Gray Hulk vs Professor Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which version of Hulk wins?

Time-Immemorial
Either way, Carver loses.

Flyattractor
IMO Prof should be weaker but he aint.

Ol Joe just don't get the respect he should.

golem370
I figured it would be a fun fight.

Flyattractor
Joe is just fun period. Sure Prof has some nerd humor going for him but he was really more of a emo pill then anything.

A big lime bean flavored pill.

riv6672
Good fight.
Strength advantage to the Profesor, viscousness to Joe. I honestly think its a split.

h1a8
Professor Hulk of course 10/10. Gray Hulk is fairly weak in comparison.

StiltmanFTW
Prof.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Prof.

thumb up i win.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

DTM
Prof Hulk is also known as Merged Hulk, made to have the strength of green, the intellect of Bruce and the cunning of Grey. There is pretty much nothing Grey Hulk can do that Prof Hulk cannot match, and then some.

riv6672
The cunning of Joe, tempered by the intellect of Bruce, is a day old soda from BK's, with the ice all melted.
That said, the strength of green IS a damn big advantage, i will (and already did) admit.

Ptr_Grifin
I kinda thought Prof. may start off at a higher strength level, but Joe could increase his strength faster than him.

Also, does anyone know what has happened to Ult. Hulk currently?

carver9
He died along with everyone else in Marvel.

DarkSaint85
Prof Hulk wins here.

Adam Grimes
Hulk is Hulk, therefore this must be a stalemate.

riv6672
Originally posted by carver9
He died along with everyone else in Marvel.
In Ultimate Marvel?

DTM
Originally posted by riv6672
The cunning of Joe, tempered by the intellect of Bruce, is a day old soda from BK's, with the ice all melted.
That said, the strength of green IS a damn big advantage, i will (and already did) admit.

Think of it as Bruces book smarts and Fixits streets smarts combined, I very nice merging of intellects here (adding with Green Hulks physical power, and Merged Hulk really is a force to be reckoned with). smile

riv6672
I was a big fan of his, in the day. PAD did a good job making all Hulk's personalities distinct.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

laughing out loud

100% carv-canon.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Why have you summoned me?
http://i40.tinypic.com/mikly1.jpg
http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1337161229999523628.jpg

riv6672
^^^Ha, took me a second to get that one! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.