Samus vs. Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Samus has all her gear from the end of Metroid Prime (Phazon Suit included), and Link has his gear and powers from the end of Ocarina of Time. They fight where Samus fought the Metroid Prime (all areas included but no phazon).

Which Nintendo hero wins? The space bounty hunter, or the elf who holds a piece of the triforce?

NotAllThatEvil
Link.

jmoul
Your reasoning?

NotAllThatEvil
Falling against a wall knocked her suit off in prime. Link smacking her with w giant granite pillar should have a similiar effect.

jmoul
To be fair, the suit was hit with an explosion as she was thrown into that wall. Also, that's the only way that the game designers could force you to spend hours collecting all of her gear (again). She then took much worse from the enemies she faced later on, such as the Metroid Prime, and the other bosses she faced.

StealthRanger
Samus is much faster (Mach 17 or something I believe)

NotAllThatEvil
Link's arrows went to the sun and back in like thirty seconds.

jmoul
This is really a battle of technology vs. magic. They have very similar gear.

jmoul
All that's different is their means of using them. Plasma beam is like fire arrows, and the Ice beam is like the ice arrows. Then come the bombs (the bigger ones and the normal). The only differences lie in the sword and boomerang, and the Phazon Varia Suits.

NotAllThatEvil
I think i missed the part where samus threw q colum of granite over her shoulder...

Sacred Fire
1. Link's not an elf.
2. My thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t583456.html) was more interesting. stick out tongue

NotAllThatEvil
Your thread deals in composite. This is strictly oot link.

Sacred Fire
You know what I'm doing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.