Kas'im vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Since Scourge, Talzin, and Sidious had a shot does the blademaster Twilek

FORCE SABERS ALL OUT

cs_zoltan
Kas'im will need some lube, Mace is going in dry.

Syndicate
Mace.
It's close but I'd still say Mace.
Mace.

EmperorSidious2
Mace takes all categories

Kosmos Supreme
I don't think you guys realize that you're feeding the troll.

SunRazer
How the hell does Mace beat someone who practiced all forms and mastered them and their Jar'Kai variants for decades?

Also, lol @ Mace taking Force when Kas'im blocked the Sith'ari's charged-up TK wave.

Syndicate
Originally posted by SunRazer
How the hell does Mace beat someone who practiced all forms and mastered them and their Jar'Kai variants for decades?

Also, lol @ Mace taking Force when Kas'im blocked the Sith'ari's charged-up TK wave.

Was that directed at me?

DarthAnt66
(hint: he's trolling)

Syndicate
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
(hint: he's trolling)

Ant you need to teach me when people are trolling. :'(

Emperordmb
If it's on a Carthage mismatch thread then it's trolling. Carthage usually trolls Bane Trilogy Characters and other characters with bullshit threads.

carthage
Wow some great lowballing from the PT fanboys, Kas'im is more skilled than Ventress or Saesee both duelists who have forced Mace's skills to their fullest. In spite of never beating anyone in a duel, Kas'im is the most skilled duelist in the galaxy according to Trainee Bane!

Kas'im also beat a rancor. What can Mace do or who has he beaten that compares to stalemating Trainee Bane and a rancor?

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
Wow some great lowballing from the PT fanboys, Kas'im is more skilled than Ventress or Saesee both duelists who have forced Mace's skills to their fullest. In spite of never beating anyone in a duel, Kas'im is the most skilled duelist in the galaxy according to Trainee Bane!

Kas'im also beat a rancor. What can Mace do or who has he beaten that compares to stalemating Trainee Bane and a rancor?

Trainee Bane? You mean PoD Bane right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.