Kylo Ren and Ren: How are they Related?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
How is Disney going to play this out? In the film, the owner of pub asked Han "tell me about the girl." For me, that seemed/are, the two related somehow. Let's take a brief look:

Kylo Ren - Son of Han & Leia Solo. Grandson of the Chosen One and Uncle is Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. However, according the film for me personally, Kylo acted like a whiny teenager when he didn't get his way. Strength in the Force I would judge slightly above Anakin in AOTC and an average lightsaber artist.

Rey - Possible orphan and scavenger on Jekku. However, extremely strong in the Force. Powerful enough to at times overcome Kylo without formal training. Decent rudimentary fighter enough to hold her own against Kylo.

So, what are the possibilities? Another question is raised, has Luke re-discovered Tython?

*Sorry I meant Rey as the head of the forum post.

DarthAnt66
The planet was stated to be a place we've never seen before.

And it's obvious Rey is the daughter of Luke Skywalker, TBH.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fated Xtasy
What Ant said.

I'm curious about something tho. hmmm gonna make a thread about it.

Darth Abonis
They are probably cousins.

Ushgarak
Please use one of the threads about character parentage in the Episode I-III section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.