NU52 Superman VERSUS Thanos:SLUGFEST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman- New 52

VERSUS

Thanos

SLUGFEST

ghostman
split.

Time-Immemorial
Nice bait thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman not easy but superior strength and speed gives him the majority over this inbred purple penis chin.

Insane Titan
Thanos takes it. Thanos never gets beaten down 1 on 1 without some sort of context,

Lol at the child butthurt again.

Time-Immemorial
Prof and iT are both in UK. I say they meet up and fight. My bet is on IT.

Lob can cheeerlead.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Prof and iT are both in UK. I say they meet up and fight. My bet is on IT.

Lob can cheeerlead.

Lulz TI, IT. Both inbred i guess.

Time-Immemorial
Ironic coming from the butt pleasurer himself.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ironic coming from the butt pleasurer himself.

BG had better combacks. How sad.

Time-Immemorial
You still dick riding I see, carry on.

carver9
Thanos stomps.

Time-Immemorial
I miss the carver

carver9
Carver is always here.

Time-Immemorial
You never check your pm's?

Dampyre
Thanos, all day long.

abhilegend
Not really.

panthergod
Thanos gets his head taken off. Literally.

h1a8
Can someone properly define a slugfest? Whatever we all agree on should probably go up in the forum rules.
Is ducking or blocking allowed?
Is punches the only form of attack allowed?
Is taking turns with attacks a must?

carver9
Originally posted by panthergod
Thanos gets his head taken off. Literally.

Based on?

Dampyre
Originally posted by carver9
Based on?

Superman fans have some extreme views about the character.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos stomps.

GAMMITE LIES!!!

Give 5 examples that prove Thanos "STOMPS".

My advice to you is to APOLOGIZE for your INSOLENCE at once!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by h1a8
Can someone properly define a slugfest? Whatever we all agree on should probably go up in the forum rules.
Is ducking or blocking allowed?
Is punches the only form of attack allowed?
Is taking turns with attacks a must?

1) Ducking and blocking is allowed
2) Strikes i.e. punches and kicks are the only forms of attack allowed.
3) Taking turns is not a must.

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

Delta1938
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

So.....aa regular hand-to-hand fight?

Insane Titan
Slugfest is taking turns to punch each other

Time-Immemorial

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

You cant change fight stips on the second page mr flip flop.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
BG had better combacks. How sad.

Another Superfriends circle jerk I see.

Time-Immemorial
Speak for yourself, Superman has been raping you daily since you were born.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Slugfest is taking turns to punch each other Is blocking or ducking allowed?

Silent Master

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

IOW, you're admitting that Thanos would win a normal slugfest, so you want to change the stips.

Decter
Thanos wins

carver9
GAMMITE LIES!!!

Give 5 examples that prove Thanos "STOMPS".

My advice to you is to APOLOGIZE for your INSOLENCE at once!!!

1. Helspont
2. Rao
3. Wraith
4. Amped Batman
5. Ulysses

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, you're admitting that Thanos would win a normal slugfest, so you want to change the stips.

Pretty much. This attention whore wants so bad to set up another Superman wank fest.

Time-Immemorial

That's usually how he wins debates. Hence why he doesn't come around anymore.

Delta1938
You cant change fight stips on the second page mr flip flop.

Actually the rules allow up until a bit further than page 2 IIRC.

But I figure LoB just doesn't know what one is. That small skull can't store much more than how to change font color, yell, "BLASPHEMY!!" and what passes as barking for his breed.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Delta1938
Actually the rules allow up until a bit further than page 2 IIRC.

But I figure LoB just doesn't know what one is. That small skull can't store much more than how to change font color, yell, "BLASPHEMY!!" and what passes as barking for his breed.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

I think you need to change your title back to "True King of the House of El"

Delta1938

I think you need to change your title back to "True King of the House of El"

But then he'd threaten to send BoardWalkee after me and/or some vague, undefined threat in a high pitched yap!!

Time-Immemorial
They pose no threat.

LordofBrooklyn

NONSENSE!!!

Any rational appraisal of a slugfest involves the characters being reduced to only fisticuffs/kicks while in battle.

It doesn't involve standing in front of each other and alternating punches until one falls. Or even more outrageously that ducking and blocking isn't allowed.

Who would state that a slugfest is anything other than what I've described?

Delta1938
They pose no threat.

Biting ankles isn't a danger?

