Better Stealth skills Batman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which of these two are have the better covert skills? Day or Night who could get the drop on others the most or best and who is better at changing the tables on someone trying to sneak attack them? In this thread both have dark stealth gear.

Cogito
Batman 100/10

Flyattractor
Batman can do it in a cape. Wolvie gives himself away when he can't hold the SNIKT in.

Silent Master
Wolverine is an idiot that couldn't sneak up on someone that has been dead for 100 years.

relentless1
Batman snuck up on Superman, nothing Logan has comes anywhere close to that stealth feat

golem370
I remember Wolverine sneaking in the building in Infinity Wars #2 to the surprise to everyone.

relentless1
Batman has far too many high level stealth skill showings, its such a regular thing that Gordon constantly makes sarcastic comments about him disappearing on him all the time. Wolves best stealth move would be hard pressed to beat that feat tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wolverine is an idiot that couldn't sneak up on someone that has been dead for 100 years.

laughing out loud

Read a comic book.

Zack M
Bruce.

wuleecat
Enemy of the State. Wolverine snuck into the Baxter building and proceeded to kick the crap out of the FF.

Just saying-- he's no Batman at stealth-stuff, but he's definitely no slouch.

DarkSaint85
DCnU or DCU?

DarkSaint85
Does Batman get his suit/gadgets?

spetznaz
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does Batman get his suit/gadgets?

Without his suit and gadgets, Bruce is a very stealthy human being who can be considered to be as stealthy as a top non-mystical ninja.

With his suit and gadgets, Bruce has snuck up to the likes of Superman (where not even his heartbeat could be heard), or sneaking up on some White Martians (bypassing not even enhanced senses but even TP).

Without his suit and gadgets, Bruce competes well with Wolverine since they are both highly trained and adept individuals. Who is better is open to argument however, and someone saying Bruce would win and another saying Logan would win are both correct in my opinion. Both individuals are very stealthy.

With his suit and gadgets, this is not a competition. Batman in his suit and gadgets trying to be stealthy is beyond Logan's ability, since now you have someone who is naturally stealthy but now augmented by technology that can make him invisible to Kryptonian and Martian senses.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by spetznaz
Without his suit and gadgets, Bruce is a very stealthy human being who can be considered to be as stealthy as a top non-mystical ninja.

With his suit and gadgets, Bruce has snuck up to the likes of Superman (where not even his heartbeat could be heard), or sneaking up on some White Martians (bypassing not even enhanced senses but even TP).

Without his suit and gadgets, Bruce competes well with Wolverine since they are both highly trained and adept individuals. Who is better is open to argument however.

With his suit and gadgets, this is not a competition.

I ask, because in another thread, golem (the OP) has argued that in threads involving Thor, Mjolnir should not be allowed.

Therefore, in threads involving Batman, would OP allow his suit/gadgets?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by wuleecat
Enemy of the State. Wolverine snuck into the Baxter building and proceeded to kick the crap out of the FF.

Just saying-- he's no Batman at stealth-stuff, but he's definitely no slouch.

That wasn't the first time he did it.

Also, in a What if, he did the same to Black Panther's security systems.

DarkSaint85
He was all teched up in EoS...

spetznaz
I ask, because in another thread, golem (the OP) has argued that in threads involving Thor, Mjolnir should not be allowed.

Oh, that's interesting. Why should Mjolnir not be allowed in Thor threads? That is part of his standard equipment, is it not? That is very surprising. What's next ...not allowing Tony Stark to be wearing his suits of armor since they give him an advantage, in which case without armor all we have is a rich chap with a former alcoholic problem.

As for Batman ...without his suit, Bruce is an extremely well-trained hand to hand combatant (generally at Richard Dragon level) and an astutely intelligent individual (a medley of Mr Terrific, Dr Mid Nite and the Question) in science, detective work and a plethora of other areas. But he would NOT be Batman.

Hopefully next we'll not see people asking for Stark to battle without his suit, or Banner to not turn into the Hulk, or Reed to forego his heightened intelligence, or better yet, for Reed to battle while absolutely drunk on cheap rum ...after all, all those factors give them immense advantages.

