Yuuzhan Vong galaxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
it says on wookieepedia that the vong destroyed much of their original galaxy, even in wookieepedia it is stated that most of the planets were destroyed.

this kinda random but i dont think they could have done that in a normal sized galaxy bc there would naturally have been millions of panets. So do you think that they could have come a "satellite" galaxy of a normal sized galaxy?

Deronn_solo
Yeah, you do know a satelite galaxy sports millions of planets, logically too, right?

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
it says on wookieepedia that the vong destroyed much of their original galaxy, even in wookieepedia it is stated that most of the planets were destroyed.

this kinda random but i dont think they could have done that in a normal sized galaxy bc there would naturally have been millions of panets. So do you think that they could have come a "satellite" galaxy of a normal sized galaxy?

It could've also been a small non-satellite galaxy. The size of a satellite galaxy, but not orbiting another galaxy.

Though keep in mind, most planets in the main galaxy are completely overlooked too. Maybe the number of suitable ones is vastly lower, and it's merely those that were wrecked?

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, you do know a satelite galaxy sports millions of planets, logically too, right?

yes but it could also be a very small one

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Q99
It could've also been a small non-satellite galaxy. The size of a satellite galaxy, but not orbiting another galaxy.

Though keep in mind, most planets in the main galaxy are completely overlooked too. Maybe the number of suitable ones is vastly lower, and it's merely those that were wrecked?

that's true. that must have been some war though to cause that much damage

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
that's true. that must have been some war though to cause that much damage

Definitely. I mean, it was two droid empires fighting for who knows how long (and resulting in no doubt, tons of pollution), then the Yuuzhan Vong rising up and doing a galactic scale war against *them* to total annihilation. The GFFA has had big wars, but I'm guessing millennia of constant very large scale warfare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.