Dracula and Doctor Doom vs Maxima...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Maxima takes on Count Dracula and Doctor Doom in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in the Dead of Night in an ancient, abandoned, village in Romania...

Dracula has an army of rats, bats wolves, as well as 5 fledgling vampiric minions on standby if needed...

Doom is equipped with his most formidable suit of combat armor...

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Whats doom most formidable armor? Isn't his standard his best?

DarkSaint85
Dracula dies when Maxima throws Doom at him, containing as it does splinters of the True Cross.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Dracula dies when Maxima throws Doom at him, containing as it does splinters of the True Cross.
This is a possible scenario too. Maxima is a high order telekinetic/ferrokinetc on top of being an elite telepath and an alien with close to Kryptonian physical stats.

She would push their sh|t in, if Doom had no prep.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Whats doom most formidable armor? Isn't his standard his best?

I thinking along the lines of the "Doom-Destroyer"...

TheLordofMurder

Drac wont die that easily; the senario you describe is more likely to damage Dracula and force him into Mist Form...

Besides, if Drac can get a single bite in, he can end it...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Drac wont die that easily; the senario you describe is more likely to damage Dracula and force him into Mist Form...

Really? What is this based on?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
This is a possible scenario too. Maxima is a high order telekinetic/ferrokinetc on top of being an elite telepath and an alien with close to Kryptonian physical stats.

She would push their sh|t in, if Doom had no prep.

If they fought her directly, I'd agree 100%..

I believe they are smart enough to attempt to use strategy and utilize the environment and the canon fodder to their advantage...

Do you think Maxima wins 10/10?

Or do you think maybe they can get a few wins?

Galan007
Whats doom most formidable armor? Isn't his standard his best? The Vibranium armor he sported in Doomwar would likely be near the top:
http://i.imgur.com/y0Nr9qL.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Really? What is this based on?

I'm not at home at the moment, so I can't post scans, but he's been attacked by holy items directly before and him screaming and going into Mist Form was the result...

I'll post scans of this later...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Galan007
The Vibranium armor he sported in Doomwar would likely be near the top:

Thats an excellent choice...

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Thanks.

I thought there MAY be such showings out there; how they compare to the cross on which Jesus died (which is apparently canon in Marvel) would be interesting.

DarkSaint85
Only ones I could find:
http://i.imgur.com/A736UiA.png
Has no effect, but that is because she does not believe. Doom believes!

http://i.imgur.com/OiUxILT.png
Just looking at it was sufficient to hurt him. Having the True Cross would be much more than a makeshift cross. If Doom was thrown AT him....

Galan007
Well, Doom merely threatening Dracula with splinters of the true cross was enough to prevent Drac from attempting to attack/deceive him at all. That alone implies fear on some level. So yeah, it seems that the true cross would have a far more devastating effect on Drac then your standard holy relics.

It's also worth noting that Doom's armor evidently contains multiple safeguards against Dracula, as Doom notes that in addition to splinters of the true cross, his armor also contains "other such defenseS":
http://i.imgur.com/MjDOo38.png

So yeah, he basically walks around in a Drac-buster, imo.

DarkSaint85
Well, Doom merely threatening Dracula with splinters of the true cross was enough to prevent Drac from attempting to attack/deceive him at all. That alone implies fear on some level. So yeah, it seems that the true cross would have a far more devastating effect on Drac then your standard holy relic.

It's also worth noting that Doom's armor evidently contains multiple safeguards against Dracula, as Doom notes that in addition to splinters of the true cross, his armor also contains "other such defenseS":
http://i.imgur.com/MjDOo38.png

So yeah, he basically walks around in a Drac-buster, imo.

thumb up

Also shows that Doom fully believes that his armour CAN bust all over Drac; another important factor.

Magnon
thumb up

Also shows that Doom fully believes that his armour CAN bust all over Drac; another important factor.

How can they have a chat on Moon?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Magnon
How can they have a chat on Moon?

Magic.

Badabing
I may boycott LoM making any more Dracula/vampire threads. mmm

Sin I AM
I feel like drac isnt good enough of a partner

"Id"
The Vibranium armor he sported in Doomwar would likely be near the top:

What did he do with that power?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by "Id"
What did he do with that power?

Got owned

Galan007
^ By a plot-device that rendered ALL processed Vibranium on earth inert:
http://i.imgur.com/VW0B2hz.jpg

Maxima cannot possibly duplicate something like that in a neutral setting.

Sin I AM

Meh he still lost. Besides he had plot armor...figuratively.

Galan007
Meh he still lost. Love the logic. thumb up

zopzop

Why would she even need to? Isn't Vibranium ferrous? She'll just manipulate the armor with her ferrokinesis/telekinesis.

Sin I AM
Love the logic. thumb up

Oh come on Galan lol dont be so coy. He really didnt"do" anything other than "display" power. Besides the destoyer suit trumps that if we are using one time plot armor ftw here...and if so then this thread is spite *shrugs*. Best option here is to negate his true cross charms so drac doesnt get one shot and hope to weaken her by playing to his strengths.

Galan007
Why would she even need to? Isn't Vibranium ferrous? She'll just manipulate the armor with her ferrokinesis/telekinesis. I guess it might be possible, but that kind of imposes a no-limits fallacy on Max's ferrokinesis. She's never mucked with anything equivalent to Vibranium, after all. /shrug

Oh come on Galan lol dont be so coy. He really didnt"do" anything other than "display" power. Besides the destoyer suit trumps that if we are using one time plot armor ftw here...and if so then this thread is spite *shrugs*. Best option here is to negate his true cross charms so drac doesnt get one shot and hope to weaken her by playing to his strengths. I'm not being "coy". srsly

I am simply mentioning one of Doom's more powerful armors, as the OP specifically states that he will be sporting "his most formidable armor" here:Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doom is equipped with his most formidable suit of combat armor...

