Captain America/Black Panther vs Batman/Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Pre DCnu

Who wins

Shabazz916
Team 1 will both kill so they win

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Team 1 will both kill so they win Originally posted by Shabazz916
Team 1 will both kill so they win i think batman will win

BruceSkywalker
team two takes care of business

Insane Titan
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
team two takes care of business How?

Decter
Isn't current Cap still Sam Wilson?

Vanguard
Team 1

abhilegend
Team 2. It's a hard fight but they win.

Supermex
If its classics Cap team 1 wins

If its Cap.Wilson then might win.. I say might only cus i could see BP beating both DS & Bats on his own..

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
If its classics Cap team 1 wins

If its Cap.Wilson then might win.. I say might only cus i could see BP beating both DS & Bats on his own..

Exactly what I was thinking

h1a8
Team 2. The gadgets of Batman and weaponry of slade are key.

If this was a pure h2h match then I'll say team 1.

Vanguard
Originally posted by h1a8
Team 2. The gadgets of Batman and weaponry of slade are key.

If this was a pure h2h match then I'll say team 1.

BP on his own carries better gadgets and weaponry than Slade and Bruce. Then Cap has his shield.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Vanguard
BP on his own carries better gadgets and weaponry than Slade and Bruce. Then Cap has his shield.
That got demolished in the last thread.

You want repeat of that again?

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend

You want repeat of that again? you might want to put your glasses on. All I saw was several pages of DS straight up owning Phil and everyone else that said batman's gear is better than panther's.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
you might want to put your glasses on. All I saw was several pages of DS straight up owning Phil and everyone else that said batman's gear is better than panther's.
You sure got your wakaandan glasses on. Where was that owning again?

deathslash
You sure got your wakaandan glasses on. Where was that owning again? Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No, I want to compare standard to standard.

Vibranium weave (which is already more exotic than anything Batman has - he has like a Kevlar/Nomex composite) suit

Batarangs vs energy daggers

Antarctic vibranium claws (again, no real world analogue) vs Batman's gauntlets/gloves

That supercomputer which interfaced with Galactus, vs the Batcomputer (which takes a whole cave up, and is only linked to Batman's suit, vs being portable).

Then yes, Batman has various acid batarangs, sonics batarangs, foam pellets, magnetic devices, taser gauntlets, fire rangs etc (I've made a list somewhere of all the equipment I've seen DCnU Bats has shown, without special prep).

But the mere fact Panther is using a mythical metal that dampens ALL sound, and another mythical metal that liquefies other metal....that's already more exotic than Bat's standard.

IMHO. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
@Philo:

Here, this may be better for you:

So yes, you should've just asked me - that's a pretty extensive list (longer than yours!) of what DCnU Bats has carried without prep. So, preaching to the choir, mate.

But yes, let's go. Along the way, you'll realise you're arguing the wrong thing with me.

First, and most important point: I was referring to your initial point about Panther's equipment being like kid's toys NOT about variability, or offence, or defence.

Now that we have that point covered....

Here's a respect thread for BP, go to the gear section:
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2zejlf/respect_black_panther_wakandaupdated/

I use the exact same Batman capability thread as you, so nothing you have shown is new. Or different to BP. Thermal vision etc are a wash, after all.

But, and this is still the thing:

What does Batman have, that sh!ts on BP's computer, teleportation device etc? I'm sure you've seen him hacking into Galactus. Does the Bat cowl PC do the same? Proof? Doesn't he use Cyborg for his teleportation needs? Or, a car?

Nth metal? Sure, I've seen them before. He uses them as often as Vibranium? Didn't think so. Scan war? Batman's usage of Nth metal rangs vs BP's use of Vibranium? Hehe.

A BZ between us wouldn't go well - not because I am better than you, or you better than me, but because you are arguing the wrong point.

Batman's standard gear does NOT make BP look like a kid with toys, lol. Nor is it more exotic. Which was my point.

Vanguard

You want repeat of that again?

I must've missed that thread. BP has gear that cuts through force fields and energy based weapons that hurt Namor.

abhilegend

abhilegend
Phil's BZ challenge is still open BTW. If you are so sure about Panther, you should accept it.

Vanguard
Phil's BZ challenge is still open BTW. If you are so sure about Panther, you should accept it.

Sigh. No that's not all he carries. What is this great gear that Batman and Deathstroke carry that's so scary good?

They still lose anyway.

Zack M
Philo Vs Vanguard. GO!

abhilegend
Sigh. No that's not all he carries. What is this great gear that Batman and Deathstroke carry that's so scary good?

They still lose anyway.
You can start reading comics anytime you want.

Yes, BP and Cap lose. Glad we cleared that.

burrrrrr
Close fight. Team 1 wins more often than not d/t familiarity and superior teamwork.

Zack M
I doubt any of the BP fans will take Philo's challenge.

Vanguard
You can start reading comics anytime you want.

Yes, BP and Cap lose. Glad we cleared that.

I don't bother debating when I know I'm right.

Zack M
Take the challenge, then.

abhilegend
I don't bother debating.

Fixed for accuracy. You're quanchi for black Panther.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Take the challenge, then.

I just said I don't bother debating when I know I'm right.

And even if I were to debate the fact of the matter is BP carries gear that takes down more powerful beings than Batman. The fact that he carries one or two more things means nothing. He has shit that hurts Terrax and Ultron.

Batman carries around shit for crowd control and petty thieves.

Zack M
I guess you're not brave enough.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
I guess you're not brave enough.

Yea I'm real scared. How old are you, eleven?

Zack M
I knew it.

Decter
I don't bother debating when I know I'm right.

Bit of a contradiction

Because that's what debating is. Debating the side you know is right no expression

Vanguard
Originally posted by Decter
Bit of a contradiction

Because that's what debating is. Debating the side you know is right no expression

Your opinion

Decter
Your opinion

You don't debate when you know you're right. So when you are debating are you admitting to being wrong?

Contradiction my friend

naurtoisbeast

You want repeat of that again? Originally posted by abhilegend
Phil's BZ challenge is still open BTW. If you are so sure about Panther, you should accept it. i think batman will win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.