LordofBrooklyn
1. Helspont
2. Rao
3. Wraith
4. Amped Batman
5. Ulysses

1. Helspont- BREAKS Thanos in a slugfest.
2. Wraith- DESTROYS Thanos in a slugfest.
3. Amped Batman- Plot device. You have reached a new low.
4. Ulysees- Plot Device

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS!!!!

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!!!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Delta1938
Biting ankles isn't a danger?

See he is afraid to face me like a man, he cowers and hides behind SM and Carver.

Adam Grimes
IT, BAV and Carv have convinced me.

Superman wins.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

Superman wins.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

abhilegend

Superman wins.
thumb up

Delta1938

Superman wins.

BAV and Carter are great examples of them backing the wrong side, but I can't remember a whole lot from IT other than him arguing for Thanos. And usually is far more reasonable than quanny.

LordofBrooklyn

Superman wins.

Before the year is done you may STILL see the light!

Insane Titan
1. Helspont- BREAKS Thanos in a slugfest.
2. Wraith- DESTROYS Thanos in a slugfest.
3. Amped Batman- Plot device. You have reached a new low.
4. Ulysees- Plot Device

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS!!!!

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!!! Stop talking nonsense again HS or Wraith don't destroy Thanos in a fist fight.

Genii96
Thanos backhands supes into a coma

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Philosophía
Superman while all out, Doomsday style, definitely.

Pre-Flashpoint Superman would beat Thanos in a slugfest, and DCnU is even stronger

h1a8
IOW, you're admitting that Thanos would win a normal slugfest, so you want to change the stips. But no one knows the true definition of a KMC slugfest.

Some say taking turns hitting each other with no defense and others say a fist fight with blocking and ducking allowed.

What's your definition?

Stoic
But no one knows the true definition of a KMC slugfest.

Some say taking turns hitting each other with no defense and others say a fist fight with blocking and ducking allowed.

What's your definition?

How about making this simple and not using D&D rules to support what slugfest means? Going all out punching is what it should mean, while blocking when necessary. There is strong evidence to support Thanos' ability to react to anything Superman has, and absorb the blows with ease.
Exmples:
Galactus' Punisher units move with super speed which was shown when they assaulted the Inbetweener in space. Thanos dispatched a platoon of these units with ease.

Thanos' ability to shrug off punches from numerous foes (Thor with power gem, Silver Surfer blood lusted, Annihilus amplified well beyond what was seen during Annihilation) also shows his ability to absorb anything Superman has to throw at him.

Thanos wins this because he was made to take on a team of Superman level beings. That's just how it is. In a comic, Superman would need the Justice League to help him win against Thanos and it would have to be a win via BFR.

Happy New Year all. Laterz

Juntai
thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
How about making this simple and not using D&D rules to support what slugfest means? Going all out punching is what it should mean, while blocking when necessary. There is strong evidence to support Thanos' ability to react to anything Superman has, and absorb the blows with ease.
Exmples:
Galactus' Punisher units move with super speed which was shown when they assaulted the Inbetweener in space. Thanos dispatched a platoon of these units with ease.

Thanos' ability to shrug off punches from numerous foes (Thor with power gem, Silver Surfer blood lusted, Annihilus amplified well beyond what was seen during Annihilation) also shows his ability to absorb anything Superman has to throw at him.

Thanos wins this because he was made to take on a team of Superman level beings. That's just how it is. In a comic, Superman would need the Justice League to help him win against Thanos and it would have to be a win via BFR.

Happy New Year all. Laterz Superman is the highest of the bunch. So no, Thanos wasn't designed to take on a team of Superman level characters. He has been tooled by Thor and affected far too many times by Herald level characters and below to believe that. I do agree, however, he is as powerful as a high end Superman level character.

If blocking or evading is allowed, and taking turns isn't a must then Superman wins fairly easily. Thanos can't respond to a Superman punch. If he could then he would be able to move at the same speed as Superman, which he can't. Superman can easily respond to a Thanos punch since he would view him in super slow motion.

Now if they are taking turns without blocking or evading then this fight is close and can go either way depending on which versions we are using of both.

carver9
Hulk is the highest of the bunch. Besides that, Superman does well but he isn't pulling a single win here. People on Thanos level has made short work of him.

h1a8
Hulk is the highest of the bunch. Besides that, Superman does well but he isn't pulling a single win here. People on Thanos level has made short work of him. Superman is arguably stronger and a hell of a lot faster. Thanos isn't more than 2x more durable than Superman. If Superman hits Thanos 5 times for each time Thanos hits him then Superman would win easily. Thanos won't be able to react to Superman's punches while Superman can easily react to Thanos.

