So, Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
If he's not crippled or otherwise diminished in the force, there's no real way to justify him hiding out. Not when granny Leia is fighting the good fight, at her age.

ESPECIALLY not when the only sith out there is just so bad.. Really, really bad.

Zenwolf
Kylo nor Snoke are confirmed as Sith. But he's away cause he failed Ren.

cdtm
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Kylo nor Snoke are confirmed as Sith. But he's away cause he failed Ren.

How does one even become a sith?

I thought it was when a sith lord took you under his wing, but assuming there aren't any more, how would someone get that torch passed..

No more sith lords forever, in that case?

Galan007
One can certainly be a dark side user without strictly following the Sith philosophy.

I'd guess that's the case with Snoke(and the Knights of Ren by proxy.)

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
One can certainly be a dark side user without strictly following the Sith philosophy.

I'd guess that's the case with Snoke(and the Knights of Ren by proxy.)

If Snoke isn't Sith, then yeah.

The thing is, Palpatine was Sith.. Or, claimed he was. So he got to decide Maul, Dooku, and Vader were Sith.

If all Sith died, I don't believe there's anything on how someone could restart the order from scratch..

Galan007
Palpatine was the Sith Master, so yeah, he got to bestow the title of Sith unto others he deemed worthy.

Anyway, there are various ways the Sith order could be restarted from scratch--venturing to the Sith Temple on Moraband would be a good start, as that is the resting place of Darth Bane's essence/consciousness, per TCW.

queeq
Better use the thread in the PT forum please. There's a TFA thread there. And a Snoke thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.