Team Superman -Vs- Team Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Cls.Dcnu.Superman
Cls.Dcnu.G.L Hal
Cls.Dcnu.Wonder Woman
Cls.Dcnu.Aquaman

Vs

Blue Marvel
M.Rambuea
C.Danvers
Black Bolt

Fight takes place on a abandon Earth replica of our own..

Pre.Dcnu.Darksied War..

Zack M
DCnU easily. WW got a boost as God of War and Hal has the Gauntlet of Krona.

Supermex
Originally posted by Zack M
DCnU easily. WW got a boost as God of War and Hal has the Gauntlet of Krona.

Wow slowdown speedy! How does WW and G.L's current amp make them (Dcnu Classic form)?

In the op i say (Cls.Dcnu) and i also say (Pre.Darksied War)

lol

Your alittle 2 quick to wanna kick some Marvel asswink

Team Superman might still win here but lets be clear that its without amps for all 8 characters here.

Zack M
Hahah. You edited the thread.

Supermex
Hahah. You edited the thread.

Only to fix that i had typed (pre.Darksied war) twice on the op, so i deleted one of them out...

Nice try thousmile

riv6672
I call it a split.
Marvel has a slight versatility and speed advantage, but they're basically fighting a short handed JLA who'll have teamwork edge.

Supermex
I think WW is key here make or break for JLA

Same with Black Bolt

deathslash
I say marvel wins. JL might have a slight speed advantage, and better teamwork, but one of their characters (aquaman) is incapable of flight and lacks the ranged power to deal with any of the members of team marvel. Black bolt also has the power to rock all of team DC at once with a well placed shout. This won't be an easy win, but marvel takes it more often than not.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
I call it a split.
Marvel has a slight versatility and speed advantage, but they're basically fighting a short handed JLA who'll have teamwork edge.

Enough with this teamwork edge bullshit, no offense to you. The only time anyone ever mentions teamwork is with the JLA. The Ultimates have already shown incredible displays of teamwork and they are much smarter. Hell, if you didn't have Black Bolt, Miss America Chavez could get it done. Marvel wins this going away.

Supermex
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Enough with this teamwork edge bullshit, no offense to you. The only time anyone ever mentions teamwork is with the JLA. The Ultimates have already shown incredible displays of teamwork and they are much smarter. Hell, if you didn't have Black Bolt, Miss America Chavez could get it done. Marvel wins this going away.

Sorry to get off track, but i dont see America Chavez doing much to Aquaman or am i missing Something here?

DarkSaint85
She's FTL, easily.

Also, she can dance.

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She's FTL, easily.

Also, she can dance.

lol dance ha!

How she FTL? What feat is that from? I must of missed that..

She going to give Aquaman a lap-dance before kicking him in his blue balls!

I gotta lean with Aquaman in that fight thou, but could change my on it.

DarkSaint85
Well, slightly more than just 'dancing':

https://p.dreamwidth.org/d76420ca5615/-/abload.de/img/13jfb31.jpg

https://p.dreamwidth.org/5a4c881a35bc/-/abload.de/img/148lb2c.jpg
https://p.dreamwidth.org/9a41e109587a/-/abload.de/img/15j5b0p.jpg

As for her FTL feat:
https://41.media.tumblr.com/65dedeef839f536b59baac6091648260/tumblr_ny6t4gFrks1tchal6o1_500.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Sorry to get off track, but i dont see America Chavez doing much to Aquaman or am i missing Something here?

Are you kidding me? She is millions of times faster, she's stronger, she can fly and she can kick through dimensions and she's used this particular power offensively to dismember opponents. Hell, she is borderline amoral at times.

http://geeksout.org/sites/default/files/blog-images/AmericaChavez.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
lol dance ha!

How she FTL? What feat is that from? I must of missed that..

She going to give Aquaman a lap-dance before kicking him in his blue balls!

I gotta lean with Aquaman in that fight thou, but could change my on it.

She doesn't give guys lap dances.....even though she should. eek!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7d/26/4e/7d264e82340a523faedee1081be287dc.jpg

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
I say marvel wins. JL might have a slight speed advantage, and better teamwork, but one of their characters (aquaman) is incapable of flight and lacks the ranged power to deal with any of the members of team marvel. Black bolt also has the power to rock all of team DC at once with a well placed shout. This won't be an easy win, but marvel takes it more often than not.

Aquaman has taken down people who can fly before. Not a big deal. JL has this, because of teamwork.

riv6672
Of you say so.
JLA's been together decades, they've got the feats.
Its no different than comparing teo chsracters, both comparable, one of which has way more appearances.

Supermex
Are you kidding me? She is millions of times faster, she's stronger, she can fly and she can kick through dimensions and she's used this particular power offensively to dismember opponents. Hell, she is borderline amoral at times.

http://geeksout.org/sites/default/files/blog-images/AmericaChavez.jpg

Damn shes a beast !

Who also likes chicks !

celeyhyga17

As for her FTL feat:
https://41.media.tumblr.com/65dedeef839f536b59baac6091648260/tumblr_ny6t4gFrks1tchal6o1_500.jpg
Maybe I understood that wrong, but I thought Monica was moving at light speed... While America Chavez was moving extremely fast, but still somewhere below light speed since she was described as moving in slow motion. I thought Monica just marveled at the fact she was even moving at all while Monica was zipping around at c.