I am very surprised a poster said that Thor shouldn't have his hammer, when it is standard equipment. If that's the case, and it wasn't for a one off scenario but rather something the poster felt should ALWAYS be the case, then it is very surprising.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by spetznaz
Oh, that's interesting. Why should Mjolnir not be allowed in Thor threads? That is part of his standard equipment, is it not? That is very surprising. What's next ...not allowing Tony Stark to be wearing his suits of armor since they give him an advantage, in which case without armor all we have is a rich chap with a former alcoholic problem.

As for Batman ...without his suit, Bruce is an extremely well-trained hand to hand combatant (generally at Richard Dragon level) and an astutely intelligent individual (a medley of Mr Terrific, Dr Mid Nite and the Question) in science, detective work and a plethora of other areas. But he would NOT be Batman.

Hopefully next we'll not see people asking for Stark to battle without his suit, or Banner to not turn into the Hulk, or Reed to forego his heightened intelligence, or better yet, for Reed to battle while absolutely drunk on cheap rum ...after all, all those factors give them immense advantages.

I am very surprised a poster said that Thor shouldn't have his hammer, when it is standard equipment. If that's the case, and it wasn't for a one off scenario but rather something the poster felt should ALWAYS be the case, then it is very surprising.

thumb up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t621295.html

As for this thread, DCU Bats absolutely stomps here.

His most insane feat was sneaking past Zauriel, Superman, WW, GA, AND the Spectre (plus defences), and leaving a present in plain sight behind them:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Stealth/spectre24-batmagicstealth6.jpg:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Stealth/spectre24-batmagicstealth7.jpg

DCnU Bats also has some pretty good feats which make him stealthier than Wolvy.

Delta1938

confused Was he talking in general, or for strength comparison? If it was the later, at least that would make sense.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Delta1938
confused Was he talking in general, or for strength comparison? If it was the later, at least that would make sense.

Energy manip.

Surfer vs Thor - who is better?

According to him, Mjolnir's feats should not be counted. So Thor on his own, vs Surfer.

Delta1938
Energy manip.

Surfer vs Thor - who is better?

According to him, Mjolnir's feats should not be counted. So Thor on his own, vs Surfer.

.....I don't want to live on this planet anymore.....

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by relentless1
Batman snuck up on Superman, nothing Logan has comes anywhere close to that stealth feat Originally posted by relentless1
Batman snuck up on Superman, nothing Logan has comes anywhere close to that stealth feat i think batman wins here

Silent Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Read a comic book.

I have, that's how I know that Wolverine sucks and should be permanently killed off.

StiltmanFTW
I have, that's how I know that Wolverine sucks and should be permanently killed off.

laughing out loud

You clearly have no taste in comics then.

StiltmanFTW
He was all teched up in EoS...

Yes, he was.

But he was perfectly normal in the Infinity War.

DarkSaint85
I'll let you off...for now sneer

But yeah, IMO, Batman has Wolvy beat in terms of quantity. Quality? Also Bats.

Flyattractor
Wolvie sneaking into the Baxter Building just proves that Reed Richards is crap at Security systems.

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wolvie sneaking into the Baxter Building just proves that Reed Richards is crap at Security systems. you're crazy, richard's security is the best in all the multiverses. And I'm not just saying that because black panther also snuck in.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by deathslash
you're crazy, richard's security is the best in all the multiverses. And I'm not just saying that because black panther also snuck in.

And just to ask. How many times has this "SECURITY SYSTEM" gone haywire and turned on Reed and Family?

DarkSaint85
Punisher has also snuck in...

http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox11/pics/punisher-stealth.jpg

Silent Master
laughing out loud

You clearly have no taste in comics then.

I believe you mean, You clearly have great taste in comics then.

Philosophía
Batman, and it's not even close.

leonidas
pretty much. it's sort of his thing.

StiltmanFTW
I believe you mean, You clearly have great taste in comics then.

You're probably the last KMCer I'd say that to smile

Silent Master

That's ok, someday you'll realize what a waste of ink Wolverine is. remember, he is the best at what he does and what he does is suck.

Delta1938

http://img.pandawhale.com/40261-Kelso-Burn-gif-HW6p.gif

Stoic
Anyone able to sneak up on Superman, or slip away without him noticing has just about anyone outside of a time traveler or character with translocation abilities beat. Wolverine hasn't a prayer here.