Superman is somewhat stronger than Hulk on average. The only versions of Hulk that can compare or exceed are WWH and WBH.

Thanos level in physicality in strength and durability is around Superman level (Superman's stronger and Thanos is maybe more durable).

carver9
Superman is arguably stronger and a hell of a lot faster. Thanos isn't more than 2x more durable than Superman. If Superman hits Thanos 5 times for each time Thanos hits him then Superman would win easily. Thanos won't be able to react to Superman's punches while Superman can easily react to Thanos.

Superman is somewhat stronger than Hulk on average. The only versions of Hulk that can compare or exceed are WWH and WBH.

Thanos level in physicality in strength and durability is around Superman level (Superman's stronger and Thanos is maybe more durable).

People on Thanos level has dropped him with no issues at all. Also, I wouldn't say DCNU Superman is close to Thanos physically. I don't think Zod could break Thanos arm effortlessly and I sure as hell do not think Helspont could give Thanos a concussion with a pimp slap.

Naah, on average, Hulk shakes planets during his fights. No Herald has done this on more occasions than Hulk has. Not one. Hulk is the master of shaking earth during his fights.

celeyhyga17
Thanus

Adam Grimes
Hulk is the master of shaking earth with his fights!!

burrrrrr
Superman definitely wins. As is clearly shown in this canon crossover comic, Superman sees Thanos as a statue.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/ohburrrrrr/SupThan_zps7fglaoaf.jpg

Superman + (Huzzah!)^WHAM! > a purple statue = Superman wins!!! thumb up

h1a8
People on Thanos level has dropped him with no issues at all. Also, I wouldn't say DCNU Superman is close to Thanos physically. I don't think Zod could break Thanos arm effortlessly and I sure as hell do not think Helspont could give Thanos a concussion with a pimp slap.

Naah, on average, Hulk shakes planets during his fights. No Herald has done this on more occasions than Hulk has. Not one. Hulk is the master of shaking earth during his fights. You are begging the question. More specifically, you are arguing in circles. It's red because it's red. Thanos level is below or equal to Superman. So if someone on Thanos level dropped Superman then this means that someone at or below Superman level has dropped Superman. Far worst things have happened in comics, like Thanos being afraid to fight Gladiator but not BRB.

Thanos may be more durable but Superman probably stronger and definitely faster. It evens out. Actually the speed deficit puts it in Superman's favor. For example, assuming Thanos and Superman are equals in strength, if Thanos is twice as durable as Superman then Superman overcomes this advantage by hitting Thanos more than 2x the amount that Thanos hits him. So if Superman hits Thanos 3 times for each hit Thanos gets on him then Superman wins.

What? Normal Hulk hardly ever has shaken Earth. I don't count WBH since that's a different incarnation of Hulk. Superman has multiple feats above lifting Earth weights (which is many times shaking Earth). And Superman's feats are far more recent. Some of Hulk's feats are way back in the day (before many of us were born) and hold little weight nowadays.

Hulk on average is several times weaker than Superman. Hulk's trump is in him getting stronger through rage. High end Hulk can compete or exceed Superman but average Hulk is at least several times weaker.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Superman definitely wins. As is clearly shown in this canon crossover comic, Superman sees Thanos as a statue.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/ohburrrrrr/SupThan_zps7fglaoaf.jpg

Superman + (Huzzah!)^WHAM! > a purple statue = Superman wins!!! thumb up

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

Time-Immemorial
Kryptonian Council>House of El

DarkSaint85
Nobody rocks carver's world quite like the Hulk, confirmed.

Naah, on average, Hulk shakes planets during his fights. No Herald has done this on more occasions than Hulk has. Not one. Hulk is the master of shaking earth during his fights.

On the other hand, DCnU Superman has rocked a Multiversal Brainiac. The same Brainiac who defeats High Herald Imperiex Probes.

ghostman
house of el> krytonian council what kid of superman fan club leader has that ****** goku in his avy and sig? lmao no. just no.

D-Block
Thanos

Badabing
TI, what is your problem? If you have proof then use the report or PM a mod. Throwing fits in an active thread is never the place for making accusations. Right now you're the only person breaking rules.

And honestly, your fixation on BG is creepy. I suggest if Ghostman irks you so badly that you put him on ignore. I don't want to see this sort of behavior in the threads again.

