Superman -Vs- The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Superman (Standard Dcnu form)

Vs

Punisher

Can the Punisher who has somehow gained the physical powers of Black Adam defeat Superman?

Frank does not have any of Black Adams magic based powers, only his physical powers..

Frank has had 1 year with his New powers before encountering Superman in battle.

No guns or blades allowed..

StiltmanFTW
Frank would rape Clark here...

Karate, judo, boxing, wrestling (and much more) + BA powers. Ouch.

DarkSaint85
Frank bites Clark's face off.

StiltmanFTW
Or he could just do that, yeah.

SquallX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Frank would rape Clark here...

Karate, judo, boxing, wrestling (and much more) + BA powers. Ouch.

laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Frank bites Clark's face off. thumb up

ghostman
superman wins. lmao @ the wank.

StiltmanFTW
Beyonder, go away.

Frank's damage soak, ruthlessness and fighting skills are too simply too much.

You'd know that if you read comics, BG.

ghostman
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Beyonder, go away.

Frank's damage soak, ruthlessness and fighting skills are too simply too much.

You'd know that if you read comics, BG.

oh yes, because superman has neeevvverrr dealt with that kind of shit before, hey there dude, you got a little something on your chin there fella, wipe it off boy.

Supermex
Originally posted by ghostman
oh yes, because superman has neeevvverrr dealt with that kind of shit before, hey there dude, you got a little something on your chin there fella, wipe it off boy.

Smh at this guy

Come on bro! Grow the f#"k up..
We talking about fake characters here not about your mother.

Just argue why you believe Superman wins this fight, instead of getting mad at him for disagreeing wih you.. You acting like someone just pisst on your dead uncles grave.

ghostman
Originally posted by Supermex
Smh at this guy

Come on bro! Grow the f#"k up..
We talking about fake characters here not about your mother.

Just argue why you believe Superman wins this fight, instead of getting mad at him for disagreeing wih you.. You acting like someone just pisst on your dead uncles grave.

tells some one to grow the **** up..... then insults their mother. ok big guy, you're not too smart.. laughing laughing first off he called me out of my name first, thats that. second of all you insulted me too, so you can just go ahead and wash off all of stilts cum off your chest . make sure you use cold water. lmao @ a grown ass man catching feelings on a comicbook message board. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Supermex
tells some one to grow the **** up..... then insults their mother. ok big guy, you're not too smart.. laughing laughing first off he called me out of my name first, thats that. second of all you insulted me too, so you can just go ahead and wash off all of stilts cum off your chest . make sure you use cold water. lmao @ a grown ass man catching feelings on a comicbook message board. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I didnt insults your mother, Tough guy!

I said you act like someone did over shit like this. Get your shit together kid! Be nice to people. Be kool.

Its going to be all right!

Ok lets get back on topic about this fight between the 2 characters now that this kid is going to play nice..

Mindset
tells some one to grow the **** up..... then insults their mother. ok big guy, you're not too smart.. laughing laughing first off he called me out of my name first, thats that. second of all you insulted me too, so you can just go ahead and wash off all of stilts cum off your chest . make sure you use cold water. lmao @ a grown ass man catching feelings on a comicbook message board. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Shut up.

ghostman
Originally posted by Mindset
Shut up.

sure thing my boy, laughing laughing

Mindset
sure thing my boy, laughing laughing Thanks, man!

-Pr-
Get back on topic, people.

wuleecat
What's funny is that anyone would think that 'Judo knowledge' would be any kind of a factor at all, in a fight between 2 characters who can fly at interplanetary speeds, lift billions of tons and tank nuclear explosions.

Magnon
Black Adam, the guy who looks like Namor? Superman HVs his head off.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by wuleecat
What's funny is that anyone would think that 'Judo knowledge' would be any kind of a factor at all, in a fight between 2 characters who can fly at interplanetary speeds, lift billions of tons and tank nuclear explosions.

Yet, Superman's martial arts knowledge gets played up:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119340/3930018-9952971329-16529.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/97136/1756393-273194_702389_2rfx5jk_super.jpg

Looks like MA knowledge IS a factor, against Ultraman (who by space cheese feats is STRONGER than Superman) and Kryptonians in general.

Except this time, you now have a pretty dirty fighter, with a famed damage soak, now upgraded to Superman's tier in terms of stats relative to his old human self.

Philosophía
This is basically Wonder Woman vs Superman, only without lasso, bracers etc.

Problem is, DCnU Black Adam hasn't done anything yet to prove he's Superman level, and the Ultraman showing certainly didn't help.

DarkSaint85
You think he is = WW in strength and durability?

Philosophía
You think he is = WW in strength and durability? DCnU? I'd say he's below. But I'll give him the benefit of a doubt and say he's equal for the thread's sake.

riv6672
So, we're talking Frank at Superman level?
Yeah, Superman's face gets eaten.

smile

DarkSaint85
I reckon DCnU can rock Superman with his punches.

Coupled with Punisher's skills, mindset and damage soak?

BA getting his jaw crushed by Ultraman, incidentally, MIGHT not mean much. Who's to say other heralds won't have as well?

riv6672
Oh i'm sure there's a FEW who will say it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time-Immemorial

Why is this idiot not banned?

Blue Area Vet
Yet, Superman's martial arts knowledge gets played up:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119340/3930018-9952971329-16529.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/97136/1756393-273194_702389_2rfx5jk_super.jpg

Looks like MA knowledge IS a factor, against Ultraman (who by space cheese feats is STRONGER than Superman) and Kryptonians in general.

Except this time, you now have a pretty dirty fighter, with a famed damage soak, now upgraded to Superman's tier in terms of stats relative to his old human self.

Where the **** is his martial arts when Diana is kicking his ass? Frank ass rapes Kal.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Where the **** is his martial arts when Diana is kicking his ass? Frank ass rapes Kal.
And where did that happen exactly? In your dreams?

riv6672
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing and thumb up respectively.

Philosophía
BA getting his jaw crushed by Ultraman, incidentally, MIGHT not mean much. Who's to say other heralds won't have as well? Do you really think Superman would be treated the same?

Bottom line is -- speculations aside -- Black Adam doesn't have anything to put him on Superman's feats, for now. The Ultraman showing just adds fuel to the fire.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by abhilegend
And where did that happen exactly? In your dreams?

His wet superman dreams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.