The Sentry acts independantly of Robert as the Void.

That's the whole point of the mini serie.

The Void would NEVER ask Owen to save people. Never, ever.

He is EVIL and 100 % made of Negative Energy.

Calling me a kid don't make your claim right.

The black eyes are JUST the sign a negative behaviour, NOT the Void taking over...

Does the Void care of people and would ask Owen to fix what he did to his town ?

NO.

Does the Void care of Lindy Reynolds and would beat Ultron for killing his wife ?

NO.

Nice bravado by the way.

That shows how mature you are.

Now go read the Sentry. He decides what he does. He let the Void be in charge. The void was in charge for a while.

It has always been himself. We see that. laughing out loud

The Void knew how to act to continue the ruse. It's called being clever not trying to rape everyone at once. I wish you more clever but you think the blonde hair means only the Sentry and not the Void. Read dark avengers, kid.

RealityWarper
He decides what he does. He let the Void be in charge. The void was in charge for a while.

It has always been himself. We see that. laughing out loud

The Void knew how to act to continue the ruse. It's called being clever not trying to rape everyone at once. I wish you more clever but you think the blonde hair means only the Sentry and not the Void. Read dark avengers, kid.

No.

He don't decide AT ALL.

Do you get the point of having a mental disease ?

Bob has NO control over it...

I will not even adress the rest of your fan fiction.

By the way just quit calling me a kid.

I began to read comics when you wasn't even a (failed) concept.

You've just won a /ignore.

You aren't worth half the time passed reading your posts.

quanchi112
No.

He don't decide AT ALL.

Do you get the point of having a mental disease ?

Bob has NO control over it...

I will not even adress the rest of your fan fiction.

By the way just quit calling me a kid.

I began to read comics when you wasn't even a (failed) concept.

You've just won a /ignore.

You aren't worth half the time passed reading your posts. Yes, he did. We see at a certain points he does decide. You clearly didn't read dark avengers.

laughing out loud

Run from me behind the ignore function, coward.

tkitna
Its a physical confrontation between two mental manifestations. The only reason the Sentry can beat the Void back is Bobs psyche takes over and depowers the Void to the point he can be dealt with. What this all equates to is that Bob (The Sentry) is every bit as powerful as the Void (ought to be, they are one and the same), but never allows himself to cut loose. When he is in times of distress, that's when the Void comes out.

RealityWarper
/ignore is the best option those days in order to avoid my eyes burning at reading your comments about the Sentry...

The moderators should move that thread in the fan-fictions section now...

I'm done.

quanchi112
/ignore is the best option those days in order to avoid my eyes burning at reading your comments about the Sentry...

The moderators should move that thread in the fan-fictions section now...

I'm done. Concession accepted.

tkitna

I'm done.

You have our gratitude.

RealityWarper
Concession accepted.

There is no concession.

I'm tired reading your crap so I just stop speaking with you.

It's that simple.

The amount of misunderstanding of the Sentry and fan-fictions that you released in your posts makes me impossible to waste more time reading you.

Ciao.

Philosophía

It's that simple. thumb up

Ignoring quanchi is the first step to forum normalcy.

quanchi112
There is no concession.

It's that simple.

The amount of misunderstanding of the Sentry and fan-fictions that you released in your posts makes me impossible to waste more time reading you.

Ciao. You were wrong. It was confirmed on panel in the dark avengers. Just say you're right Quan and move on.

RealityWarper
@philosophia : Agreed...

quanchi112
@philosophia : Agreed... Two scared little boys.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by zopzop
T1. Shazam is the weak link. Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Bfr is not off the table. i think superman will win here

quanchi112
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think superman will win here Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.