DarkSaint85
At light speed, everything should be frozen.

Above light speed, things will move. Slowly, in this case, but still moving.

So she's above light speed. Maybe just above, but it seemed effortless for her.

Blue Area Vet
Of you say so.
JLA's been together decades, they've got the feats.
Its no different than comparing teo chsracters, both comparable, one of which has way more appearances.

Currently, they haven't. It's WAY overblown here and more of an assumption. I find it funny no one makes this argument for the Avengers or X-Men.

80sBaby
Currently, they haven't. It's WAY overblown here and more of an assumption. I find it funny no one makes this argument for the Avengers or X-Men.

Um, people constantly make this argument for X-Men and the Avengers.

celeyhyga17
At light speed, everything should be frozen.

Above light speed, things will move. Slowly, in this case, but still moving.

So she's above light speed. Maybe just above, but it seemed effortless for her.
But only Monica was moving at light speed.

riv6672
Well, the Dcnu started what 5-6 years ago? The JLA was formed 5 years in the DCnu's past. The Ultimates have had an ongoing for...?

Blue Area Vet
Aquaman has taken down people who can fly before. Not a big deal. JL has this, because of teamwork.

big grin. Really? That's your counter?

Blue Area Vet
Well, the Dcnu started what 5-6 years ago? The JLA was formed 5 years in the DCnu's past. The Ultimates have had an ongoing for...?

Ultimates are made up of prior team leaders and scientific and strategic geniuses whose powers mesh seamlessly and have incredible versatility (they wasted no time making CM go Binary. Bolt should be on this team!) That's pretty much the theme of the book. They just turned Galactus into a life giving entity. How do you quantify that feat? JLA's mystical teamwork won't be an advantage.

abhilegend
JLA wins. Easily.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
JLA wins. Easily. the only thing that they win is a beating.

Supermex
the only thing that they win is a beating.

Lmao!

Blue Area Vet

Notice his agenda. He swings by at the 11th hour and immediately goes to every thread that features a Marvel D.C. match up and writes a snarky pro D.C. one liner.

Supermex
Notice his agenda. He swings by at the 11th hour and immediately goes to every thread that features a Marvel D.C. match up and writes a snarky pro D.C. one liner.

Whole bunch of them doing that as of late.

All just agenda based. They getting paid?

riv6672
^^^Seems like it. I rarely give their posts much credence.

I get it, BaV. I just dont agree. Not completely. The JLA has decades of feats. Even going with DCnu, its way more than the Ultimates right now. That just cant be overlooked. Not by me.
Its still a split UMO.

abhilegend
Nah, that's a job for Ultimates or whatever they are calling themselves this month. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Notice his agenda. He swings by at the 11th hour and immediately goes to every thread that features a Marvel D.C. match up and writes a snarky pro D.C. one liner. Originally posted by Supermex
Whole bunch of them doing that as of late.

All just agenda based. They getting paid?
Aww, marvel zombies crying now?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
But only Monica was moving at light speed.

Then why shouldn't she be able to see Miss America move?

Blue Area Vet
^^^Seems like it. I rarely give their posts much credence.

I get it, BaV. I just dont agree. Not completely. The JLA has decades of feats. Even going with DCnu, its way more than the Ultimates right now. That just cant be overlooked. Not by me.
Its still a split UMO.

Lol, while we are all entitled to our opinions, I'll point out you said you don't agree, yet you really didn't counter any of my poonts. You said you get it, yet you didn't provide any examples of great team work from the new JLA- and we ARE talking about the new JLA, not the JLA that has been together for decades- that would prove superior teamwork would be the difference. Experience may LEAD to better teamwotk, but teamwork is not dependent on the amount of experience a team has. Ask the Golden State Warriors.

riv6672
^^^The New Warriors are based in California now?

And no i didnt provide specifics, i honestly just dont feel like scan searching right now; thats on me.
But to say a group thats been together (minus 3 members) for several years in universe has an edge over a group that just got together (in this configuration) isnt a stretch.
The Marvel team IMO is still more versatile and faster; i'm actually surprised no one's gotten after me for that blasphemous statement.
Like i said, all the above evens things out to me. Split.

Blue Area Vet
^^^The New Warriors are based in California now?

And no i didnt provide specifics, i honestly just dont feel like scan searching right now; thats on me.
But to say a group thats been together (minus 3 members) for several years in universe has an edge over a group that just got together (in this configuration) isnt a stretch.
The Marvel team IMO is still more versatile and faster; i'm actually surprised no one's gotten after me for that blasphemous statement.
Like i said, all the above evens things out to me. Split.

And SMARTER. Versatile, faster and smarter. That more than makes up any teamwork advantage gap IMO.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Here you are going down the line of threads with pro Superman trolling. Go ahead, get it all out. Confess your undying love for man with the well placed curl in the middle of his hairline.

abhilegend
As always, you're trying too hard.

Keep digging.

celeyhyga17
Then why shouldn't she be able to see Miss America move?
Eh?

riv6672
Yeah that confused me earlier.

DarkSaint85
In the scan, Monica is shocked she could see Chavez.

Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.