Islam Conquest Ideology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Why does Islam have conquest Ideology and do they think they own the world?

Newjak
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why does Islam have conquest Ideology and do they think they own the world? Most religions think they owned the world at some point.

Yes including Christianity

Time-Immemorial
Christiany and or Christians in this day of age do not.

Is it possible to ever stay relevant in the past 50 years or you can't so you have to go back thousands of years to find relevance?

Robtard
Yeah, Islam's got issues.

But if we're being intellectually honest, there are many people who believe America is a "Christian Nation", these same people probably have a problem with Islam.

Now considering the above and considering how America loves to play world-police, it could be concluded that 'Christianity also thinks it rules the world'.

Just some food for thought thumb up

Time-Immemorial
The past two presidents both said we are not at war with Islam, even though they bomb us and attack us.

We have a former Muslim or current Muslim president.

The world is a better place with a strong America. Let's not be silly.

And you can't argue that otherwise.

Newjak

Is it possible to ever stay relevant in the past 50 years or you can't so you have to go back thousands of years to find relevance? You don't have to go back thousands of years to find Christian culture trying to force their beliefs unto other societies. Modern Africa is a good source to show atrocities committed in the name of Christianity.

Or you can go back a few hundred years and see what America did to the Native Americans. Or the Spanish Inquisition. Or European Colonialism in general.

Heck even in modern times God Fearing American Christians try to force their religious beliefs on other people by banning gay marriage. Yes it isn't us trying to attack another country but it shows the same mentality.

Yes Islam has it black spots but before you go condemning a whole group of people you need to realize those black spots exist across the world in almost every group.

Time-Immemorial
I can't do this African argument. It's not only irrelevant but pretty lame.

Star428

Is it possible to ever stay relevant in the past 50 years or you can't so you have to go back thousands of years to find relevance?

Not for those who love to hate Christianity it isn't.They love to use examples of stuff that happened over 800 years ago to bash Christians. If that doesn't work then they bring up irrelevant crap that happened 30 or more years ago in some third world shit hole. Yet they still haven't given any examples of Christians today going around to other countries and continents and chopping people's heads off or burning them alive or shooting up hundreds of innocent victims; and they still can't dispute the fact that the muslim false god commands his followers in the Koran to rule the world thru ANY means possible. Doing it thru violence is actually encouraged in their so-called Holy Book. Yet they can't find a single passage in the Bible that tells Christians to try and force people to convert and if they can't then kill them. People who stupidly try and claim that CHhristianity is nearly as bad as Islam needs to have their heads examined. Either that or they just have a special hatred for Christians that they don't show towards other religions.

Time-Immemorial
They have nothing else to use. But they have to say something so they use Africa.

Robtard
The past two presidents both said we are not at war with Islam, even though they bomb us and attack us.

We have a former Muslim or current Muslim president.

The world is a better place with a strong America. Let's not be silly.

And you can't argue that otherwise.

-Not sure "Islam" itself is bombing/attacking us, as a religion can't do that. Said it before, will say it again, 1.2b Muslims, if they all were terrorist, the world would be a far different place

-Okay

-This seems like a "it's okay when we do it"

-See above

The reason you see so much resistance is because you're biased against Islam. If you approached the subject by holding all religions to the same standards, you'd probably get less flak from people.

Time-Immemorial
I'm biased against any ideology that actively wants to kill people.

Lucius
Muhammad was a warlord and a conqueror. His immediate successors continued the tradition. Within a few centuries, they forged one of the largest empires the world had ever seen. The Umayyad Caliphate stretched from Iberia to Afghanistan. The Abbasids, Fatimids, Seljuks, and Ottomans, all forged huge empires. The Ottoman Sultans considered themselves to be the rightful heirs to Rome.

By the time World War I rolled around, everything had gone to shit for the Muslim world. All that was left were the weak remains of the Ottoman Empire.

That's a lot of legacy and lost glory. The Islamic world used to be center of civilization. Lots of people dream of getting that back.

Time-Immemorial
Interesting and very informative, thanksthumb up

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Newjak
You don't have to go back thousands of years to find Christian culture trying to force their beliefs unto other societies. Modern Africa is a good source to show atrocities committed in the name of Christianity.

Or you can go back a few hundred years and see what America did to the Native Americans. Or the Spanish Inquisition. Or European Colonialism in general.

Heck even in modern times God Fearing American Christians try to force their religious beliefs on other people by banning gay marriage. Yes it isn't us trying to attack another country but it shows the same mentality.

Yes Islam has it black spots but before you go condemning a whole group of people you need to realize those black spots exist across the world in almost every group.

Spreading the Gospel was not the primary objective of European colonialism. Many Christians were being persecuted by the Catholic church and the church of England and came to America seeking religious freedom. Sure, christians preached to the Indians, but that had little to do with how we treated them. They were viewed as barbaric and beneath the white man. They were viewed only slightly better than black slaves. In the end, we just wanted the land, which resulted in killing and relocating Indian tribes. White men believed it was their destiny to control Indian territory and beyond. Ego and greed played more of a role in that than religion ever did.

This country is too secular for any religious belief to be forced on it. Gay marriage is a non issue in this case. There are not enough true Bible believing Christians left in this country to shape policies concerning gay marriage or abortion. We do have a right to speak out against it just as you have the right to speak for it. Nothing is being forced on anyone. If anything, secular government forces its will on Christians, not vice versa.

Time-Immemorial
Pretty much sums up the idea of radical islam and how it is not a tiny phenomenon.

g7TAAw3oQvg

Shakyamunison
Why does Islam have conquest Ideology and do they think they own the world?
Yes, they think they own the world. After all, they worship the one and only GOD.

I thought this was obvious. wink

Greatest I am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw&feature=player_embedded

These two links says it all.

What is better?

A New World Order or a One World Caliphate?

Regards
DL

Regards
D

Time-Immemorial
Neither

Greatest I am
Neither

Yet the world is moving to a New World Order.

You might have noted that the world has not done well with all the various players yet you advocate just more of the same old garbage.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing.

Regards
DL

Time-Immemorial
Are you against the NWO?

Time-Immemorial
Why do we have to protect Islam?

Greatest I am
Are you against the NWO?

No.

I think we pay way to much for all the hundreds, likely thousands, of governing bodies in the world.

They all do the same work and paying for duplication of a bunch of talking heads I see as an expensive extravagance.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Why do we have to protect Islam?

I do not think we have to. It is an immoral ideology and IMO should be outlawed from Western countries.

They are quite intolerant of the West and I think reciprocity is fair play and we should not tolerate them.

If they were a moral creed I would soften my stance but they are not a moral creed at all.

Regards
DL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.