Badabing
I think you missed this ^^

I can pm you all the proof We have been through this already. You're the one breaking rules. Having one of your hissy fits in an open thread is only going to come back on you. When a mod posts that means stop the nonsense and get back on topic.

Edit: Spam posts removed.

Time-Immemorial
My bad, I apologize.

carver9
Now apologize to me for saying I ignore you. wink

DarkSaint85
Never.

Badabing
Now apologize to me for saying I ignore you. wink Carver, apologize for neglecting TI. sneer

Time-Immemorial
Now apologize to me for saying I ignore you. wink

If you want an apology from me then you have to take DS off ignore.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, apologize for neglecting TI. sneer

LordofBrooklyn
My bad, I apologize.

Cowering before the, Lizard.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, apologize for neglecting TI. sneer

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Cowering before the, Lizard.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

Reported for antagonizing after mod warninglaughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
I am the RULER of The House of El and as such...

MODS MAKE NO LAWS I AM BOUND TO RESPECT!!!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nobody rocks carver's world quite like the Hulk, confirmed.

On the other hand, DCnU Superman has rocked a Multiversal Brainiac. The same Brainiac who defeats High Herald Imperiex Probes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman not easy but superior strength and speed gives him the majority over this inbred purple penis chin.

Wrong as usual Prof, but hey, at least your consistently wrong

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good Ol Philo still has no clue I see. Not surprised.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

dur

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Yes, Thanos easily falls to the power of Superman!

carver9
Thanos, easily.

This Superman track record in fights is just outright terrible. Worse than any Herald I've seen. Thanos wins this without trouble.

quanchi112
Yes, Thanos easily falls to the power of Superman! Then make a case don't just make grand statements. You know deep down Thanos wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Then make a case don't just make grand statements. You know deep down Thanos wins.

Strength- Superman is clearly stronger than The Emo Eggplant.

ADVANTAGE- Superman

Speed- Superman is clearly faster than the Purple pissant.

ADVANTAGE- Superman

Temparament- Superman's will in combat is greater than the crazed coward who shrinks from it.

ADVANTAGE- Superman

LordofBrooklyn
This Superman track record in fights is just outright terrible. Worse than any Herald I've seen. Thanos wins this without trouble.

He'd add an easy victory to his stats if he fought The Hulk.

carver9
He'd add an easy victory to his stats if he fought The Hulk.

Hulk isn't in this thread.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk isn't in this thread.

Nor is he a match for, Superman.

carver9
Nor is he a match for, Superman.

This isn't the thread for that.

LordofBrooklyn
This isn't the thread for that.

First, I don't like your tone.

Second, DON'T EVER TELL ME WHAT A THREAD IS FOR!!!

Time-Immemorial
Shut up, dog

quanchi112
Strength- Superman is clearly stronger than The Emo Eggplant.

ADVANTAGE- Superman

Speed- Superman is clearly faster than the Purple pissant.

ADVANTAGE- Superman

Temparament- Superman's will in combat is greater than the crazed coward who shrinks from it.

ADVANTAGE- Superman You made baseless claims because you didn't cite any evidence as to suggest why this is to be believed.

quanchi112
Shut up, dog He always yaps.

LordofBrooklyn
You made baseless claims because you didn't cite any evidence as to suggest why this is to be believed.

Why do you say this to me when you know I will DESTROY you for it?

Strength- Superman bench-pressed the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight while diminished.

This trumps ANY showing of strength by The Emo Eggplant.

Speed - Pick a feat. Superman traveling from galaxies away back to Earth.

This outclasses ANY speed from the Craven Titan.

Temparament - Superman fought Doomsday toe to toe and TORE HIM IN HALF when he cut loose!

Thanos RAN from a Bloodlusted Thor and stated that he AVOIDS a physical confrontation with The Hulk.

THANOS LOSES!

quanchi112
Why do you say this to me when you know I will DESTROY you for it?

Strength- Superman bench-pressed the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight while diminished.

This trumps ANY showing of strength by The Emo Eggplant.

Speed - Pick a feat. Superman traveling from galaxies away back to Earth.

This outclasses ANY speed from the Craven Titan.

Temparament - Superman fought Doomsday toe to toe and TORE HIM IN HALF when he cut loose!

Thanos RAN from a Bloodlusted Thor and stated that he AVOIDS a physical confrontation with The Hulk.

THANOS LOSES! That is chest strength only. laughing out loud

Thanos has abilities that negative speed. Travel speed isn't reactive combat speed anyways. Thanos can teleport for his traveling speed.