StiltmanFTW
To be fair, Superman is sloppy.

Wolverine has sneaked up on Extremis Iron Man who was able to detect Strange's astral projection cool

Time-Immemorial
Wolverine is a bigger whore then Hilary Clintons lying mouth.

Juntai
To be fair, Superman is sloppy.

Wolverine has sneaked up on Extremis Iron Man who was able to detect Strange's astral projection cool Wolverine had to have Strange cast spells on him to sneak into the building where they were holding Crossbones and Caps body.

Cogito
This is not a contest. The number of times Bruce has snuck in/out on Superman alone is insane. And no, nobody else does that to Clark.

Mindset
Originally posted by Cogito
This is not a contest. The number of times Bruce has snuck in/out of Superman alone is insane. And no, nobody else does that to Clark. ftfy

golem370
1.Batman and Wolverine have stealthy wear in this contest no tricks or gadgets.

2.If Batman is considered better at stealth then what about being better at not being ambushed?

3.If you say Thor powers of energy manipulation then I suspect you mean Thor not what is hammer is capable of doing just like saying how fast can Silver Surfer fly not at all with out his board or so shown on panel. If Thor has his hammer stolen can he do everything his hammer can? Silver Surfer I assume could fly without his board using his powers to manipulate energy or matter.

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
ftfy
Plenty of people have done that to Clark duster

Originally posted by golem370
1.Batman and Wolverine have stealthy wear in this contest no tricks or gadgets. Give Logan a stealth suit and Bruce a suit covered in tambourines and Bruce would still crush.

2.If Batman is considered better at stealth then what about being better at not being ambushed? Probably Logan because of his senses.

3.If you say Thor powers of energy manipulation then I suspect you mean Thor not what is hammer is capable of doing just like saying how fast can Silver Surfer fly not at all with out his board or so shown on panel. If Thor has his hammer stolen can he do everything his hammer can? Silver Surfer I assume could fly without his board using his powers to manipulate energy or matter. This is stupid tbh. Thor is never separated from his hammer unless specifically stated on these boards. It's like assuming Tony is fighting without his suits, Logan without his adamantium skeleton, Hulk without his indestructible pants, etc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juntai
Wolverine had to have Strange cast spells on him to sneak into the building where they were holding Crossbones and Caps body.

Helicarrier, not building.

golem370
That because without the Hammer there is no Thor but unlike Thor, Wolverine without his adamantium is still Wolverine, Silver Surfer without his board is still Silver Surfer, and Hulk without his shorts is still a naked Hulk.

DarkSaint85
How old is your knowledge of Thor???? He hasn't had that enchantment in years.

So Iron Man has no suit, and Hal has no ring?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Juntai
Wolverine had to have Strange cast spells on him to sneak into the building where they were holding Crossbones and Caps body.
You are cleanly leaving out he needed to bring Daredevil in too, and with that spell they had no need to sneak at all, they could just walk past the verybody and they couldn't see them
As for the thread, I think Batman is slightly better than Wolverine

DarkSaint85
Only slightly???

Batman's high end feats of stealth far out pace Wolverine's.

The sheer number of them outpace Wolverine's, too.

Blue Area Vet
Batman snuck up on Superman, nothing Logan has comes anywhere close to that stealth feat

Which is bullshit.

StiltmanFTW
Only slightly???

Do remember that DC loves raping its comicverse with massive resets every once in a while.

HulkIsHulk
Do yo uhave the Admaantium Men arc scans stilt? That has soem of Wolverien best stealth feats

Juk3n

That's not a stealth feat. Its an energy/matter manipulation feat gifted to Batman for 'WoW' purposes. Negative sound is something beyond any and EVERY human.

Juntai
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
You are cleanly leaving out he needed to bring Daredevil in too, and with that spell they had no need to sneak at all, they could just walk past the verybody and they couldn't see them
As for the thread, I think Batman is slightly better than Wolverine Still needed him to break in. And Daredevil wasn't to sneak, so it was pointless to mention. He was there to see if Crossbones was lying.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Do yo uhave the Admaantium Men arc scans stilt? That has soem of Wolverien best stealth feats

I should have them somewhere, yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.