How did Ventress get on Serenno?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Honestly how did they let some random scavenger ship land right by the CIS leader's place of residence? Are droids really this stupid? Why doesn't the Republic just do the same thing with jedi and get rid of Dooku?

I'm referring to TCW episode where Ventress and nightsisters attempt revenge at Dooku.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Kurk
Honestly how did they let some random scavenger ship land right by the CIS leader's place of residence? Are droids really this stupid? Why doesn't the Republic just do the same thing with jedi and get rid of Dooku?

I'm referring to TCW episode where Ventress and nightsisters attempt revenge at Dooku.

I don't know how Ventress got there.

I think that in the book Dark Rondezvous Yoda and a padawan go to Sorenno and Yoda ends up confronting and fighting Dooku there.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I don't know how Ventress got there.

I think that in the book Dark Rondezvous Yoda and a padawan go to Sorenno and Yoda ends up confronting and fighting Dooku there.

That was Vjun.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Aurbere
That was Vjun.

Oops. Thanks for the correction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.