Doomsday at his best was in his level so how is this impressive ? Thanos fought with someone with infinite power backing him and defeated him with tech after he took him on for his sheer amusement. Thor tore through the Surfer, Strange, and the Infinity Watch. They couldn't deal with him. That's impressive.

Thanos was bored with the conflict so he ended it.

Time-Immemorial
He always yaps.

See how afraid he is of me, I disgraced him and destroyed his house of el, and now he's in the house of smell.

RealityWarper
NU52 Superman is not a threat to Thanos.

/thread

quanchi112
See how afraid he is of me, I disgraced him and destroyed his house of el, and now he's in the house of smell. When will he learn ?

Time-Immemorial
An old bitchy dog can't learn new tricks. He will just continue to embarrass himself.

I don't think Superman's creators ever intended him to rep Kal.

quanchi112
An old bitchy dog can't learn new tricks. He will just continue to embarrass himself.

I don't think Superman's creators ever intended him to rep Kal. They would definitely be a brasses if they knew their character attracted such a fan.

Time-Immemorial
Yea he's the worst person to be reping Superman. Thats why we kicked him out of the house of el.

quanchi112
Yea he's the worst person to be reping Superman. Thats why we kicked him out of the house of el. Great moment in the annals of kmc history.

LordofBrooklyn

Time-Immemorial
Great moment in the annals of kmc history.

Yea he's pretty desperate. He can't come up with any type of actual argument.

StiltmanFTW
And there was a time when he could? laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Your right I never have seen anything but "you filthy inbred swine" kinda posts.

Pathetic

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And there was a time when he could? laughing out loud laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

Time-Immemorial
Are you trying to embarrass yourself by posting the same thing over and over?

Coward

h1a8
The only way Thanos is beating Superman in a slugfest is if he is significantly stronger, which he isn't. For those who are giving Thanos the win here is it because you think he is significantly stronger than Superman?

LordofBrooklyn

quanchi112
Are you kidding me ?

Time-Immemorial
He keeps posting the same thing over and overlaughing out loud

One Big Mob
He broke

Time-Immemorial
I broke him worse then Quan broke PR.

One Big Mob
LordofBroken

LordofBrooklyn
Are you kidding me ?

No.

You are so WEAK and SCARED that you are backing a CORNFED BONESMOKER and a DIMINISHED DUMBASS to attack me.

YOU SHAME THANOS WITH EVERY POST!!!

One Big Mob
You should send Lob a pm with 3 words in it to eventually spaceout a paragraph. Or find a song that references cowards and do that. Send him one every few days. 3 words everytime

Then the last one could be a gif of a girl blowing a horse or something, though he'd probably enjoy that.

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
P4ZSds0GT64

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Then the last one could be a gif of a girl blowing a horse or something, though he'd probably enjoy that.

While it'd be your mother giving the horse fellatio in the gif, I STILL wouldn't enjoy it.

Time-Immemorial
P4ZSds0GT64

Ole kenny made this for you

One Big Mob
Lob I didn't mean to offend you and I'm sorry if it came out that way. sad

You just seem like the type of person who goes to Motherless and just types in "horses", because you're not sure what you're looking for, you just know it has to do with horses.

Then when you find what you're looking for you take a selfie and send it to your mom. She shows it to your dad and he goes ballistic and grabs his belt. Something gets lost along the way as she says through her tears "... he asked us for a pony on his..." but that's all he hears.

So you're in your room, time of your life, and all the sudden your dad comes downstairs and kicks your door open; an act that only enrages him further since he'll have to pay for it. You assume he's going to whip you but that belt is only to protect his knuckles. You try to protect yourself but your dad's an animal. When you said your dad can beat up other kids dads on the playground, you weren't off even a little, and that includes Jayrell's dad who's like 250 pounds of muscle. The worst part is he's doing all body work.

So he leaves you laying on the floor, then he kisses your forehead and says softly "Love you son", and goes back to knitting you a birthday sweater.

If I'm off, again I'm sorry. I'm just assuming this is who you are. No offense intended of course if you are this type of person, it's just that this is who you appear to be. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Hahahahaha

burrrrrr

You just seem like the type of person who goes to Motherless and just types in "horses", because you're not sure what you're looking for, you just know it has to do with horses.

Then when you find what you're looking for you take a selfie and send it to your mom. She shows it to your dad and he goes ballistic and grabs his belt. Something gets lost along the way as she says through her tears "... he asked us for a pony on his..." but that's all he hears.

