Predator Life and Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Igniz

Kazenji
Looking forward to this mini-series

Still haven't read all of that Fire & Stone, Mainly Missing Part 2 of the Aliens section & Same for Predator

might have to track em down in the bargin boxes or ebay at this point.

BruceSkywalker
will be reading

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Kazenji
Looking forward to this mini-series

Still haven't read all of that Fire & Stone, Mainly Missing Part 2 of the Aliens section & Same for Predator

might have to track em down in the bargin boxes or ebay at this point.

I'm pretty sure their is a hardcover that collects all of it, probably costs a few bucks though.

Does anyone know if the Prometheus side of the mythology will be included in this? Or is this going to strictly be a Pred thing?

Khazra Reborn
Edit: baa, double post.

Igniz
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I'm pretty sure their is a hardcover that collects all of it, probably costs a few bucks though.

Does anyone know if the Prometheus side of the mythology will be included in this? Or is this going to strictly be a Pred thing?

I own a copy of that Hardcover and I can tell you its actually 480 pages containing extra details about the Fire and Stone series. It even has unused concept art of the Deacon and a female version of the synthetic Elden named Eldena. No details yet if Predator Life and Death will be a Pred only book or if it will start another cross franchising event like Fire and Stone. Here's an interview with Dan Abnett about Predator Life and Death.

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/977?articleID=173518

Here, BleedingCool has 6 pages that previews Predator Life and Death#1.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/01/18/six-pages-from-predator-life-and-death-1-by-dan-abnett-and-brian-thies/

April 2016 Solicit for Predator Life and Death#2

https://freshcomics.s3.amazonaws.com/issue_covers/FEB160012.jpg

Predator: Life and Death #2 (of 4)
Dan Abnett (W), Brian Thies (A), Rain Beredo (C), and David Palumbo (Cover)
On sale April 6
FC, 32 pages
$3.99
Miniseries
Colonial Marines hunt the Predators, and the Predators lead the marines into an ambush! But on the jungle world of Tartarus, everyone has their eyes on the ultimate prize: an otherworldly spacecraft ripe for the taking!

Kazenji

Why?

when i already got most of it, All i need now is one more issue to collect it all.

One Big Mob
How are all the Alien and Predator comics? I've been interested in the lore lately of both series and if they're decent I'll probably read them and then this. Seeing as I have nothing else to look forward to in comics. laughing out loud

Kazenji
Originally posted by One Big Mob
How are all the Alien and Predator comics? I've been interested in the lore lately of both series and if they're decent I'll probably read them and then this. Seeing as I have nothing else to look forward to in comics. laughing out loud

They're worth reading

only thing with Fire & Stone onward's it was a reboot of the books.

Khazra Reborn
Why?

when i already got most of it, All i need now is one more issue to collect it all.

Just throwing it out there, mate.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Igniz
I own a copy of that Hardcover and I can tell you its actually 480 pages containing extra details about the Fire and Stone series. It even has unused concept art of the Deacon and a female version of the synthetic Elden named Eldena. No details yet if Predator Life and Death will be a Pred only book or if it will start another cross franchising event like Fire and Stone. Here's an interview with Dan Abnett about Predator Life and Death.

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/977?articleID=173518

Here, BleedingCool has 6 pages that previews Predator Life and Death#1.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/01/18/six-pages-from-predator-life-and-death-1-by-dan-abnett-and-brian-thies/

April 2016 Solicit for Predator Life and Death#2

https://freshcomics.s3.amazonaws.com/issue_covers/FEB160012.jpg

Predator: Life and Death #2 (of 4)
Dan Abnett (W), Brian Thies (A), Rain Beredo (C), and David Palumbo (Cover)
On sale April 6
FC, 32 pages
$3.99
Miniseries
Colonial Marines hunt the Predators, and the Predators lead the marines into an ambush! But on the jungle world of Tartarus, everyone has their eyes on the ultimate prize: an otherworldly spacecraft ripe for the taking!

Cool, thanks man, I'll definitely be checking this out.

Kazenji
Just throwing it out there, mate.

Sorry, i just don't see the point in buying the hardcover, When i only need one more issue to have it all.

One Big Mob
They're worth reading

only thing with Fire & Stone onward's it was a reboot of the books. So could I just read Fire and Stone then?

Kazenji
Yeah, You could do that.

One Big Mob
Is the Prometheus stuff included in that?

Igniz
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Is the Prometheus stuff included in that?

Yup since the story takes place on LV-223 big grin

Kazenji
Should be good with Dan Abnett writing this new book, **** he's a busy guy already doing some books for Marvel at the moment and i'm sure some others elsewhere too.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Igniz
Yup since the story takes place on LV-223 big grin Thanks.

Igniz

Kazenji
in that case i'll wait till it's all finished, after all the bs i had to deal with Fire & Stone from my local comic shop's supplier.

Kazenji
I gave and started getting it

sounds like this time around it'll have a better release schedule, It was a cluster**** with Fire & Stone.

Igniz

Kazenji
I've seen the preview for this in the preview book at the comic shop

See the marines go up against a Engineer.

Igniz
I've seen the preview for this in the preview book at the comic shop

See the marines go up against a Engineer.

I hope those Marines encounters Angela and the rest of her crew.

Kazenji
How is that possible...Life and Death is set on a different planet.

Igniz
Prometheus Life and Death#1 Previewed that the Engineer Ship took off into space with the Colonial Marines inside. Now #2 says that Engineer Ship ends up on LV-223 where Fire and Stone took place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.