If you don't like it, I urge you to PM LoM. smile

TheLordofMurder
I feel like drac isnt good enough of a partner

I dont know about that; Drac is very formidible and has wins against both Classic Doctor Strange and Surfer in straight up one on one fights...

And less face it, he (not Doom) probably has the best chance to bring Maxima down in this fight via his bite attack; all thats needed is a single bite to get through to her from either him or one of his minions to end this...

Can this bite attack get through? I honestly think the odds are against it as, zopzop correctly pointed out, she is physically superior to either of them...

My gut tells me Maxima wins this 8/10...but I'm happy to hear an argument that proves me wrong.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Badabing
I may boycott LoM making any more Dracula/vampire threads. mmm

I make the best Drac threads here and you know it!

wink

TheLordofMurder
Oh come on Galan lol dont be so coy. He really didnt"do" anything other than "display" power. Besides the destoyer suit trumps that if we are using one time plot armor ftw here...and if so then this thread is spite *shrugs*. Best option here is to negate his true cross charms so drac doesnt get one shot and hope to weaken her by playing to his strengths.

While I suppose its possible that Maxima using Doom against Dracula is possible, I'm not so convinced that she wins in this fashion...

She has no knowledge that Doom is prepped against Drac, and how Drac likes to fight (he heavily uses Mist Form), I just dont think he'll just stand still while Maxima hurls Doom into him; it could certainly happen, but if they are using magic (and they are both pretty good magic users) and fighting intelligently (which they are both fully capable of doing), I dont see Maxima's winning by hurling Doom into Drac...

Drac has great stealth ability, and this environment in the OP is well suited for Drac to utilize it; because of that, I think Maxima winning more often than not is the likely outcome, but just not by hurling Doom into Drac...

TheLordofMurder
One more thing on Maxima winning by hurling Doom into Drac...

Drac knows whats in Dooms armor (Doom told him about it, and no doubt Drac can sense it), so I am absolutely certain that Dracula would distance himself from Doom in this fight and do his best to avoid coming too close to him at all costs...

DarkSaint85
That kind of mean behavior makes Doom sad. He would switch sides and join Maxima.

TheLordofMurder
That kind of mean behavior makes Doom sad. He would switch sides and join Maxima.

lol!

wink

Badabing
I make the best Drac threads here and you know it!

wink laughing out loud

This isn't near your best though. Where's the Hulk w/vampire infused gamma blood?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

This isn't near your best though. Where's the Hulk w/vampire infused gamma blood?

I like that....

I'd add a dozen vampiric Romanian strippers and then send him after Hal Jordan!

wink

carver9
Doom blitz Maxima for the solid win.

Mindset
Doom punches her boobs off.

zopzop
I guess it might be possible, but that kind of imposes a no-limits fallacy on Max's ferrokinesis. She's never mucked with anything equivalent to Vibranium, after all. /shrug

If Magneto could do it......... big grin

DarkSaint85
Doom has shut Mags off before, btw.

Mindset
If Magneto could do it......... big grin Did Doom lose his ability to counteract magnetism?

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Did Doom lose his ability to counteract magnetism?
Even if he somehow counters her ferrokinesis, she still has her telekinesis (that was powerful enough to hold continents together).

Sin I AM
I dont know about that; Drac is very formidible and has wins against both Classic Doctor Strange and Surfer in straight up one on one fights...

And less face it, he (not Doom) probably has the best chance to bring Maxima down in this fight via his bite attack; all thats needed is a single bite to get through to her from either him or one of his minions to end this...

Can this bite attack get through? I honestly think the odds are against it as, zopzop correctly pointed out, she is physically superior to either of them...

My gut tells me Maxima wins this 8/10...but I'm happy to hear an argument that proves me wrong.

Instances of dracs magic supremacy?

zopzop

I actually have respect for Doom and Drac. But sans prep, what can they do vs this :
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2awrrx/respect_maxima/
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t547416.html

She has planetary level feats of power. IMHO she gets at least 6/10 vs team.

TheLordofMurder
I actually have respect for Doom and Drac. But sans prep, what can they do vs this :
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2awrrx/respect_maxima/
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t547416.html

She has planetary level feats of power. IMHO she gets at least 6/10 vs team.

Jesus she's strong... thumb up

Team absolutely cant beat her straight up; they need tactics, they need to work as a team, and need to utilize misdirection and trickery to win...

TheLordofMurder
Instances of dracs magic supremacy?

Will provide them when I'm able...

Although I made a thread; Dracula vs Sabertooth where I feature some of Dracs feats vs Classic Strange...

Check it out; Drac breaks through Stranges magical defenses, breaks out of Stranges best restraining spell, and (in a later fight) breaks through Stranges defenses and successful bites him...

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom punches her boobs off.

laughing out loud

carver9
Even if he somehow counters her ferrokinesis, she still has her telekinesis (that was powerful enough to hold continents together).

Won't work.

TheLordofMurder
@Sin

Here are some of Drac's feats vs Strange in my Dracula vs Sabertooth thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t620608.html

Edit: most of the feats are located on page 2 of that thread, but page 1 does feature Dracula defeating Strange.

Mindset
Even if he somehow counters her ferrokinesis, she still has her telekinesis (that was powerful enough to hold continents together). Has she ever used tk w/o having her boobs?

Because Doom is punching those bad boys clean off. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.