So you're in your room, time of your life, and all the sudden your dad comes downstairs and kicks your door open; an act that only enrages him further since he'll have to pay for it. You assume he's going to whip you but that belt is only to protect his knuckles. You try to protect yourself but your dad's an animal. When you said your dad can beat up other kids dads on the playground, you weren't off even a little, and that includes Jayrell's dad who's like 250 pounds of muscle. The worst part is he's doing all body work.

So he leaves you laying on the floor, then he kisses your forehead and says softly "Love you son", and goes back to knitting you a birthday sweater.

If I'm off, again I'm sorry. I'm just assuming this is who you are. No offense intended of course if you are this type of person, it's just that this is who you appear to be. thumb up

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

It would be fitting if a honey badger ripped you from the inside out and strangled you with your intestines.

Or, Perhaps your dogs can kill you in your sleep and use the nachos from your nightsand to spell out.....

THE B1TCH HAD IT COMING!!!!!

quanchi112
No.

You are so WEAK and SCARED that you are backing a CORNFED BONESMOKER and a DIMINISHED DUMBASS to attack me.

YOU SHAME THANOS WITH EVERY POST!!! How is this supposed to make any sense ?

Time-Immemorial
It would be fitting if a honey badger ripped you from the inside out and strangled you with your intestines.

Or, Perhaps your dogs can kill you in your sleep and use the nachos from your nightsand to spell out.....

THE B1TCH HAD IT COMING!!!!!

You are a loser and no one likes you, now go away.. bitchy female dog.

Adam Grimes
How is this supposed to make any sense ? You'd have to know how to read first.

quanchi112
You'd have to know how to read first. So you think lob's responses make sense. Wow.

Time-Immemorial
So you think lob's responses make sense. Wow.

laughing out loud

Adam you have to admit that was funnylaughing out loud

Adam Grimes
A little predictable but yeah, lol.

Even I can't defend Lob.

LordofBrooklyn
How is this supposed to make any sense ?

CORNFED BONESMOKER= T.I.

DIMINISHED DUMBASS= STILLBORNFORTHELOSS

THE PATHETIC, BROKEN, VICTIM OF, PR, AND CHEERLEADER= YOU

Even for a Thanosi this should be readily apparent now.

Time-Immemorial
A little predictable but yeah, lol.

Even I can't defend Lob.

Lob is the worst, I remember you joined the Kryptonian Council to destroy the house of el.

Your name will always be on the council walls.

Time-Immemorial
CORNFED BONESMOKER=LordofBoystown

DIMINISHED DUMBASS= LordofBroken

THE PATHETIC, BROKEN, VICTIM OF, PR, AND CHEERLEADER= LordofBoise

Even for a Thanosi this should be readily apparent now.

P4ZSds0GT64

quanchi112
CORNFED BONESMOKER= T.I.

DIMINISHED DUMBASS= STILLBORNFORTHELOSS

THE PATHETIC, BROKEN, VICTIM OF, PR, AND CHEERLEADER= YOU

Even for a Thanosi this should be readily apparent now. Is this how you interact with people irl ?

Zack M
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
thumb up Based on ?

carver9

laughing out loud laughing out loud

burrrrrr
Is this how you interact with people irl ?

I find it amusing to just assume that this is the case.

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Shouldn't you be ripping some tin-foil right about now?

LordofBrooklyn
Is this how you interact with people irl ?

When confronted and threatened irl do you always run away as you did with, PR?

Time-Immemorial
Lob is a scared child, and a coward, instead he hides like the whiny little asian he is.

P4ZSds0GT64

quanchi112
When confronted and threatened irl do you always run away as you did with, PR? So you have come out of hiding ? I do not think its for long. Stay the course for one time in your life, sport.

Time-Immemorial
Lob is a coward, he hides behind other people to fight his battles. He is the worst representative of Superman ever to live. Jerry Siegel would be rolling in his grave if he read anything written by lob.

LordofBrooklyn
So you have come out of hiding ? I do not think its for long. Stay the course for one time in your life, sport.

I RAN YOU OFF THIS FORUM!!!!!

I STOMP YOU ROUTINELY AT HEROCHAT!!!

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!!!!

quanchi112
I RAN YOU OFF THIS FORUM!!!!!

I STOMP YOU ROUTINELY AT HEROCHAT!!!

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!!!! This from the guy who was wrong about o state and wrong about the sbowl. You only run yourself off. You even got run off the house of el. wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>